• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Stories of being caught by parents

Swift Serenity

Bluelighter
would anyone like to share there experience when they have been caught by there parents while they lived in the house?

what happen? what did they say? were you punished? how was life AFTER?

I'll start it off by saying i have been caught twice, never in the act. My dad found paraphernalia, and a gram of some some good dro. Mainly got lectures on how weed WILL ruin everyone's life, and EVERYONE who smokes is a bad person.

Never got in trouble for it, but was questioned A LOT after. Trust issues were risen and my dad was basically on my ass all the time. Was threatened with drug test, but never got them..

when my dad caught me the first time, i had just got home from school with my stoner friend, and we were gonna smoke. I thought my dad would not be home for an hour but surprise, surprise he shows up 5 minutes after i get home. My dad saw my friend, who was already high, and started to question me. He then told me to open up my car and that's when it all went down hill. He saw weed seeds, and stems everywhere in car, then found a water bong. He started to yell and go ape shit.
Second time he did a "random car check", and I had forgotten that i left a gram in there until he found it. I told him it wasn't mine but still got the whole lecture thing..

The day my mother found out I smoked pot I pulled a cone(bong) and my mum knocked on my door, I let a burp out and smoke came bellowing out lol she noticed something a bit funny with the smell of the smoke as shes a cig smoker herself. She asked what I was smoking and I told her, id rather her think im smoking pot than heroin or ice or something so that is the day she found out. It must have been close to 6 years ago now and we both find it pretty funny. I couldnt count how many of my friends have been busted in the exact same way from sitting at the dinner table and letting one rip to sitting in your parents car etc... lol seems to be a popular way to get done.

Heres a pointer for you younger smokers or people who dont want their parents finding out...Before you go in public, BURP!!!! Let that smoke out, be smart and dont get busted like I did. Im just lucky my mum isnt too anti-drugs, I mean she sure as hell isnt pro-drugs but a little weed smoking here and there doesnt bother her too much.

Life after was alot easier now that I didnt have to hide it all the time, though I must admit hiding things like that turns the whole thing into a challenge or adventure, it was fun but I dont think I could have kept it a secret until now anyway. After that I found out who all the smokers in my family were and of course every now and then I cop shit for it, but id rather it be out in the open than having to lie all the time about something so small as smoking weed.

The day my mother found out I smoked pot I pulled a cone(bong) and my mum knocked on my door, I let a burp out and smoke came bellowing out lol she noticed something a bit funny with the smell of the smoke as shes a cig smoker herself. She asked what I was smoking and I told her, id rather her think im smoking pot than heroin or ice or something so that is the day she found out. It must have been close to 6 years ago now and we both find it pretty funny. I couldnt count how many of my friends have been busted in the exact same way from sitting at the dinner table and letting one rip to sitting in your parents car etc... lol seems to be a popular way to get done.

Heres a pointer for you younger smokers or people who dont want their parents finding out...Before you go in public, BURP!!!! Let that smoke out, be smart and dont get busted like I did. Im just lucky my mum isnt too anti-drugs, I mean she sure as hell isnt pro-drugs but a little weed smoking here and there doesnt bother her too much.

Life after was alot easier now that I didnt have to hide it all the time, though I must admit hiding things like that turns the whole thing into a challenge or adventure, it was fun but I dont think I could have kept it a secret until now anyway. After that I found out who all the smokers in my family were and of course every now and then I cop shit for it, but id rather it be out in the open than having to lie all the time about something so small as smoking weed.

I was caught by my parents a lot when I lived at home. I still get caught and I don't live at home. No fun. For a long time I was hiding it really well then I fucked up and got caught doing ecstasy at work so they told my family lol. Lets just say I was not looking forward to going home that night :\. After that of course they were really suspicious, and they found a number of sacks of weed and a couple bubblers, but I had a car and a job still so they could never stop what I was doing and they knew it. I just got lectured a lot, but now that I don't have a car it sucks ass when I come home from college cuz they don't trust me for shit.

Ooooh yeah I almost forgot the only time they caught me that I was REALLY upset about... I had just gone up to college to start my first semester. I bought a half O of some dank ass weed to take up with me. I split the weed into two baggies (fuck if I remember why, fucking dumbass me), and then I put one bag in a little tupperware container, and I folded that container into a pair of socks, and those socks were in a grocery bag full of other socks... Well I remembered one of the quarters, but I forgot the bag of socks at home (and the weed that was in it). I let my parents know that I needed my socks sent up to me and somehow they fucking found the weed in the bag in the container in the socks in the bag :X! Such a fucking bummer...

you are very lucky seeing my dad is EXTREMELY against all drugs.. So brainwashed by the media its not even funny..

LOL about the socks.. luckily my dad only knows about my marijuana use and nothing else.. or else id probably be exiled from my home forever

Last edited:
I remember one time I was standing outside on my cell phone with someone when my dad came outside with a bag of about ~1 pound of mushrooms. I had them hidden in the back room of the house in a closet. My dad goes "what the hell are these?" and I said "you know good and well what those are". He turned around and went back inside, and I was like man I'll call you back my dad is trashing my mushrooms. I went inside and he didn't say anything to me...I went into the back room, opened the closet, and the mushies were back in the exact spot where I had them before...he never brought it up again to my knowledge...

Uhmmm, I used to sit on my back porch and smoke weed while my mom was sitting on the couch or in the kitchen....

I used to sell weed when i was younger.

So one day she wasn't home, I had just picked up 3, yes 3 pounds of some dank ass bud, had started bagging part of it up, had a few scales sitting out and a shit load of bags.

I went down the block to go serve some cat and smoke a blunt, sure enough she came home, i had forgotten to put it away and she went ape shit when i walked in, luckily i took my gun with me or that would of been on the bed too haha, needless to say i was 15 or 16 and she didn't do shit but tell me to get it out of her house.

After failing a drug test a few months earlier, my mom got "a weird feeling" and looked in the hole created by a rip in the underside of my mattress cover. She found Mimosa rootbark, Ginseng powder, B. caapi vines, NaOH, an empty pack of cigarettes, the remains of a hollowed out cigar, other cigars, my razor and tin and card and straw for cutting lines, a few methylphenidate pills, a crushed MPH pill, two empty bottles or Robogels, a 3/4 empty bottle of Robitussin, rolling papers, and 120$ cash. Surprisingly she just refused to let me go anywhere for two weeks.

A pound of mushrooms? God damn.

I grew up in east texas, next to cow field after cow field after cow field. It was pretty normal to find way more shrooms than I could possibly pick. I'd get a few pounds and go home. I could go out there anytime, there was one really good field a 5 minute walk behind my house. Man, those were the fucking days...

^ There was some sick ass fields in orlando, then about 2 years ago they salted some of the fields and the other fields they turned the cows into steak

first time i got caught- the nigth before i had taken the dog for a walk so i could go and pick up some bud, which mum apprently found suspect so she searched my room and found a gram of bud and 2 acid tabs.... mum n dad came 2 pick me up from school, mum was heaps upset dad was ok about it.... i was SOOO pissed off becuz i had finnally got acid after soo long searching... anyway turns out she didnt know what the tabs were so i got 2 keep them hehe and that was that..
been caught stoned since and mum still gives me lectures or is just liek ghrrr but yeah dusnt do anything and dad dusnt care as long as its not 2 often

First time for me: I had already told my dad I was smoking a bit of weed, and had actually shown him the dope etc. My mum had no idea however, and I was living with her at the time. Anyway, it was about 12am on a school night and I was craving a cone, so I pull out my billy and go to the garage. I have about 3-4 cones until i notice a figure walking towards me as I'm pulling another cone. She walks in and asks what I'm doing, I had just managed to toss the bong to the side when i realized I still had a lungful of smoke, I tried me best to breath it out suss... Pretty normal stoner antics. Anyway she smells, and sees it because I'm so baked I just couldn't cover up anything. When she asks a second time what i was doing I say "oh just playing with some paper...". Of all the shit I could say, that's what i said...

Got grounded for 2 weeks... Lol.

They still know about my habit but they think i only smoke once a month...

"What are you doin!?"
"um burnin sum paper..."
[me sitting there with a smokin bong like =_=*]

"Why is there a big cylinder of liquid Nitrous Oxide in my house?"
"aaaaah it's empty, i found it, my mate.... collects them. so.... i thought i'd pick it up, for him....."

And the last time... well, monday night i woke up in hospital with my parents like
"they told us you took G, and how the hell did you have enough money to by this air rifle!?"

After a while, even though my little brother lived with us (who unbeknownst to them had been smoking for 5 years), my dad finally told me "I would rather you smoke that shit here, where you're not going to get caught, arrested or in trouble." W00t! Not like I didn't smoke all the time at their house anyway.

wow that is bad ass, i wish my dad would lighten up like that. i would love to smoke with him

A few months ago I moved back into my parents house (not too far from my college but farther than my gf's house where i resided previously) and fell asleep in the basement watching sports, while a bit sedated from some H. Due to my sleeping arrangement (sitting up on a lazy boy with my head bowed, my overprotective and privacy violating mom searched my room and found my 'kit' and tie. That was no fun, although I was able to pin it on an old friend that currently is incarcerated. I'm not a snitch but he has been away for a while and will continue to be. Not my most proud moment for sure.

ahhh been there before.. i have had to blame a lot of paraphernalia on my friends, although i don't like doing it, it saves my ass. Must of been scary explaining that huh?