Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

£50,000 covid loan "spent on crack"

Ismene2

Bluelighter
A well-known criminal has been jailed for nearly four years after blowing a £50,000 Covid bounceback loan all on drugs before being arrested in a high-speed car chase.

Serial crook Louis Maxwell, 35, claimed the money through Rishi Sunak's Covid Bounceback scheme to help his tow-truck business survive through lockdown.

Maxwell, who was described in court as having an 'extreme' crack cocaine addiction, used less than half of the money to buy a new truck for £22,000 and spent the rest on Class A drugs.

He later sold the truck and used cash from the sale to buy more drugs. As you do.

His barrister Karl Williams described as 'the most extreme addiction to crack cocaine that I've ever come across'.

He told Cardiff Crown Court: 'The £50,000 government loan was spent on drugs.'

^^^ well that's all well and good, but was there really any need for this???

"Cops eventually traced Maxwell and arrested him, but not before he was ruthlessly compared to Bert from Sesame Street and Beaker from the Muppets online"

wtf
He does look like Beaker. He was my favorite character. Too funny !

I don't get the ' Bert " connection though.

A well-known criminal has been jailed for nearly four years after blowing a £50,000 Covid bounceback loan all on drugs before being arrested in a high-speed car chase.

Serial crook Louis Maxwell, 35, claimed the money through Rishi Sunak's Covid Bounceback scheme to help his tow-truck business survive through lockdown.

Maxwell, who was described in court as having an 'extreme' crack cocaine addiction, used less than half of the money to buy a new truck for £22,000 and spent the rest on Class A drugs.

He later sold the truck and used cash from the sale to buy more drugs. As you do.

His barrister Karl Williams described as 'the most extreme addiction to crack cocaine that I've ever come across'.

If you ask me, he should be dispossessed of all his shit including his house to pay this back, because that 's a fucking insult to people who were REALLY struggling to keep their heads above water when the pandemic hit.

Surprised he didn't bounce to the moon, blowing a loan like that on crack

If you ask me, he should be dispossessed of all his shit including his house to pay this back, because that 's a fucking insult to people who were REALLY struggling to keep their heads above water when the pandemic hit.
I'm sorry but I cannot agree with you.
See our Louis, being a crackhead, needs crack to go on and was unable to pay for his supply during the lockdowns.
If we didn't have lockdowns, he would have procured money to fuel his addiction as he had always done before.

Last edited:

At least he wasn't a nihilist,

he got really clear ideas about his priorities.:sneaky::sneaky:

I'm sorry but I cannot agree with you.
See our Louis, being a crackhead, needs crack to go on and was unable to pay for his supply during the lockdowns.
If we didn't have lockdowns, he would have procured money to fuel his addiction as he had always done before.

He had 57 convictions BEFORE lockdown. While the Daily Mail is hardly a reliable source, they do tend to use underhand means to obtain peoples criminal records.