Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone looked into stem cells.Im using this as my last alternative. It's very sad that we all sit around and let these doctors get away with this. While we are getting sick they are living their lives the way they want. There has to be some accountability at least in my mind.
Its Big Pharmas foult dr are ignorant idiots! Realise that onece already

It’s the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through too, I’ve also developed the worst depression in the world. It feels like absolutely everything in life is pointless, not to mention I’ve also lost my faith in God as I thought there’s people going through hell like this and worse, and he just doesn’t do anything to help.
Keep praying and don’t loose faith in Jesus Christ. Pray and read the Bible every day and things will start to change!

absolutely the doctor's fault. You don't prescribe somebody with anxiety a schizophrenic drug. Their negligence is the reason why we're all in the position we are in. The pharmaceutical companies are only as powerful as these doctors let them be.

And by the way i'm not sitting back and taking this bullshit. You guys can all sit in your corners and cry and complaint about these doctors, but i'm fucking going after the one that damaged me.All lawyered up.I Will get legal justice...plain and simple

And by the way i'm not sitting back and taking this bullshit. You guys can all sit in your corners and cry and complaint about these doctors, but i'm fucking going after the one that damaged me.All lawyered up.I Will get legal justice...plain and simple
I feel like suing them too but I literally couldn’t care less if I got a million dollars out of it because of the depression this has left me with. The days used to fly by and I’d also stay up late, now I go to bed at like 8pm wake-up at 1pm and struggle to kill those 8 hours.

oh my god whooo redesigned Bluelight? It looks like ass.

Ah wait, it appears to be a glitch.

I feel like I'll never be normal again, guys. PSSD wrecked me and invega may have impacted my brain's ability to regenerate receptors too, so I'll never recover fully from PSSD. I think the only thing I can hope for is a partial recovery. I'll probably stop posting here next April, I think PSSD is my problem now. The only cognitive issues I have that started with invega is memory problems. I have a complete recovery in motor skills, which was really important to me. I know I said my tremor was gone, but sometimes it comes back but only in my non-dominant hand.

oh my god whooo redesigned Bluelight? It looks like ass.

Ah wait, it appears to be a glitch.

I feel like I'll never be normal again, guys. PSSD wrecked me and invega may have impacted my brain's ability to regenerate receptors too, so I'll never recover fully from PSSD. I think the only thing I can hope for is a partial recovery. I'll probably stop posting here next April, I think PSSD is my problem now. The only cognitive issues I have that started with invega is memory problems. I have a complete recovery in motor skills, which was really important to me. I know I said my tremor was gone, but sometimes it comes back but only in my non-dominant hand.
You got PSSD from Prozac and not from Invega?? They gave me ADs later but my PSSD is really since Invega.

Good, the akathisia has calmed down a bit. I bought some polygala tenuifolia it helps with the anhedonia a little. I've been laughing at some comedy lately, so things are getting better.
That's great. I can't laugh at all. I can just fake it which is pointless.

7.5 month update:
So no improvements in anhedonia BESIDES my job is enjoyable and I can get an adrenaline rush when its busy. I work 40 hour weeks distributed between 6 days, which is a blessing because it makes time go by fast.
Every weekend I hike hard rated hikes, sometimes doing them twice, and I get no high whatsoever its sad. But whatever doesnt kill you makes you steonger? Hopefully if I recover I will NeVeR take exercise for granted.
So pretty much i can workout 2 times a week. My body is still going downhill bc i used to b pretty active and am still gaining fat losing muscle do to food being the only thing that i can feel? But its numb still. I have gained 7 pounds since being injected but my body is alot different bc alot of muscle turned to fat.
I have improvements in energy and only have nightmares if i eat right before I sleep. I still hate life and want to die everyday but i like my job.
Praying i go back to normal.
Music is a little better?
Maybe small improvements?

7.5 month update:
So no improvements in anhedonia BESIDES my job is enjoyable and I can get an adrenaline rush when its busy. I work 40 hour weeks distributed between 6 days, which is a blessing because it makes time go by fast.
Every weekend I hike hard rated hikes, sometimes doing them twice, and I get no high whatsoever its sad. But whatever doesnt kill you makes you steonger? Hopefully if I recover I will NeVeR take exercise for granted.
So pretty much i can workout 2 times a week. My body is still going downhill bc i used to b pretty active and am still gaining fat losing muscle do to food being the only thing that i can feel? But its numb still. I have gained 7 pounds since being injected but my body is alot different bc alot of muscle turned to fat.
I have improvements in energy and only have nightmares if i eat right before I sleep. I still hate life and want to die everyday but i like my job.
Praying i go back to normal.
Music is a little better?
Maybe small improvements?
How can you hold a job??? Since taking Invega, I can’t get out of bed before 1:30 PM. I also struggle getting out of bed because my brain gives me no reward system in hobbies and my attention span is absolutely horrible. I’m basically bed ridden.

Is any one else also bed ridden? Or am I the only one completely fucked by this medicine?

How can you hold a job??? Since taking Invega, I can’t get out of bed before 1:30 PM. I also struggle getting out of bed because my brain gives me no reward system in hobbies and my attention span is absolutely horrible. I’m basically bed ridden.

Is any one else also bed ridden? Or am I the only one completely fucked by this medicine?
It happens to a lot of people. It happened to me too for the first few months and it was a gradual process of doing more to eventually not feeling bed ridden. You won’t feel like this forever and even if you never fully recover you still have a lot of potential to improve from your current situation the longer you’re off

You got PSSD from Prozac and not from Invega?? They gave me ADs later but my PSSD is really since Invega.
Yeah, my sexuality had improved so much in the first couple of months, I was confident it would be okay if I went on an SSRI for my OCD since I didn't have strong sexual side effects from lexapro in the past (I didn't take lexapro because it made me gain weight so I tried Prozac). Oops.

It is improving though, but I seem to have hit a lull when I tried fixing my vitamin D deficiency again. I hope that's the problem and the sexual part of my brain isn't just giving up.

I am bedridden 25 months after Paliperidona but always on some psych drugs. I am the worse possible case because I stopped sleeping. So be happy if you can be off psych drugs.

It happens to a lot of people. It happened to me too for the first few months and it was a gradual process of doing more to eventually not feeling bed ridden. You won’t feel like this forever and even if you never fully recover you still have a lot of potential to improve from your current situation the longer you’re off
I’m almost on month 5!!!! Still barely any improvement!!!!

This is such a terrible way to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.