• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Opiates- never ending battle and circle

FatBellyWhipSlay

Bluelighter
So I am in a never ending circle of addiction and I'm trying my damn hardest to beat it.

I seem to go from pain pills to lope then lope to kratom then pain bills and so forth.

I am just replacing one with another so it feels like I am constantly fighting the WD battle

I get so far and just can't take it so round and round again. My recent spat is kratom for 2 weeks and I've ran out of that now so been taking lope for 2 days to counter the wd's

Thing is now I'm not able to get any lope after today as been banned from buying it from all the local shops and pharmacies so I'm kinda screwed and can't get pain pills, I don't want to anyway anymore so sick and tired of it. I think all my roads meet today and I have realised I'm screwed and gonna be ill. I'm hoping it won't last too long as not had any lope for 2 weeks till yesterday.

I have been on MAT before but did not get on very well with that either.

Can't get comfort meds have no money so basically I am.in for a ride and I hope it just last too long...

Damn that sucks.

Two weeks isn't bad, imo. Next time do three weeks maybe, and see where you are.

But you can at least compliment yourself for keeping trying. If you werent trying, you're wouldn't be switching it up with kratom.

Why were you banned? Can they actually do that? I will say that lope can really hurt your heart, I think it was.

What went wrong with the MAT? Sometimes it takes a few times to really get committed to it.