• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

how long does it take a vein to come back?

kelley said:
Can all of you PLEASE watch the movie or READ the book requiem for a Dream...Maybe you wont have to go searching for needles after that....8(
Cool, a new source for factual information about drug use, fictional movies!
That should compliment all the other 'facts' that I learn from DARE, the DEA and Partnership for a Drug Free America!
8(

Back on topic (sort of), NG, all the smack here is powdery rock from SE Asia, tar isn't around in Australia AFAIK, which by the sounds of it is probably a good thing eh!
I suspect the purity is much higher here, a few years ago police were reporting purity levels of 90% and higher on the streets of Melbourne! We also had the highest level of OD's per capita in the world at the time, or so they said. It's since dropped back though, but not down the levels of what tar is reported to sit around.
1/3cc would be fine for heroin here, but I rarely indulge in the opiates these days, barring special occasions ;)
I'd have trouble getting glass into 1/3mL pick though, but then I like to have pretty big tastes when it comes to meth, even compared to people who sell the stuff.
I think I'll look around for 30g needles though, I'd love to reduce the scarring. I never use blunts (syringes are freely available everywhere here), but a bunch 27g holes in your arm after a binge does tend to get noticable...

^if its that very light brown afgan stuff then it is high purity, but still only 50% of white H, cuz its heroin base. Still good though. when u say cc what do u mean in terms of milligrams. Eg here 10ukp = 200mg (very approx)?

Most heroin here is white rock, though beige and brown stuff does go around on occasion, not often though.
I doubt any significant amount of heroin here comes from Afghanistan, given our close proximity to the Golden triangle. Police seizures of imports suggest the same.

As far as cc, I'm guessing you're talking about where I referred to mL's?
I was just refering to the fact that you can get quite a lot of good quality white rock heroin into under 1/3 of a mL of water, making 1/3mL syringes suitable for heroin use in Australia, though I've never actually seen them used.
I'd have a lot of trouble getting a nice taste (over 200mg's) of high quality meth (glass) into that much water though, given that you'll be having to use less than 1/3mL's of water to account for expansion. A 0.5mL would just usable. I've only ever seen people using 1mL syringes here though, and occasionally 3mL syringes for shooting pills.
10UKP for 200mg's of H seems pretty damned cheap if it's any good!

Last edited:
Yea, I am really not sure what they use the 1/3cc 30g syringes they pass around at exchanges here for, especially considering the tar here requires at least .5ml of saline to dissolve. I require higher doses, and like to use as much fluid as possible, so i use 3.5cc/25-27g syringes when shooting black tar. I usually shoot 1/4g at a time, but mind you this is tar.

Steve,

Yes the uk is flooded with cheap good H. I personaly steer clear 0f using nowadays. certainly where we are there is so much about ppl dont even bother cutting it (at the lower level anyway) or weighing it (usually over).

Can all of you PLEASE watch the movie or READ the book requiem for a Dream...Maybe you wont have to go searching for needles after that....

actually that movie just makes me want to shoot up...

^^^ so true.. but nothing can compare to the graphic IV scene in Pulp Fiction.. one time I was watching it, and I swear I got the taste.

Cool, a new source for factual information about drug use, fictional movies!

The movie may be fictional yet it is a REal thing that happens to some people when they are addicts...to all their own but maybe ya'll think alike