• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Full duck or no dinner

Those yellow pills look chunky like those vendor pressed randomly dosed benzos that used to be widely available.

I only ever had them in blue though back in the day IIRC, either etiz or flubro.

Those yellow pills look chunky like those vendor pressed randomly dosed benzos that used to be widely available.

I only ever had them in blue though back in the day IIRC, either etiz or flubro.
There actually ecstasy tabs, with a batman logo on em.

Coca-cola on the rocks. Also, something with alcohol I'm having grape long drinks. I don't think lonkero/long drinks have really spread out of Finland yet, which I think is weird, the stuff is amazing. Really, I'm suggesting everyone to try it.. :p now those refreshments and a smoke.

Coca-cola on the rocks. Also, something with alcohol I'm having grape long drinks. I don't think lonkero/long drinks have really spread out of Finland yet, which I think is weird, the stuff is amazing. Really, I'm suggesting everyone to try it.. :p now those refreshments and a smoke.
yeah I remember an ex-prolific poster here kept referring to long drinks, I never knew wtf they were but wasn't arsed enough to google, heh

he was a Finn too

Lads this dry January thing is getting out of feckin hand😟 nobody seems to be on the gargle. Pretty soon the poxy Christmas tree will be up... anyways, Slaintè

Lads this dry January thing is getting out of feckin hand😟 nobody seems to be on the gargle. Pretty soon the poxy Christmas tree will be up... anyways, Slaintè

Don't worry mate, I'm still indulging, but trying to avoid vodka.

My alcoholism only manifests when I hit the hard stuff.

I've also realised how boring I am when I'm not on the voddy, but I'm still a cunt.

Life's just not fair... :cry:

Currently drinking a codeine latte.

Every time I read the title of this thread a get a slight nauseated feeling lol. Frosty Jacks is fucking VILE. Like, even amongst the "white cidar"s, which are notoriously repulsive, it's pretty bad. Adding a ton of blackcurrant cordial helps a bit.

Currently drinking a codeine latte.

Every time I read the title of this thread a get a slight nauseated feeling lol. Frosty Jacks is fucking VILE. Like, even amongst the "white cidar"s, which are notoriously repulsive, it's pretty bad. Adding a ton of blackcurrant cordial helps a bit.
I wish I had poppy pod tea 😛 Codeine doesn't work for me (I don't metabolize it, have the liver variant), but I wish I had some pods.

I wish I had poppy pod tea 😛 Codeine doesn't work for me (I don't metabolize it, have the liver variant), but I wish I had some pods.

Never had poppy pod tea as I have no idea how to find the poppy seeds/pods that haven't been "washed" (I think almost all are) and also I would have no idea how to TELL if they were any good. I'd love to have it, though. Seems perfect for when my meds run out. Better than CWE or taking a shit-ton of Paramol (7.5/500 DHC/Acetaminophen) and worrying about my liver.

I definitely prefer my morphine, but I tend to plug that (twice the bioavailability), but I recently had an enforced 9 day abstinence from opioids that lowered my tolerance a lot, so a latte or two with like 120-300mg Codeine in them has me feeling...not HIGH, but floaty-happy-content :)

Never had poppy pod tea as I have no idea how to find the poppy seeds/pods that haven't been "washed" (I think almost all are) and also I would have no idea how to TELL if they were any good. I'd love to have it, though. Seems perfect for when my meds run out. Better than CWE or taking a shit-ton of Paramol (7.5/500 DHC/Acetaminophen) and worrying about my liver.

I definitely prefer my morphine, but I tend to plug that (twice the bioavailability), but I recently had an enforced 9 day abstinence from opioids that lowered my tolerance a lot, so a latte or two with like 120-300mg Codeine in them has me feeling...not HIGH, but floaty-happy-content :)
I grow my own poppies and now i wait them to Bloom and grow. Oh, And they also sell dried, good poppy pods here for arts and crafts in flowers shops and online. Cheap, good pods for decoration.