• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc On a Sale of Oops-R.I.P. How Stupid is a Deliberate Insulin OD to get Hospitalized?

Listen, the op, needs to walk through here Garden, along the Pavement and go in the chemist, n get Nurofen plus,

what they shouldn't do is walk through their Yard along the sidewalk and into the pharmacy

I'm just a bit concerned about the OP original plan, times up
So am I, it is a yard unless you are growing vegetables and they are not chemists, they are pharmacies and pavement can be the middle of a highway, it is a sidewalk. 335million+ vs 67-68 million. Ha, we beat you guys in 2 wars and saved you guys twice from the Germans. CWE if she is going that route, I am very concerned 😟

Why don't you just walk to your local chemist n buy a pack of Nurofen plus, 32x12.5g codeine, just down the whole packet, you will be sorted,
That is very dangerous and life threatening advice, seriously and it is 12.8g of codeine each and a total of 6.4 grams of Ibuprofen in a package, 409.6 mg codeine total, is sorted UK slang for dead or seriously injured? That is the worst advice I have seen on here and I cannot believe you would suggest that.

Okay, wtf is calling a pharmacy a chemist about. There is over 1/3 of a billion people in my country, it is a pharmacy

It usually says pharmacy on the front of shops but in regular speech you'll generally say chemist's. And the reason is simple, medications are mixtures of chemicals and pharmacists would make their own compounds back in the day.

Only been up 5 hours but wanna sleep ASAP. So I've had (oh and I weight around 120lbs since meds tend to affect you partially based on body weight):
Chlorpromazine (Thorazine) 300mg
Quetiapine (Seroquel) 50mg [chewed and held under tongue as recommended
Cyclizine (Marezine) 150mg
Valproate (Depakote) 750mg

I don't take any of them regularly enough for a tolerance except the Thorazine but I normally only take 100mg

Will this probably make me sleep? I also have Trazodone

It usually says pharmacy on the front of shops but in regular speech you'll generally say chemist's. And the reason is simple, medications are mixtures of chemicals and pharmacists would make their own compounds back in the day.

Yeah, where I live people tend to use "Pharmacy" and "Chemist" interchangeably. Generally older people will call it a chemist.

Listen, the op, needs to walk through here Garden, along the Pavement and go in the chemist, n get Nurofen plus,

what they shouldn't do is walk through their Yard along the sidewalk and into the pharmacy

I'm just a bit concerned about the OP original plan, times up

Haven't done it yet, I'm right on the fence like urghhhh I just want opioids :/
If I'm getting some Paramol in the morning, that should cover tomorrow at least

Welll for stupider or stupiderer I done it now lol.
I only took enough that I'll pass out, but definitely not enough to be dangerous. If figure as long as I pass out, an ambulance will be called and they'll also have to keep me 24 hours for observation if I claim to not know what caused my blood sugar to drop so severely.

Welll for stupider or stupiderer I done it now lol.
I only took enough that I'll pass out, but definitely not enough to be dangerous. If figure as long as I pass out, an ambulance will be called and they'll also have to keep me 24 hours for observation if I claim to not know what caused my blood sugar to drop so severely.

... you donut.

... you donut.

Took 46 (instead of 10) of basal (slow-release) insulin about 10 hours ago which takes about 12 hours to start working, and just 10 mins ago took 48 units (instead of 0) of rapid-release insulin which will take anywhere from honestly like 20-120 mins as I've never taken even half that before but larger doses tend to start working slower.

Made the supremely stupid decision to call my doctors and lie that I'm going away tomorrow so need my meds today. Doctor called me out and demanded proof of my (non-existent) trip since my meds are not due til Friday.

Keeping an eye on my sugars closely. My mum is home with me, she knows I already feel really ill (from withdrawal) gonna go sit with her as soon as my sugars start dropping.

Wish me luck in not dying or at least not doing lasting damage!

I shall be back...when I'm back...if I live...lol

^Not LOL at all not LOL in the slightest I am so fucking far from mentally okay right now...but I'm a millennial and we and everything with lol

I'll almost definitely be fine...but on the teeny chance I'm not, love ya'll and it's been real (lol but not lol)

Please be honest if you are hospitalized; Let them know why, even if you have to lie. I do not condone this but, you have to tell them something. Confused because of pain, forgot. You really need to careful.
I may sometimes come across as an asshole, but the last thing I want is to see is your name on the bluelight shrine.
Besides I thought you got your pain pills today?
I guess what's done is done. Look up probable issues with what you did and make sure they know, even if you have to lie, would not encourage this. You cannot do this again if you live. This could have serious long term effects.
If you are going to lie, which I discourage, say you are so much pain you can 't think straight and screwed up you diabetes meds, to avoid coma, death, ect. I have and have had diabetics in my family, this is not something to mess around with.
Please, take your diabetic meds properly in the future. Do you really want to go blind or start losing limbs or die?
Also if you make it, please tell us, ASAP.
Please be more careful.🥹😰😡☠️

Took 46 (instead of 10) of basal (slow-release) insulin about 10 hours ago which takes about 12 hours to start working, and just 10 mins ago took 48 units (instead of 0) of rapid-release insulin which will take anywhere from honestly like 20-120 mins as I've never taken even half that before but larger doses tend to start working slower.

Made the supremely stupid decision to call my doctors and lie that I'm going away tomorrow so need my meds today. Doctor called me out and demanded proof of my (non-existent) trip since my meds are not due til Friday.

Keeping an eye on my sugars closely. My mum is home with me, she knows I already feel really ill (from withdrawal) gonna go sit with her as soon as my sugars start dropping.

Wish me luck in not dying or at least not doing lasting damage!

I shall be back...when I'm back...if I live...lol

^Not LOL at all not LOL in the slightest I am so fucking far from mentally okay right now...but I'm a millennial and we and everything with lol

I'll almost definitely be fine...but on the teeny chance I'm not, love ya'll and it's been real (lol but not lol)

Hey man we all wanna see you log back on here you humungous idiot.

Although I understand the motivation to do the hospital trick, but still, it all seems so pathetically sad. I guess if I did that (passing out in front of my mother, when she doesn't know what's going on), I would feel very, very miserable and would hate myself even more.

It's different if/when you're alone, when there isn't anybody really who loves you, who cares about you, when it's just you vs the world, I guess it's different; but having relatives, having people who love/care about you, similar to suicide it's a very selfish act.

During my life there were a couple of episodes when I did some selfish acts, when my parents were worried, crying and telling me they don't want to see me dead/homeless; it was 10 years ago, but I still to this day remember how profoundly bad that situation made me feel (it was obviously drugs related) and I went up upstairs and looked in the mirror and said "I fucking hate myself" and proceeded to punch myself in the face, just to relieve this terrible feeling.

Perhaps I'm being too emotional towards your post/idea (on a w/d myself currently), but hey - I'm just trying to say that when there are people who really care about you, don't hurt them, at least not in a way you described.

Since you did it, I just hope you'll be alright and nothing bad happened.

I thought ChemicallyEnhanced was a chick. Anyways, you can't keep strangers from doing tremendously idiotic things. By that, I mean life threatening, and potentially deadly things when they are desperate.😱

What the hell is going on with some of these doctors? How are you allowed to be so cruel?

It's not that they're being intentionally cruel, it's that the law is being so paranoid now that doctors fear having their license withdrawn. Regulations and monitoring are so insanely tight that you basically have to justify every single dose of an opioid you prescribe to overzealous admins, or risk being accused of 'irresponsibility' and next thing you know your job's on the line.

It's not that they're being intentionally cruel, it's that the law is being so paranoid now that doctors fear having their license withdrawn. Regulations and monitoring are so insanely tight that you basically have to justify every single dose of an opioid you prescribe to overzealous admins, or risk being accused of 'irresponsibility' and next thing you know your job's on the line.
True, there is not much you can do. In America the politicians feel that they know better than doctors. Also that health care plan that got through forces many insurance companies to keep paying for rehab. There solution, let fentanyl in and kill off junkies.
Part 2, make pain patients suffer so they don't keep ending up in rehab.
The plan doesn't seem to care that more than twice as many people died from illegal fentanyl overdoses, than died in Vietnam( American soldiers).

Hi *blushes*
Yeah, it was dumb and also didn't work and I'm doing something else dumb right now lol.

Basically, I didn't seizure (honestly, what is bloody point of epilepsy and diabetes if you cannot even deliberately induce a seizure and/or coma??)

So, I just ended up with extreme sweating and tachycardia (my heart rate got to 197 per minute...which TBH I feel like is serious-risk-of-cardiac-arrest territory?).
Just had to have my mum have me force down like a half-gallon of OJ (high GI of anything, gets your sugar up higher and faster than literal pure sugar).

Currently I am on day 8 of no opioids...and just when I'm feeling better? DAY FIVE OF NO GABAPENTIN. Tachycardia, difficulty breathing, on the constant cusp of a panic attack without ever quite having one.

Most of ya'll know I was horribly addicted to alcohol up until 5ish years ago right? My parents have just taken my niece to swimming lessons and I've raided my mums room and stolen a bottle of wine :/ Drinking it now as my symptoms are unbareable. Might get kicked out when she gets home and finds out :/

My dr is still being a cunt. She knows I'm DUE to start taking these meds tomorrow morning, but rejected my request for them today and will call me late tomorrow afternoon to "discuss it".

I feel so royally fucked by the system, I echo what others have said in that I'm willing to be a homeless alcoholic or die of a Fent OD just to stop the torture.

Sorry for worrying people btw,