• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why is there so much advertised MDMA in ecstasy pills?

Well in my experience, the high dosed pills are usually making up in quantity for what they lack in quality. For example, those Blue Punishers which were reportedly dosed between 200 - 300mg just didn't do it for me. Even taking half, which would represent a 'standard' dose, was lacking, so its not just a case of taking too much.

But this brings us back to the old MehDMA debate, which for me, is a very real phenomenon.
Granted I have been outta of the MDMA scene for quite some time. So as far as new pills being mega doses of low grade product could very well be the case which is such a damn shame!

Those UPS's was some the the cleanest if not the cleanest mdma I'd ever had (having also much experience with high purity crystals).

Man I might need to boot up the old tails machine and see if any good mdma still exists on the onion patch. Because this thread is bringing back crazzzzy memories and hella nostalgia. Was always a long time lurker here going back at least a decade. For some reason I clicked this thread and decided I had to finally join lol

I'm rolling now on third half or ona n half pill it's a frickin owl and it is to strong! I Here we have a club which starts fri>sat>sund at 4AM and it is perversion after parties are better than any parties.
the birds were gone and I even kissed a woman<girl 20s early lost her(like a fuckin teenager) and went home now driving and peaking it's not fun! but driving for me is better than walking.
I wanna say that if i feel that perception of distance is well mostly as colors and concentration which on any drug I won't drive if I can't but people feel happier when I drive.
so my narcissistic post isn't helping anyone except watch out for color is beige OWL! they are to strong more than 250mg.

back to driving I needed to stop cause I was just staying on traffic light without attention on lights whatsoever. I was paekaing for 1hr. afterwards

I than proceed when I try to drink a bit coffie downtown. when got in best stage which is no inhibitions, confidence and it is not false, you can argue but I hate all the propaganda on driving and stims empathogens is like what?? better caause you attention and even little details, again I'm being subjective here.
it would sound stupid now to say something like: Don't drive while on influence and you really shouldn't 2/3rd of sober drivers are just plain ignorant and stupid but maybe they were on something ,-)
just because here people drink alcohol like there will be a prohibition. and driving drunk is different as just the narow field as eyes shut half even more.

well a bit bragging because I'm fuckin happy whatever that means and I don't remember whenwell I do it is written here when I did those mini doses while ketamine was unavailable like noone had it than boom 1grem of ketamine my tolerance to anything was as begginer. but happines is lsd and mdma

Last edited:
Definitely not the case in Europe anyway. Lots of pills have been tested here that actually are 250-300mg. Be careful out there.
Doesn't mean you got the same dose.

In fact, smart marketing would be to send in a 250mg pill for testing, then press pills with 100.

If I thought it, they're probably going to do it.

I always got MDMA crystals, never pills. Just crush it and weigh out the dose in rizlas
Criminals have found a way to recrystalise MDMA with other garbage so buying what you think is pure crystal rarely is. There is a limit to how big they can make a pill and they are always more expensive than the crystal so this tells a story. I don't believe its due to convenience or manufacturing, it's criminal monetary driven greed imo.

^^^^some of the deals on the dark web for supposed pure mdma crystals seemed like way too good of a deal to not be cut, that's why i never tried any... usually my lsd was under what they said it was from those types of vendors, so i couldn't see trusting the mdma stuff, but i guess there are all different vendors on the net.

other than on the internet, i've never met any one selling mdma or acid or anything claiming they knew the exact weight.

^^^^some of the deals on the dark web for supposed pure mdma crystals seemed like way too good of a deal to not be cut, that's why i never tried any... usually my lsd was under what they said it was from those types of vendors, so i couldn't see trusting the mdma stuff, but i guess there are all different vendors on the net.

other than on the internet, i've never met any one selling mdma or acid or anything claiming they knew the exact weight.
I've never used the DW for buying drugs personally, but I know a few people that have and they report the very same issues as yourself. It's a minefield as you would expect really. The only way to get high quality gear is to get to know the right people. One of the few scenes left in the UK is the Psy Trance scene where ultra high quality acid and MD can be sourced if you are trusted within those circles. I'm not into Psy Trance so unfortunately I'm not one of those people.

back to driving I needed to stop cause I was just staying on traffic light without attention on lights whatsoever. I was paekaing for 1hr. afterwards

I than proceed when I try to drink a bit coffie downtown. when got in best stage which is no inhibitions, confidence and it is not false, you can argue but I hate all the propaganda on driving and stims empathogens is like what?? ....

Well if you were ever passenger of an experienced MDMA (drugs in general) user driving while being quite intoxicated. As passenger I noticed the street lights are blinding which makes it hard to drive. But the driver, who compared to me was a dope veteran and had firsthand experience doing this, d.u.i. of MDMA.

It seemded like he saw no depht so every bump they make to slow down traffic we allwere on the ceiling. I guess for him the roads were flat with some nice white lining on it. Maybe he was peaking at that time?

The big white chunks of crystal? I love them so much.

I saw a key once, I think that's a kilo, of crystal. Just once. Very nice.
Dunno about over there but in the UK, we always got a range of different colour "crystals". Used to sell it and one guy had stuff that was like a dark brown ember whereas another had stuff that was cloudy white. All MDMA, I suppose it's to do with how it's made. I think that it's meant to be completely clear and that it goes different colours due to chemists maybe cooking it up too much or not enough or not adding enough of that, whatever they do.

I'm in the UK and being off coloured is definitely not a good thing as it signifies impurities. Unscrupulous criminals have found a way to recrystalise MDMA with other garbage so even if it's clear to white, it doesn't always signify purity, and often it's still a lack lustre product.
Bring back the Leukart method with a diligent chemist and a sack full of red panax and those early 90's doves will be back in full effect!
Oh how I wish I'd gone further with chemistry now lol
an A level simply won't cut it unfortunately ha ha.
I'm too old for this game anyway now, but I love to reminisce more than anything. The dream is better than the reality these days but I'd come out of retirement for a hand full of blue or brown speckled doves. Delicious! 😎

I'm in the UK and being off coloured is definitely not a good thing as it signifies impurities. Unscrupulous criminals have found a way to recrystalise MDMA with other garbage so even if it's clear to white, it doesn't always signify purity, and often it's still a lack lustre product.
Bring back the Leukart method with a diligent chemist and a sack full of red panax and those early 90's doves will be back in full effect!
Oh how I wish I'd gone further with chemistry now lol
an A level simply won't cut it unfortunately ha ha.
I'm too old for this game anyway now, but I love to reminisce more than anything. The dream is better than the reality these days but I'd come out of retirement for a hand full of blue or brown speckled doves. Delicious! 😎

I'm actually studying Chemistry at A-Level now lol. Only did it to AS level originally.
And only PARTLY so I can accurate synthesise my codeine into real desomorphine (not "krokodil")

300mg? No wonder you hear of teenage having seizures after taking it.
It's is my opinion that the dosage is high because there is something wrong with the product. I've seen and felt every subjective change in MDMA effects since the early 90's and every time the method and/or precursor has changed, the nuance of the drug has changed. Now there is very little euphoria in comparison to the original doves or brown biscuits, and these were dosed around 100-150mg max! This is down to these changes plus lackadaisical lazy chemists not purifying the product. I'm sure that high quality MDMA can be made from almost any precursor or method provided all the precautions, purification and testing is done. Monetary greed is the obvious reason for not doing this and it makes perfect business sense to leave impurities in to increase weight and cut costs on production, purification and washing.
I still think they are making the wrong kind of MDMA isomers or whatever and trying to make up for this in sheer volume and strength. Nobody would have made a 350mg pill back in '92 because people would be dying all over the place and it simply wasn't necessary anyway. Sure, there's always been the seasoned wreck heads that would double and triple drop, but these people were seasoned ravers with large tolerances, not new users. I know of a few virgin users who dropped a 250mg pill and said it was tame and not what they was expecting. If this was the real deal they would have been floored and possibly hospitalised with severe palpitations and hyper ventilation etc

I'm actually studying Chemistry at A-Level now lol. Only did it to AS level originally.
And only PARTLY so I can accurate synthesise my codeine into real desomorphine (not "krokodil")
Why do you want desomorphine? You'll end up a smack head in no time doing that. Stay away from opiates unless your pain level requires it. Trust me. I need a hip replacement and I have no choice but to take medium to strong opiates and it really pisses me off that I can't get by without them.

I always got MDMA crystals, never pills. Just crush it and weigh out the dose in rizlas
Only time I saw it as pills was called ecstasy in the 90's
I tried mdma in Crystal form a couple years ago and I got so high I couldn't read

Only time I saw it as pills was called ecstasy in the 90's
I tried mdma in Crystal form a couple years ago and I got so high I couldn't read
When you say 90's are we talking pre or post '95? This is important because post 95 was the first major change in method and precursor and they were definitely different after then. 93/94 were the best, and believe me you would not be able to read on one of those beauties because your eyes were all over the place lol

In the UK pills are generally better than the crystal imo and this is reflected by their higher price and how quickly they sell. Its impossible to say why other than the limit to pill sizing and the fact they can recrystalise MDMA with other junk and make it look pure when it's maybe only 50% or whatever.
Who'd have thought it eh? Not being able to trust criminals lol
It's all about greed now, not for joy as it once were.
Factor in a quantum component during synthesis and you have a negativity infused product!

Why do you want desomorphine? You'll end up a smack head in no time doing that. Stay away from opiates unless your pain level requires it. Trust me. I need a hip replacement and I have no choice but to take medium to strong opiates and it really pisses me off that I can't get by without them.

I do need them. I'm also on morphine. And too late for that, I've been dependant on opioids since 2009. Both for pain and addiction.

It was 95/96. I didn't find it as strong as what I took a couple years ago but I also took less back then

Oh and want it because I'm SEVERELY under-prescribed pain meds. Like, on bads days I can't walk. I don't mean that metaphorically, I mean I either stay in bed, or have to have my dad carry down to the sofa and have either my dad or brother help me to the bathroom and back. I'm not at all paralysed or numb, it's literally just from the extremity of the pain.
I'm waiting on an appointment at the pain management clinic, though. Hoping to either have my morphine significantly increased or have something like a fentanyl patch added to it.
If not, I'm probably gonna ask for methadone again. I was on it for 18 months (for pain) but I hated it as I gained 30lbs (and I was only 110 before so going from 110lbs to 142lbs is VERY noticeable) and I got severe secondary hyperhidrosis to where just walking up a single flight of stairs (or, in the summer, literally sitting and doing nothing) would have sweat running down my face and back....but if there's nothing else they'll give me, I'll take it. Can't continue with the pain I'm in much longer.