• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Smoke MDMA crystal's?

left0vershAke

Bluelighter
Hey, I used to do meth alot and I was wondering if you could smoke MDMA crystal's out of a pookie? Never done MDMA, what to expect?

Hey, I used to do meth alot and I was wondering if you could smoke MDMA crystal's out of a pookie? Never done MDMA, what to expect?
You can't vape MDMA crystals (MDMA in its hydrochloride salt form), its burning point is lower than its boiling point.
Or in other words, it will start burning before it vaporizes, and when it burns it's not active anymore.

You could vape MDMA Freebase, but that is a clear oily liquid and it's not sold on the streets or on the darkweb.

If you get high dabbing what you bought as MDMA, you don't actually have MDMA.
It could be a Cathinone, like Mephedrone, MDPV, MDPHP etc.

You can't vape MDMA crystals (MDMA in its hydrochloride salt form), its burning point is lower than its boiling point.
Or in other words, it will start burning before it vaporizes, and when it burns it's not active anymore.

You could vape MDMA Freebase, but that is a clear oily liquid and it's not sold on the streets or on the darkweb.

If you get high dabbing what you bought as MDMA, you don't actually have MDMA.
It could be a Cathinone, like Mephedrone, MDPV, MDPHP etc.
This 100%

You're just wasting quality MDMA if you try to vape it. Pop it in a cap and swallow, stick it up your nose or bun, or just eat it. But smoking or vaping will do nothing.

Idk why someone would want to smoke mdma since the oral comeup is just mágical and on point.
I prefer snorting or boofing for the quicker, stronger rush.
If smoking worked I'd be kind of worried about how fast I'd come up.

Snorting Stings even worse than meth I think, makes me cringe everytime I see someone snorting MDMA.
It does sting a little, but it goes away real fast.
Also, spraying some saline up the nose right before makes it less painful.

NO an NO will destroy the substance at that temperature and thus nothing...however knowing all RCs you can smoke Butylone and it works. Done it and smells just like crack.:bong: Gonna add to this Di-Butylone had good experience with my GF using a soda can and wow talk about a rush like Crack - it worked but if anyone tried something else like to know effects!

Last edited:
Snorting Stings even worse than meth I think, makes me cringe everytime I see someone snorting MDMA.
Yes snorting MDMA is worse than snorting meth. It's not as bad as snorting the 2C series or snorting 4FA, though.

Snorting MDMA is IMO better than snorting meth though. Totally different rush!

Yes snorting MDMA is worse than snorting meth. It's not as bad as snorting the 2C series or snorting 4FA, though.

Snorting MDMA is IMO better than snorting meth though. Totally different rush!
Imexperience, it's a waste of mdma. It fucks up the high imo, there's nothing like the rollercoaster come up of the oral route hehe

Imexperience, it's a waste of mdma. It fucks up the high imo, there's nothing like the rollercoaster come up of the oral route hehe
Really? I really like the intensity of snorting a full dose, and it comes on so quickly. Many people don't like to snort more than half a dose or it can be too intense.

It's different snorting, and not always what I'm looking for.

Honestly I would snort MDMA more often if it didn't eat through my skin and leave my sinuses messed up for days afterwards.

Really? I really like the intensity of snorting a full dose, and it comes on so quickly. Many people don't like to snort more than half a dose or it can be too intense.

Honestly I would snort MDMA more often if it didn't eat through my skin and leave my sinuses messed up for days afterwards.

What's the difference between plugged and snorted?

If you wanna fuck up your nose, be my guest. That shit burns horribly, thry are large shards unlike blow for example which is very fine if it's good quality it's an oily substance, very shiny and it doesn't burn it's like putting butter up.yo nose. U can easily snort 2 grams by yourself and your sinuses will be fine the day after. Unlike mdm, try just snorting .3 all night and ur sinuses will be bleeding afterwards. Meh

What's the difference between plugged and snorted?
I haven't plugged so I can't compare them directly.

The thing I like most about snorting MDMA is the rush. Also, 180mg intranasal feels more intense than 400mg oral. BIG rush, eye wiggles, you might have to sit down (if you didn't already sink to the floor after doing the lines).

I can't imagine plugging coming up that fast, but again I haven't experienced it. Expect your sinuses to be wack for a few days after snorting MDMA.

I was at a club my second time rolling (2003) and I remember seeing this chick just sitting there and staring off into blackness. I asked another girl if she was ok and she said "yeah, she just snorted too much of her pill." Lol.

I tried snorting MDMA for the first time in 2004 and never looked back. I used to use a pill crusher to crush MDMA pills, adderall, and klonopin all together.

Now I only snort MDMA rarely because I don't really like to have my sinuses feeling raw for days.

There is something magical about globs of MD getting stuck in your forehead/sinuses (I joke about the forehead but that's what it feels like to me!)..then pushing through and breaking down in your lymphatic system and eventually soaking into a nice little head rush 😂 but nah oral route is the best, especially if it's a strong MD cap or well-known, pressed pill 💊

I tried snorting MDMA for the first time in 2004 and never looked back. I used to use a pill crusher to crush MDMA pills, adderall, and klonopin all together.
Man all I can imagine that high being like is 🥴🥴🥴 I generally wouldn't recommend newbies mixing benzos (especially klonopin) with adderral but...this combination seriously intrigues me 🤔

Man all I can imagine that high being like is 🥴🥴🥴 I generally wouldn't recommend newbies mixing benzos (especially klonopin) with adderral but...this combination seriously intrigues me 🤔
I've .always got too fucked up on mdma+benzos I've got nicked twice in a span of a month for doing the same retarded combo plus opiates. I'd get fking comatose, crash in the discotequez couch and when I woke up my phone+my wsllet and my money was gone.
I was a dumbfuck back then xd

It felt great. We were doing the combo lines all night and by morning my buddy and myself were speaking gibberish and laughing our asses off.

I was supposed to pickup some work that morning and didn't go because I was still rolling so hard, lol.