• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamines - The Ultimate/complete list of amphetamine potentiators - what are the best potentiaton methods you know of?

Nazbol-phenibutgang

Greenlighter
From my internet research and personal experiences I've gathered some potentiation methods but I feel like I still miss some. I noticed that there isn't a whole lot of good information about this topic so I wanted to start a thread and write my own guide. Please share your suggestions and ideas so I can expand the list. I'm really curious about experiences from veteran stimulant users.

The Potentiator list - summary:​

1. Potentiation by Tolerance reduction eg: -microdosing/taking 1/4 of normal dose for period of time, -Tolerance break, -antioxidants like NAC, -dopamine modulators like 9-ME-BC, Uridine, Sulbuthiamine, bromantane, nsi-189 etc -NMDA antagonists like DXM,ketamine, memantine etc,
  2. Potentiation by stimulant combination eg: -combining different amphetamines(dangerous) -combining it with ritalin/cocaine/cathinones(also very dangerous), -combining it with cafeïne(very safe), -combining it with nicotine, -combining it with modafinil/adrafinil/Fmodafinil etc -combining it with rhodiola, yohinbine, kigelia africana/DMHA etc
  3. Potentiation by raising bioavailability/absorption
  4. Potentiation by actions/habits
  5. Potentiation by supplementing enzymes/nutrients/minerals/aminoacids required for:
  • Preventing breakdown of the substance eg: -baking soda​
  • Optimal neurotransmitter synthesis eg: - 5-MTHF, -p5p, -inositol, -DL-phenylalanine, -l-tyrosine, -levodopa etc​
  • Reducing side effects: -magnesium, -taurine, -l-theanine, -vitamins etc​
  1. Potentiation by complementary substance combinations other than stimulants like:
  • NDRi's/mao b inhibitors/bupropion/segelinine or something similar​
  • Kratom​
  • tianeptine​
  • Kanna​
  • Phenibut/gabaergic substances​
  • Piracetam/other racetams​
  • Opioids​
  • SSRi's/antidepressants​
  • Other nootropics - please lmk to expand the list​

Tolerance reduction method​

From personal experience I know that a tolerance break by taking 1/4 of my normal dose really works, way better than a normal T-break. A T-break of 3 months abstinence barely reduced my tolerance.
NMDA antagonists also work, only have experience with ketamine though. Will try memantine and agmantine soon.
Still have to try any dopamine modulators but will try 9-ME-BC, Uridine, Sulbuthiamine, bromantane, nsi-189 soon.

Stimulant combination method​

This method is very dangerous but will certainly work, from my personal experience it mostly just increases the side effects. Especially the powerful stims when combined will give you a panic attack or cancel each other out but ymmv.
Caffeine, rhodiola rosea, phenylpiracetam, modafinil, DMHA, nicotine are relatively safe to combine with amphetamines and sometimes nicely enhance its effects. I said sometimes because modafinil and DMHA mostly sucked, it even seemed to cancel out the effects of the amphetamines.
No experience with yohimbine or other novel/exotic stimulants.
I recommend to just stick with Caffeine, rhodiola rosea, phenylpiracetam and nicotine. I highly recommend phenylpiracetam but be careful to not take too much or you will be overstimulated!

Raising absorption/bioavailability​

Not really experienced with this method except for trying different/avoiding certain foods with amphetamines or taking it on an empty stomach. Empty stomache seems the best but peaks too fast sometimes. They also say that eating food, especially protein, with Vyvanse could enhance its absorption because it would raise enzyme activity that will help cleave off the lysine molecule from the vyvanse/lisdexamphetamine.
Baking soda also seems to work sometimes but be careful not to take too much or you will puke. It works but not by much in my experience, mostly prolongs duration.
Oh and you could also try other ROA's like sulbingual, insufflation and boofing it like a real man. Feel like I prefer oral, other roa's sometimes don't seem to work better and are just too much work.
Also boofsquad, boofing is shit. Effects are less than oral for me. Maybe because the feces prevents absorption or because I didn't do it correctly, anyways its too much work.
Haven't tried other absorption ehancement methods, pls lmk about your ideas.

Potentiation by actions/changing habits​

Title speaks for itself. Sleeping enough, getting enough REM sleep, lifting, cardio, healthy diet, meditating, praying to god and drinking lots of water all potentiate the amps.
Doing nofap and a dopamine detox for a while also seems to help but I'm still experimenting myself. Dopamine detox method seems very promising.
Keto diet also seems effective at making amphetamines twice as effective.

Supplementing with enzymes/nutrients/minerals/aminoacids​

Your body can't produce the dopamine needed for amphetamine effects without certain nutrients. Certains supplements also reduce bad side effects which makes the good/enjoyable effects more noticable, this also reduces hangovers.
From my experience magnesium, taurine, l-theanine, ashwagandha/ksm-66, vitamin b complex, vitamin D, inositol are pretty effective but not always noticable. Would recommend magnesium and l-theanine the most.
L-tyrosine seems to work a bit for a while but then it stopped working, like my body also built a tolerance to converting tyrosine to dopamine. Same thing with levodopa and mucuna pruriens. Levodopa and mucuna pruriens worked really well the first 2 days but then never got much effects from it.
As for supplements like enzymes or other stuff that are required for neurotransmitter synthesis like5-MTHF and certain peptides I don't know enough about so again, please let me know about your experience with effective supplements. 5-MTHF seems and other supps for mitochondria seem really interesting but I doubt if they really work.

Complementary drug combination method​

It works. Gotta love kratom, phenibut, piracetam, oxiracetam, noopept and ashwagandha.
Don't know enough about NDRi's and SSRi's combined with amphetamines. Segelinine seems really interesting. Haven't tried kanna and tianeptine yet.
Would like to know more information about them and to hear from your experience with them.

Conclusion - work in progress​

I'm still researching all the potential methods and experimenting with these methods so I will edit this list as time goes on.
Segelinine, 9-ME-BC, Uridine, Sulbuthiamine, bromantane, nsi-189, semax, memantine are the most promising potentiators I think.

In the meanwhile, I would love to hear your suggestions and ideas. What are effective potentiation methods in you experience?

This list is incomplete you can help by expanding it.

Last edited:
Not sure if maybe I missed it up there (already a very thorough list) but just switching up my ROA from time to time, has made a huge difference.
I've found myself frequently hitting that paradoxical ceiling we all have when sniffing lines for too many days straight. Every subsequent line sniffed gives me this tired, spaced-out feeling where I just wanna close my eyes and snooze. Really bizarre.

So i'll eat some (same bag) and it's always done the trick. Another interesting method i picked up has been to just melt the stuff in distilled water, evaporate the water and you're left with all your dope re crystalized in a nice coating on whatever you used to dissolve/evap it in (my case, a shallow ceramic dish). I can just take a lick of that, as needed, throughout the day and feel great. Great absorption with quick onset, ime.
I won't claim to know for sure what's going on internally that would cause this to occur, i just know it has worked time and time again.

I read earlier these two mentioned taking amphetamine orally with Alka-Seltzer. Said they absolutely swear by it, highest they have ever been. My results INC.

P.S. First ever comment on Bluelight whats good?!

From my internet research and personal experiences I've gathered some potentiation methods but I feel like I still miss some. I noticed that there isn't a whole lot of good information about this topic so I wanted to start a thread and write my own guide. Please share your suggestions and ideas so I can expand the list. I'm really curious about experiences from veteran stimulant users.

The Potentiator list - summary:​

1. Potentiation by Tolerance reduction eg: -microdosing/taking 1/4 of normal dose for period of time, -Tolerance break, -antioxidants like NAC, -dopamine modulators like 9-ME-BC, Uridine, Sulbuthiamine, bromantane, nsi-189 etc -NMDA antagonists like DXM,ketamine, memantine etc,
  2. Potentiation by stimulant combination eg: -combining different amphetamines(dangerous) -combining it with ritalin/cocaine/cathinones(also very dangerous), -combining it with cafeïne(very safe), -combining it with nicotine, -combining it with modafinil/adrafinil/Fmodafinil etc -combining it with rhodiola, yohinbine, kigelia africana/DMHA etc
  3. Potentiation by raising bioavailability/absorption
  4. Potentiation by actions/habits
  5. Potentiation by supplementing enzymes/nutrients/minerals/aminoacids required for:
  • Preventing breakdown of the substance eg: -baking soda​
  • Optimal neurotransmitter synthesis eg: - 5-MTHF, -p5p, -inositol, -DL-phenylalanine, -l-tyrosine, -levodopa etc​
  • Reducing side effects: -magnesium, -taurine, -l-theanine, -vitamins etc​
  1. Potentiation by complementary substance combinations other than stimulants like:
  • NDRi's/mao b inhibitors/bupropion/segelinine or something similar​
  • Kratom​
  • tianeptine​
  • Kanna​
  • Phenibut/gabaergic substances​
  • Piracetam/other racetams​
  • Opioids​
  • SSRi's/antidepressants​
  • Other nootropics - please lmk to expand the list​

Tolerance reduction method​

From personal experience I know that a tolerance break by taking 1/4 of my normal dose really works, way better than a normal T-break. A T-break of 3 months abstinence barely reduced my tolerance.
NMDA antagonists also work, only have experience with ketamine though. Will try memantine and agmantine soon.
Still have to try any dopamine modulators but will try 9-ME-BC, Uridine, Sulbuthiamine, bromantane, nsi-189 soon.

Stimulant combination method​

This method is very dangerous but will certainly work, from my personal experience it mostly just increases the side effects. Especially the powerful stims when combined will give you a panic attack or cancel each other out but ymmv.
Caffeine, rhodiola rosea, phenylpiracetam, modafinil, DMHA, nicotine are relatively safe to combine with amphetamines and sometimes nicely enhance its effects. I said sometimes because modafinil and DMHA mostly sucked, it even seemed to cancel out the effects of the amphetamines.
No experience with yohimbine or other novel/exotic stimulants.
I recommend to just stick with Caffeine, rhodiola rosea, phenylpiracetam and nicotine. I highly recommend phenylpiracetam but be careful to not take too much or you will be overstimulated!

Raising absorption/bioavailability​

Not really experienced with this method except for trying different/avoiding certain foods with amphetamines or taking it on an empty stomach. Empty stomache seems the best but peaks too fast sometimes. They also say that eating food, especially protein, with Vyvanse could enhance its absorption because it would raise enzyme activity that will help cleave off the lysine molecule from the vyvanse/lisdexamphetamine.
Baking soda also seems to work sometimes but be careful not to take too much or you will puke. It works but not by much in my experience, mostly prolongs duration.
Oh and you could also try other ROA's like sulbingual, insufflation and boofing it like a real man. Feel like I prefer oral, other roa's sometimes don't seem to work better and are just too much work.
Also boofsquad, boofing is shit. Effects are less than oral for me. Maybe because the feces prevents absorption or because I didn't do it correctly, anyways its too much work.
Haven't tried other absorption ehancement methods, pls lmk about your ideas.

Potentiation by actions/changing habits​

Title speaks for itself. Sleeping enough, getting enough REM sleep, lifting, cardio, healthy diet, meditating, praying to god and drinking lots of water all potentiate the amps.
Doing nofap and a dopamine detox for a while also seems to help but I'm still experimenting myself. Dopamine detox method seems very promising.
Keto diet also seems effective at making amphetamines twice as effective.

Supplementing with enzymes/nutrients/minerals/aminoacids​

Your body can't produce the dopamine needed for amphetamine effects without certain nutrients. Certains supplements also reduce bad side effects which makes the good/enjoyable effects more noticable, this also reduces hangovers.
From my experience magnesium, taurine, l-theanine, ashwagandha/ksm-66, vitamin b complex, vitamin D, inositol are pretty effective but not always noticable. Would recommend magnesium and l-theanine the most.
L-tyrosine seems to work a bit for a while but then it stopped working, like my body also built a tolerance to converting tyrosine to dopamine. Same thing with levodopa and mucuna pruriens. Levodopa and mucuna pruriens worked really well the first 2 days but then never got much effects from it.
As for supplements like enzymes or other stuff that are required for neurotransmitter synthesis like5-MTHF and certain peptides I don't know enough about so again, please let me know about your experience with effective supplements. 5-MTHF seems and other supps for mitochondria seem really interesting but I doubt if they really work.

Complementary drug combination method​

It works. Gotta love kratom, phenibut, piracetam, oxiracetam, noopept and ashwagandha.
Don't know enough about NDRi's and SSRi's combined with amphetamines. Segelinine seems really interesting. Haven't tried kanna and tianeptine yet.
Would like to know more information about them and to hear from your experience with them.

Conclusion - work in progress​

I'm still researching all the potential methods and experimenting with these methods so I will edit this list as time goes on.
Segelinine, 9-ME-BC, Uridine, Sulbuthiamine, bromantane, nsi-189, semax, memantine are the most promising potentiators I think.

In the meanwhile, I would love to hear your suggestions and ideas. What are effective potentiation methods in you experience?

This list is incomplete you can help by expanding it.

Hello.

How do NAC, magnesium and taurine interact with amphetamines?

I was considering trying Taurine to relieve the inability to focus when I am taking vyvanse.

Have you developed any more ideas about uridine and Sulbuthiamine?

Zinc, L-Arginine. The first post is right about Keto, after switching to Keto it seems my highs are...higher? But not in like, an unhealthy feeling type of way. Because generally, Keto means you're sticking to very healthy foods, such as sardines (which happen to have some Zinc in them).

Consuming Ural an otc product to alkalinise urine or make it more alkaline for infections etc does potentiate amphetamine products. Not mdma but amphetamine and methylamphetamine.

It will add about 30% to duration but this does also include drawing out the comedown.
Drink 1 sachet before consuming and one during or bit after. Works really well but longer comedown