Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Trying Kratom for the first time

JokerZ

Greenlighter
My question is...
Would Kratom Show up on a pee test ?
And if so, Would it be considered an ilicite drug?
I've been Doing A bunch of reading up on it and I can't seem to get any straight answers From the d e a. They have not approved this, But of course that goes For any supplement that isn't mainstream pharma.

I was hoping to hear some experiences of others who have used this product and does it help with pain?

Well, I'm having real good luck with The pain relieving Kratom!
I have recently gotten off of fentanyl and oxycodone.And Kratom seems to be filling the void rather well.
My outlook on life is much better, Good mood....more energy and ambition

Haha the DEA?

Kratom is doing you wonders it is nature's Jacob's ladder so to speak to escaping opiates if Ibogaine isn't on your to do list

It depends where you on the world whether its an illicit drug. AFAIK EU kratom is banned? In most of US states it's legal, but a few have made it serious drug. Mississippi and Alabama areas?

After doing kratom a certain number of times, I was largely underwhelmed. But YMMV.

After doing kratom a certain number of times, I was largely underwhelmed. But YMMV.

I actually never really felt anything from straight plant material with kratom. I figured it might have all been bunk or something, but then I tried a tincture I was told by a friend was very very strong, and I only felt a mild pleasantness. I think for some of us it just doesn't hit as hard.

Glad it seems to be helping the OP a lot, at least.

Extract is the way to go. The plant is highly variable and even pure mitragynine i find inconsistent regarding dosage. Sometimes 140mg has me rolling on the floor, and 200 mg a week later barely does anything.

The 7-Hydroxy-Mitragynine way more consistent, 5mg is enough for most people

Yea I just ordered some of those 7-Hydroxymitragynine tablets because I’m running low on pain meds. They definitely work for pain but I wish they were a little less expensive. It is nice though that they work for pain
I've never seen 7-hydroxymitragynine tabs before, only ever seen the Kratom extract gummies that contain a wider array of alkaloids.

Extract is the way to go. The plant is highly variable and even pure mitragynine i find inconsistent regarding dosage. Sometimes 140mg has me rolling on the floor, and 200 mg a week later barely does anything.

The 7-Hydroxy-Mitragynine way more consistent, 5mg is enough for most people
Really? As far as I read up that is the way to boost tolerance xp.
For me personally a good quality with not daily use always works, even in lower doses.
Oh, and when I do lots of other stuff the Kratom effects also go down, probably due to liver enzyme induction

Last edited:
Tolerance maybe? If you don't take it daily, say 2-3 days gap you won't have that. Cross tolerance with opioids is also expected. Not all react the same to even say Tilidin or Tramadol. I know at least one person who swears she doesn't get anything out of them while for me everything works. The biggest difference is the duration. Kratom lasts 4 hrs maxx, the others can get you through the whole day...

It might do better as a combo. But I don't know.
There is one interesting combo that's legal also in most countries: wild dagga and Kratom. Plus you should always take Kratom with lemon juice on empty stomach.
Cannabis also fits nicely.
(There are many types of Kratom out there, I use Meng Da White or Red.)

Last edited:
I think, other than hydrocodone maybe, opiates are just not my thing. What really stopped me was when kratom's price rose so much.

Really? As far as I read up that is the way to boost tolerance xp.
Taking extract will for sure boost tolerance. I would not recommend using kratom daily for any other reason then serious pain or avoiding street opioids.

It can become equally addictive....

I used it everyday for a few months, i was able to stop similarly to coffee/caffeine. A few days of readjusting. I may have been lucky though. Now I just take it occasionally as a treat, maybe 1x every 6 weeks.

It is a very fascinating plant IMO

Taking extract will for sure boost tolerance. I would not recommend using kratom daily for any other reason then serious pain or avoiding street opioids.

It can become equally addictive....

I used it everyday for a few months, i was able to stop similarly to coffee/caffeine. A few days of readjusting. I may have been lucky though. Now I just take it occasionally as a treat, maybe 1x every 6 weeks.

It is a very fascinating plant IMO
Yep. It's another Opioid after all, quite similar to Tramadol imho. Fascinating for sure... Guess that's why a one kg stock doesn't stop me from watching the offers 🙄