View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

🤔

Marji

Greenlighter
So what’s stronger, gel tabs or paper LSD. I’m assuming gel. If so, how much paper is equivalent to one gel?

In my experience, gel tabs tend to be a bit more reliably potent than paper, but that's certainly no guarantee. As somnilicious says, there's not really a good way to tell without trying them, or talking to someone who has tried them.

It entirely depends on how strong they're made. LSD is active at such a tiny dose that you could fit about 50 standard doses on one piece of blotter paper, if you wanted. Likewise, someone could make a gel tab with barely any LSD on it.

Just as a note, a typical blotter can hold 3+mg if done correctly. Gel tabs can hold more but this doesn’t mean gel tabs typically have more.

From what I’ve seen it appears many rave about gel tabs but with anything popular it’s very easy to make some copycats. I personally stick to WoW blotter, only occasionally eating gels, liquid or printed blotter if someone I trust really talks it up.

-GC

So what’s stronger, gel tabs or paper LSD. I’m assuming gel. If so, how much paper is equivalent to one gel?
Most gel tabs are the equivalent to one drop of liquid LSD. I am not sure how to ration paper into liquid or gel tabs.
So :?.

Doesn't matter what the LSD is carried on, if you had the same dosage on paper and gel tabs they would have the exact same effectiveness