Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes i've take 0,2 or 0,3 of mdma , but Just when i was really depressed and i have strong ahnedonia , no emotion , nothing .. It help me .. but i don't do every week end .. i make It a couple time in 5 years man , i think ahnedonia never go away of u take ap .. but i don't know maybe i wrong

I meant more like therapeutic doses of 30 to 50 mg.

MDMA is being used for PTSD phase 2 clinical trials and your injuries from invega have a lot of the same symptomology as PTSD

Hey everyone.. Its been a year since last Trinza.. Im like 8 precent recovered.. in physical way more than that.. I got periods, lost weight, i can run a little. Mentally i am no longer a zombie, i can talk normally, have gesticulation, have personality back i can watch tv. Still no motivation, hudge anhedonia, no interests. Im kinda freaking out to be honest. Still feeling dead.. When will it get better? I just hope for a day that this is behined me and a bad chapter of my life..🙏 Any thoughts? Im loosing it

So weed seems to be a hit and miss with people. Sure miss smoking but not sure what expect from the effects.

And what about sugar, does anyone feel like sugar reacts to you when you eat it. My experience is I feel a bit of anxiety or anhedonia comes abit stronger.

Anyone have nerve pain or healed from it? I've developed a nerve pain that has gotten more intense in my feet, legs, chest and more.

(This is a response to y’all and someone who was struggling with med side effects just like we all are)

I’m sorry to hear that brother. Just keep praying and have faith in him. No matter what.

Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

These evil pharmacy drugs are something from the devil. I think we can all agree on that. For when Jesus was in this world he did not give people pills to make them better about their emotions and life. For emotions are created by god to help us grow and shape us. God has a plan for us and the devil will do whatever it takes to throw you off. Keep believing in Jesus Christ and put all you trust in him and things will get better for all of us that are suffering. Amen 🙏

Has anyone tried st johns wort, and is it supposed to help Metabolize invega?
I had st John wort, but my naturopathy doctor changed it for other supplements because I saw no improvements besides watching Netflix

Yeah my thoughts are minimal. I can finally watch movies and YouTube, so I spend alot of time there. I feel lonely even with people around. So I look for success stories which bring me faith for healing.

Yeah my thoughts are minimal. I can finally watch movies and YouTube, so I spend alot of time there. I feel lonely even with people around. So I look for success stories which bring me faith for healing.
It's good you can pass the time with that. It's a big step. Success stories bring me faith too, luckily this thread has lots of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.