• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How is Ativan vs Klonopin

Yes, ativan is much more sedating, relaxing, anxiolytic and hypnotic than klonopin. Also more recreational and addictive. It's closer to xanax than diazepam.

It's one of my favorites, second only to xanax.

Opposite for me. Ativan has ever given me any sedation even when i have taken like 10mg's of it. Ativan doesent give me any effect really though back when i was addicted to benzos it would help with klonopin wd

I haven't heard of it in Ontario from doctors or on the street. It's odd we're overrun with fentanyl,meth, coke etc... but I've never met anyone that uses benzos recreationally. Unless it's a generational thing.
My friend have some 2mg Xanax prescribed. On the street 90% of the Xanax you found are pressed one (Xanax imprint but made of clonazolam, flualprazolam or etizolam). I found real pharma Xanax(Not Xans but alprazolam) (1mg purple football) but i was lucky.

Lorazepam is awesome for a out the blue anxiety/panic attack and take it away or getting it under control. Where as clonazepam is more of a preventing measure for said anxiety/panic attack.

So you really need to ask for what do you need it most for. Prevention or cure.

My friend have some 2mg Xanax prescribed. On the street 90% of the Xanax you found are pressed one (Xanax imprint but made of clonazolam, flualprazolam or etizolam). I found real pharma Xanax(Not Xans but alprazolam) (1mg purple football) but i was lucky.
They're selling pressed benzos on the street? If you don't mind me asking what age group ? I've never met anyone or heard of anyone using benzos recreationally here.

It's shorter acting. Doesn't pack quite a punch as alprazolam. I have a love/hate thing with lorazepam, where I like it, but it just doesn't give me the "full" benzo feeling.

This feels right. I believe it is only half as strong per mg and not alot of docs seem to acknowledge this. I prefer clonazepam forusre, ativan feels like 'benzos light' or something. (which could be exactly what people need).

They definitely sell pressed benzos on the street but it usually takes a request and you end up with an rc. (i heard usually bromazolam; etizolam and flualrapzolam are both acceptable replacements to me. Age group, 20s, 30s plus I'd say. The 'white tan or hard' guy is holdin a few things back that don't draw attention like the other three. Again more by inquiry IME

This feels right. I believe it is only half as strong per mg and not alot of docs seem to acknowledge this. I prefer clonazepam forusre, ativan feels like 'benzos light' or something. (which could be exactly what people need).

They definitely sell pressed benzos on the street but it usually takes a request and you end up with an rc. (i heard usually bromazolam; etizolam and flualrapzolam are both acceptable replacements to me. Age group, 20s, 30s plus I'd say. The 'white tan or hard' guy is holdin a few things back that don't draw attention like the other three. Again more by inquiry IME
Definitely. And yeah I believe it is indeed half as strong as Clonazepam or alprazolam. Where if you were to dose 1mg of those, you would need to doze 2mg lorazepam for the same effect. They make the .5mg lorazepam which, yeah can sorta take the edge off but it's a pretty damn small dose.

In Ontario? I'm over 40 and the majority of drug users I know are my age or above. Been a couple years since I was partying with people and the ones on coke or meth never took them coming down either.
I didn't know people used them recreationally at all until I read on here. I'm prescribed benzos and I all I get from them is anxiety relief and no panic attacks.
I have tried a couple different RC benzos and just blacked out

In Ontario? I'm over 40 and the majority of drug users I know are my age or above. Been a couple years since I was partying with people and the ones on coke or meth never took them coming down either.
I didn't know people used them recreationally at all until I read on here. I'm prescribed benzos and I all I get from them is anxiety relief and no panic attacks.
I have tried a couple different RC benzos and just blacked out
Benzos are basically dry alcohol with a little more lucidity. People have always loved them, from valium to Xanax, people just like to have their anxiety relieved and then it just spirals out from there with the dependence, and then when you start taking them too heavily you start fucking up your life. I know I've been there. I think your age group is kind of right between the valium craze of the older generation, and the Xanax craze of my generation and younger. Seems to be heroin/opioids were a much bigger thing with y'all. Although, yeah things could be different where you're at, but Xanax has been extremely popular for a long time now on the street. Nowadays though it's another random shot whether it's fentanyl, or an rc benzo. It's very likely not pharma grade for sure.

Opposite for me. Ativan has ever given me any sedation even when i have taken like 10mg's of it. Ativan doesent give me any effect really though back when i was addicted to benzos it would help with klonopin wd

I find anything above 3-4 mg is a waste honestly. And I have a pretty high tolerance.

Pharm meds is something you don't get on the streets here. Just not popular. So all benzos are always pharm grade and so you know what you getting.

jen x -- I don't know ish all about ontario I will be honest. Anxiety relief pretty much is the high. Unless you wanna start entering blackout territory, sounds like you pretty much got the experience. I dont know but I don't think benzos are big in canada. *just wait till you have a hitler running it ups the stress! lol.

Rc benzo powder is where it is at benzo buzz wise. The OLAMS seem to be the most euphoric

I was on Ativan for over 7 years and it is literally 10 times more powerful per mg. It works great, but overtime I switched to Valium. The Ativan was much more effective and would keep my insomnia from becoming an issue.
IV Ativan and IV Dilaudid is the best thing I ever got while hospitalized, until after 2 1/2 hour later when the Dilauded began to wear off.

It's shorter acting. Doesn't pack quite a punch as alprazolam. I have a love/hate thing with lorazepam, where I like it, but it just doesn't give me the "full" benzo feeling.
Take enough and it will, what can I say my memory isn't the best and I forget to take pills and sometimes too many, but no worries the Ativan takes care of that.
I feel like switching back, but I am not sure I want to be on benzo's till I die. Then again, I should be dead but getting off,of long half life benzos is easier than short acting ones. ( Thank you, to all people who on BL who told me) I swear I get more accurate info on here than from doctors. Then again, it brings up an interesting point; would having a gp doctor who was an addict be better or worse? Any thoughts?
Dammit, I just took one of the ones I had saved, all this talk got me craving Ativan. I blame you sonicWhite, you have ruined me. Just kidding, I was ruined decades ago.

They're selling pressed benzos on the street? If you don't mind me asking what age group ? I've never met anyone or heard of anyone using benzos recreationally here.
Yeah here in quebec (canada) pressed benzos (especially xanaxs) are very common.

Age group; 26-35 years old

Well my friend that use them have a prescrition for anxiety but he definitely take them recreationally too