• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-21 Thread

shulgin didn't lowball all his doses. i rarely took 2C-P over 10mg, and besides that ill-advised couple weeks where i was snorting ridiculous doses of 2C-E, i have rarely taken 2C-E over 20mg.

2C-T-21 though was, for me, definitely best enjoyed at 16mg+ :)

Hmmm, I have to think but I'd say some of them for sure he low balled them. 2C-T-7 doesn't even get started until 30mg for me, but that one is very variable as they say. 2C-B I think should go up to 30mg....OK, I take it back...I think he probably was spot on too, there are a few exceptions but I completely take back what I said...he did not low ball them at all. You are right, most are spot on.

Edit: the 2C-E one surprises me as he says up to 24mg....but he never took more than 20mg (the report in PIHKAL on 24mg was from someone in his research group).

he kinda lowballed 2C-I and 2C-C :)

2C-C, yes I agree...that one is good up to 60mg for me, a friend takes 80mg. 2C-I though...seemed spot on. I went as high as 26mg but settled on 16mg as my sweet spot.

/me goes to review what the doc put for 2C-I.

Wikipedia says:

'Fluoroacetate is produced by S-dealkylation of 2C-T-21.'

Can anyone confirm this?

Wikipedia says:

'Fluoroacetate is produced by S-dealkylation of 2C-T-21.'

Can anyone confirm this?

Theoretically, that is true.8( Dealkylation would actually give fluoroacetaldehyde, which would be oxidized by aldehyde dehydrogenase to fluoroacetate. As far as I know, it has not been demonstrated experimentally.

Fluoroacetate is lethal in doses of 2-10mg/kg. Sounds like 2C-T-21 might be toxic!

Only if you take enough AND it is stoichiometrically metabolized to fluoroacetate to make 2-10 mg/kg (so about 140-700 mg fluoroacetate for a 70 kg adult). Even in the lowest limiting case, it would take at least 530 mg of 2C-T-21 to get into the fluoroacetate toxic region. I think that you would die from something else before the fluoroacetate gets you! 8o

This stuff is available again its being discussed on reddit.

Ugh, it might actually be worth getting into bitcoin to get my hands on this stuff :|

Kind of sad that it looks like LE is once again heavily cracking down on RC vendors... looks like this psychedelic renaissance might not last much longer :(

The psychedelic renaissance is starting from the other end of the pipeline of banned chemicals - weed is getting legalized, and classic psychedelics like mushrooms and lsd are opening up to study. Microdosing LSD is moving from being a fringe activity to something talked about in Forbes and Marie Claire. Meanwhile the obscure ones are getting shut down.

I think we'll see LSD or MDMA legalized and regulated in certain parts of the world before a decade is up.

^^ Agreed, I think it's perfectly likely to happen in 10 years. Not for recreational probably, but for use in therapy and other areas of mental health medicine.

Bump for prune. I love this stuff, nothing too deep but very euphoric and recreational and light.

2C-T-21 a retrospective summary

For the past 2 years or so I’ve taken 2C-T-21 at least 50 times. Probably a bit too much, but I thought I’d share some things I’ve noticed. I usually take 7-12 mg. Shulgin puts the dosage at 8-12 mg. Effects starts after 45-60 min, peaks around 2 h, starts do decline after 6 h and fully at baseline after 10-13 h.

The reason I’ve used it so much is because I find it easy to appear straight on it and that it is very benign in its side effects. Mydriasis is very slight. In the beginning – before I got some tolerance – I had some cathartic and therapeutic experiences which felt very good. Visually it only makes colors warmer if below 15 mg, maybe you can see some very slight movement in patterns and trees. It definitely enhances music, but not as much as LSD or MDMA. It is a tactile enhancer and great sexual enhancer – though it can make me too sensitive. I do get into a relatively mild psychedelic headspace, a bit like 10 mg 2C-T-2 or 15-17 mg 2C-B HBr. It is slightly energetic, but not in any forceful way. But it’s very nice to go for a walk or go biking during the first 4-5 hours. It has some empathogenic qualities and it makes social contact more rewarding.

The only negatives have been a bit of occasional mild diarrhea, occasional slight headache at the end (probably partly related to lack of hydration) and maybe some lasting ADD/short term memory effects – but that may also be related to my age (50+). Also, I don’t know how bad it is regarding 5-HT 2B agonism and potential to cause heart valve valvulopathy. As it is so benign, it is easy to take often.

Using it every week very slowly decreases the effect if dose is kept steady. With 2 weeks between doses I haven’t noticed any tolerance build up. I’ve tried to combine it with 2C-B but I didn’t find it synergetic. I got less effect of 2C-B than usual when I’ve taken 2C-B during the second part of 2C-T-21 trips, so there’s definitely some cross tolerance. It is possible to insufflate 2C-T-21, but dosage equipotent to oral administration is probably closer to 1/3 than 1/2. I’ve not taken dosages over 16-17 mg, but according to reports it starts to become more visual above 16-17 mg. But if I want visuals, I have many other substances better suited for that. 2C-T-21 combines well with a little alcohol, but seems to potentiate alcohol if larger amounts are drunk, which may result in the usual things too much alcohol can result in and really bad hangovers. Or it just makes you feel more sober until the effect declines and then the alcohol suddenly takes over and you find yourself more drunk than you thought you were.

In conclusion – a perfect substance to get some light and easy change of everyday consciousness, good for psychotherapeutic introspection and release of suppressed feelings and good for enhancing sex (first 6 hours or so). Too bad it is so rare. Probably an excellent substance for anxious people trying psychedelics for their first time.

I agree with your assessment of T-21. I have only taken it to 12 or 14mg, but I find it more empathogenic/entactogenic than psychedelic. Lovely stuff, beautiful state of mind, almost no side effects at all, very euphoric.