• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Prescribed? v. Gimme The Good Stuff, Doc.

Co-codamol (paracetamol 500g, codeine 30mg) as needed.
Dihydrocodeine 30mg ir as needed.
Pregabalin 150mg daily.
Mirtazapine 45mg daily.
Hydroxyzine 50mg at night, as needed.
Lansoprazole 30mg daily.
Acidex as needed (for acid reflux)
zopiclone 7.5mg at night (when im a good boy.lol)
ive been 'scriped alot of other things but thats what is currently in the old box of tricks.

Just .75mg Clonazepam. It was eight .5mg Xanax XR a day before that. But I've learned the less is more adage is doubly true with benzodiazepanes.

Last edited:
#2 10mg Diazepam/60/month
#1.5mg Diazepam/45/month
#1 Citralopam 20mg (which i do not take)
#3 300mg Gabapentin/120/month back when i was in w/d from dope.
Propanolol for the shakes from benzo w/d.
#1 Seroquel 100mg/60/month for sleep but f that ish, i feel like a zombie the next day.

2 10mg diazepam a day
3 5mg dexedrine a day (never fill it)
technically also 5/500 vicodin as needed, because i filled script for my wisdom teeth but never even opened the bottle. cause, y'know... heroin.

30 30mg vyvanse (gone ina few days haha
60 8mg sub strips (never getting sick again!)

I had a script of Wellbutrin / Trazadone / Prozac but cancelled those cuz they just fucked with me

This thread makes me so jealous.lol
I know that some of you guys have really bad pain but i had to virtually beg my docs just for dihydrocodeine on repeat script...think i need to emigrate to the US.lol

^ Yeah this thread always makes me soooo green.

Currently:

Suboxone (call me paranoid but I'm going to refrain from giving the dose, and yes I realize how unlikely it is for my doc to be reading this forums)

Ambien 10mg, 30 a month. Usually gone in a week and a half.

And Cannabis (which is "recommended" by a doctor, not "prescribed")

Dilaudid 180-8mg script says up to 6-7/day
Kadian 60-60mg script says up to 2/day
Valium 120-10mg script says PRN
I also take a zillion other non-narcotic pills

ya, i know what you mean, Im trying to get doc to go up on mine, but she is giving me a hard time. she'll come around, i hope

#30 30mg temazepam
#90 50mg Lyrica (about to be increased to 100mg)

This thread makes me so jealous.lol
I know that some of you guys have really bad pain but i had to virtually beg my docs just for dihydrocodeine on repeat script...think i need to emigrate to the US.lol

I'm in the US and I cant even get tramadol, yet they have no problem keeping me on benzos. :\

So, the new doc is giving me:
12mg bromazepam/day
400mg tramadol XR/day

Found a new doc some time ago that I explained the situation with my previous doc to, and he was very understanding. He also urged me to taper but he has a more realistic view of how a taper should be done when you've been on benzos for years. He said I could to it at my own pace, he said that if I felt like I needed 2 months to stabilize on 9mg (-3mg) that that was perfectly fine.

Every doctor before this one that ever suggested a taper to me, said I had to drop 3mg per week, 2 weeks max. That's too fast for me, I still notice the drop after 2 weeks which usually leads me to think "it's futile anyway if this is my deadline" and just go back to 12mg. This time I'm not afraid to listen to the doc's taper plan at all. This man seems to know what benzo addiction means, finally!

He called my previous doctor incompetent and a disgrace to the profession when I told him how he cut me off completely without warning because he got a slap on the wrist for the amount of benzo Rx'es he was writing. He said "2 years ago I had the same thing happen to me, and I just gave my patients on benzos a taper schedule that they were comfortable with. The government kept an eye on me for a bit, but starting your patients on a taper is how it should be handled. Has to be handled, even." The people who do these checks on doctor's prescription behavior obviously know how discontinuing the use of a benzo works and that it has to be tapered. so my last doc cutting me off was very unprofessional in my new doctor's eyes. I feel the same way. Now I know that I was "just another paying costumer" to his little drug-shop. Mind you, this asshole doc I speak of lived 1 block away from me, for 12ish years, so did my uncle who was a doctor too before he passed. They knew eachother quite well, and my mom knew him too. Did that matter to him when I full on panicked on the phone when he first told me? Nope, it didn't.. What a douche.

Now, even if I were to fail my taper, or only manage to go down 3mg in 3-4 months instead of every 2 months, I'm fairly sure he wouldn't even be mad about it. As I said, he urged me to taper. But in no way did he try to force me.

Last edited:
Currently only xanies 0.5mg :'( but waiting for an apointment with my neurologist to hook me up with some goodie goodies

Last edited:
Ativan
Klonopin
Morphine solution
Sometimes oxycodone solution
I can only take the liquid forms due to my abdominal surgeries (Had UC and had a 3-step J-pouch surgeries at 3 intervals at the Cleveland Clinic. I take all of the above per the prescription label. I never take more than I should. Morphine 35mg has OK effect on me, but not substantial. Now I'm trying to nix those and get Dilaudid instead. That stuff is magical when it comes to pain and nausea control.