• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc On a Sale of Oops-R.I.P. How Stupid is a Deliberate Insulin OD to get Hospitalized?

@Jnowhere you don’t sound paranoid to me, I think something’s really weird (almost evil) going on with all that too.
Hugs 💜

also
@ChemicallyEnhanced I hope you stay safe & everything works out for you too sweetie. (I’m super cranky today so hope I’m not coming off that way too much). Keep us updated with everything when you can okay
Hugs 💜

And, nah, you're not coming across as cranky :)

If the withdrawals are triggering seizures for you, especially when you're on valproate already, isn't there some way you can just go the emergency room for that alone? Like, just go in, say you had a seizure and kinda feel like you might have another, and you don't know what happened to your pills. Something like that? Obviously it's suspicious to "not know what happened" to your opiates, but I mean, things get lost and people do steal stuff like that from even people they know. There's always that doubt.

Personally I would do a CWE on the DHC pills first and use those once the WD starts hitting like in the middle of the day, hopefully sleep will be okay the loperamide the next day. I don't think it needs to cross the BBB to alleviate withdrawal symptoms but I'm not sure 100%
It does. Loperamide won't stop the wd. I've eaten 15 or 20 before trying to stop it. And they aren't cheap!

Also... If you can get kratom, or kratom extract, this may help. It actually will, but you may have to eat 2 to 3 tsp fulls. I've used it with great results. Best to dip it out with a business card, drop it into your mouth and chase it with iced coffee. I know... But it will work.

Okay...doing the insulin thing in like 6ish hours (depending when my family wake up)...Wish me luck not to die lol (but seriously, I'm so nervous).

If the withdrawals are triggering seizures for you, especially when you're on valproate already, isn't there some way you can just go the emergency room for that alone? Like, just go in, say you had a seizure and kinda feel like you might have another, and you don't know what happened to your pills. Something like that? Obviously it's suspicious to "not know what happened" to your opiates, but I mean, things get lost and people do steal stuff like that from even people they know. There's always that doubt.

I already lied and said I accidentally threw my store of meds out with junk I was getting rid of while decorating my room like a month ago. So can't lie again so soon :(

I already lied and said I accidentally threw my store of meds out with junk I was getting rid of while decorating my room like a month ago. So can't lie again so soon :(
2 different sides of the spectrum. I have copious amounts of high quality H, and I can't get high from it. I stopped methadone almost 3 days ago, have extreme anxiety, and havent slept in almost a week for more than a few hours. I'm delirious as fuck. Doing shots that would kill 3 people, still can't really feel it. Lol... WTF?!?!! I can't make myself lay down. My anxiety is on bad I can't breath. And you need opiods. Wow. What a fucked up world we live in

They are like $35 for 15 here..either way, they don't work. You'll be sick as fuck you just won't be having diarrhea.
Here, for $35 dollars, including tax: about 312 of them. The dollar store now charges $1.25+ tax per box of 12, I really don't use them, but wherever you are, you are being ripped off

Why don't you just walk to your local chemist n buy a pack of Nurofen plus, 32x12.5g codeine, just down the whole packet, you will be sorted,

Why don't you just walk to your local chemist n buy a pack of Nurofen plus, 32x12.5g codeine, just down the whole packet, you will be sorted,
What about the paracetamol, that would mess up a liver

Are they in Eu? I'm not totally sure, but you can't do this in the US. Codeine isn't readily available. It's as illegal as any other opioid.

In UK every street chemist and countless online chemists have them, Nurofen plus addiction is quite a big thing here, also you don't need show ID so you chemist shop around town,

In UK every street chemist and countless online chemists have them, Nurofen plus addiction is quite a big thing here, also you don't need show ID so you chemist shop around town,
That's why you can't buy it here. But alcohol is legal so go figure.

Okay, wtf is calling a pharmacy a chemist about. There is over 1/3 of a billion people in my country, it is a pharmacy

Listen, the op, needs to walk through here Garden, along the Pavement and go in the chemist, n get Nurofen plus,

what they shouldn't do is walk through their Yard along the sidewalk and into the pharmacy

I'm just a bit concerned about the OP original plan, times up