• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy IAP / 5-APDI Thread

To be honest, if I ever use IAP again, I am only going to take 25mgs. 50mgs was way too "strange." I just didn't enjoy the places it was taking me for the most part. I believe over 100mgs, it would become extremely uncomfortable, if not dangerous.

60mgs + 1 Ecstascy pill made me extremly worried for my BP and heart rate (E was taken 5hrs after IAP and negative effects were felt within 40mins of ingesting the pill).

IAP Methods Of Ingestion

Any personal experiences with the drug?

Can it be smoked or snorted

Unless it is freebased, it cannot be smoked. It is water soluble, as it is an amphetamine, so it can be snorted. Be careful when snorting any research chem, though.

I recently obtained 100mg 99% pure IAP. Is there anyway to do a test for purity or just to ensure it is actually IAP?

You cant base your decision to try the drug on a few bad reports. First off, everyone reacts differently to different drugs. Over twenty factors help decide how the experience will be. Lastly, its not even 75% conclusive that these people took pure or at least 99% pure IAP.

It would be like people reporting on MDMA. Come on most of MDMA is not pure. different people have different preference One user may take pure MDMA and have a perfect experience and hate it! So dont go and base your decision on a few people who prefer other experiences. Bleh! Just a note.

Back to the topic
Im taking my IAP sometime this weekend. I dont have a scale so im going to take the 100mg bag and "eye" it into four even piles. Which should be 25mg. I will take the 25mg the first time and share my experience. The next weekend I will take 50-75mg and share my experience.
I will also try smoke some because half of you say yes it can be smoked effectively and others say it cannot. So I will waste 15mg on smoking and may not be able to report higher doses until I buy some more IAP. Shame, someone provide a scientific answer on whether or not it can be smoked please.

I will provide an honest account sometime between June 16th-19th of a 25mg IAP experience. I will provide the 50-75mg experience report about a week to ten days afterward.

Another important question
I have a pretty strong opiate tolerance will it affect my IAP or adderall experiences?

I will be taking some amphetamine this weekend as well most likely prior to the IAP experience. Just my situation!

Does anyone know IAP's method of action in the brain?

Extremely important to predicting and verifying how the drug will affect the general population. Someone research and I will do my best to find out as well.

IAP reminds me of "foxy"(5meodipt) in the way that some people really like it, some really hate it, and some thinks it's so-so. Seems alittle too unpredictable for my taste.

Alright, for my first post to this board i would like to try to contribute to this fine and dandy thread.

My brother, girlfriend and I all got the chance to sample some IAP that we had got [Edit]. We started out with about a 50mg dose, now we made the mistake of eating prior to injestion, so the come up was slower then I had expected, it ended up being about an hour and a half till we were feeling minorr effects. So at the hour and a half point since we werent feeling what we were expecting to feel, so we ended up eating another 30mg. About 15 minutes later we were feeling a strong body load, sorta like i would say a pain killer like high, the urge to sit and do nothing overtook us and we watched a few movies ( i recommend evolution to any psyconauts out there on anything fun ) now we went into this thinking that it was gonna be alot like rolling, and after a while of getting used to this new chemical we found oursleves saying that this is what a molly (pure mdma ) should be like. We were impressed with the duration of the IAP which was over the 8 hour mark ( remeber we also boosted at 1.5hrs ) we never at any point had any jaw clenching, the nystagmus was experienced by my gf at some points and the only person to have any real energy was my brother, who at one point walked to the corner store and back in about 20 min. After the 8 hours my gf and I went to bed and about an hour later we finally went to sleep ( btw, sex was awesome, the body high seemed to get really intense at some points even at the 8 hour mark ;) ). The day after was awesome, there was no "etardedness" that comes with MDMA, i was full of energy the next day and we were very satisfyied with the previous night, overall I would say that IAP is definately something that we are gonna try again and I will keep you all posted on our experences.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has any stories about people mixing IAP with other PEA's like 2c-i or MDMA i am trying to find out how well this one plays with others.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to find that IAP takes at least 2 hours to come on. So it's a pretty bad idea to be re-dosing at the 1.5h mark!

I really wouldn't suggest mixing this with other PEA's. I mixed a dose with a MDMA pill and on the come up off the E my heart rate and BP shot right up. I thought I was gonna pop for a while!

Not one for mixing as far as I'm conserned. Which is a pity as it's effects are pretty nice but it's a bit short on the psychadelic front....

Not psychedelic but usefully! ...maybe move the

thread to 0ther Drugs....or MY post to tips??!?

500mg of IAP dissolved in 20cc sterile water. Placed in vial via Whatman filter.

1st Tried 100mg IM. Slight sting, not very irritating.

Within 5-10 minutes and core temperature is @ 101f. Definitely serotogenic-quite possibly neurotoxic @ this dose/ route. Fells like time I took 3000mg Dexphenfluramine- untoward pupil dilation. STRONG boundary shifts in visual field. Bittersweet sub-psychedelic effect ala TMFPP. Sweating and chills. Intoxication ala Et0H- gait problems. Overall, quite unpleasant.

25mg IV= NICE. Amphetamine/ Smart drug. ..got register and pushed in 25mg. Nice clean ether taste on injection. Clear headed, energetic, minimal peripheral effects- less rush than Crystal. Focused, energetic and relaxed...just want to "be". Doing housework is actually fun, slow, organized and productive. No desire to incrementalize dose.

IAP - First time - 50mgs

ingested 50mg couple weeks ago - pretty strong gastro-intestinal upset - had to use the bathroom 4-5 times in 8 hours. Almost felt like puking a few times, but didn't. Not really fun, disassociative-like high.

This chem really blew my pupils out - 24 hours later I still had huge pupils and blood vessels in the whites of my eyes looked very red and distended.

Slight tracer-like visuals and fuzzy/color distortions.

Nothing like MDMA - the best RC out there now is 2c-e - really awesome.

IAP experience summary

I've tried this substance 10 times now. I find that 50 mg, taken dissolved into some booze works rather well for me. I also find that the sweet spot doesn't really show itself with IAP alone. When combined with alcohol and cannabis the effect is GREATLY pronounced. I find that it alows me to drink larger than usual amounts of hard alcohol without reaching my usual stuporslurstublestate when i drink that much booze on it's own. And I don't get sleepy either from drinking alot with IAP. Usually I get tired after 2 beers. ("pussy")

The combined effect of the 3 substances for me is a rather enjoyable and employable experience. I have been able to come up with tons and tons of really good and inspired ideas musically, artistically, and while writing with great ease and rapidity while on the IAP Trinity. I find that the combo is indeed a very social experience. Anxiety levels drop way down for me. My mood becomes one of joy and ease. I usually feel a very spiritual/empathic type of experience in relation to the living beings around me.

I become highly conversational at near-manic pase. It sorta bugged by pals out how fast I was operating one time at a concert, but it was awesome for me. I felt like I had some serious Cranius Maximus goin' on. I found myself`often with lots of energy and wanting to move around or dance. Music sounded amazing to me, highly pronounced and made much more psyhcedelicly yummier. A John Zorn show I saw totally blew my gourd wide open with this combination stewing in mi cabesa. The experience each time seemed to last a rather long time too, especially if you are sensitive to feeling stuff, which I believe myself to be. It lingers at a slowing diminishing level for probably 8-10 hours from the point of ingestion until I can truly claim to be baseline, in my experience.

And BTW, my drink of choice with this stuff is usually a bunch of long island iced teas. Just for the record since they have a bunch of different boozes mixed in 'em and I really believe that different alcohols have different effects, which intern can effect the overall Bitches Brew you got inside of you. The word "drunk" is as descriptive in my mind as "tripping". Not very.

As always: YMMV

I tried combining 65 mg IAP with 5-6 drops liquid LSD (not sure if the last drop stuck to the rim of the dropper or landed on the sugar cube...) on a recent camping trip in VT. The results were not quite what I was aiming for. I was hoping to land in some sort of candyflipping type experience but the results were not that different from taking LSD by itself. There was a pronounced come on for the IAP, I felt more of a rush/chest glow type feeling ala MDMA, but it was a bit disconcerting and not all that enjoyable. After about 2 hours into the experience I was hardly able to discern that I had taken IAP along with the LSD.

I was wondering if any sort of relationship exists between the effects of IAP and methylone?

Thanks

MGS

^^ IME, IAP is about 1/4 as interesting as methylone. The come-up effects of IAP are VERY stimulative, in a flushed / high blood pressure kind of way. It reminded me more than anything of taking a large dose of niacin. A great big prickly facial flush with virtually no mental effects.

The plateau effects of IAP were a 1-2 hour mood lift on the order of 50-75mg of methylone. Not really approaching entactogenic status. Pleasant but not anywhere near worth the side effects. This was with just over 100mg. Lower doses had no discernible effect at all besides nystagmus.

Whereas with methylone, the side effects manifest mostly as excess energy, and on the comedown as minor exhaustion, and the peak effects are quite heavenly and truly entactogenic.

I love methylone, but I will never bother with IAP again. If I received some for free, I would probably throw it away.

morninggloryseed said:
I was wondering if any sort of relationship exists between the effects of IAP and methylone?

Thanks

MGS

As far as I am concerned, they are nothing alike. 50mgs of IAP was enough for me to realize I really didn't like the compound. It was quite "strange" and had many mild negative side effects that made it feel "dirty." The experience is very long and drawn out, while Methylone has to be one of the "cleanest" feeling drugs I've ever taken. The effects of Methylone are very apparent, though not too powerful, but the effects of IAP were always somewhat in the background. I could never really get a grasp on what the chemical was doing to me. There was a significant visual swirling for me as well. I mean, it wasn't a total waste, but it is the first research chemical that I've tried and wouldn't consider trying again.

I dont know for sure but I can tell you when I took 100mgs I experienced classic symptoms of serotonin syndrome. My legs were doin all kinds of spastic cramps and twitching. Also when I went w/o a blanket I was FREEZING cold and with a blanket I was drenched in sweat. It was horrible. If I had anymore I would throw it away.

IAP on its own, as said before, is not much fun. It's hard on the body and a little disorientating.
The solution is easy, if there's access to some other chemicals and a little common sense.
First, don't take to much, it's an inhibitor and releaser of the three main neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine and noradrenalin). I would say, don't go above 50 mgs
For the bodily, symptaticomimetic overstimulation, just take a betablocker, like propranolol, or metoprolol.
For the light disorientating edge, GHB does wonders. Actually GHB does the trick. It gives a good synergy with the IAP bodily aneastetic and yet hypereastetic feeling (if you know what I mean). And the GHB gives, along with the IAP a long, mellow euporia. But be aware to not overdose on GHB, for the IAP takes a long, long time, so several doses need to be taken. Over 24 hours afterward I dosed 32,5 mg IAP, I took 1 shot alcohol, and the mellow feeling came back. But alcohol and GHB don't mix and alcohol dulls and prostitutes the mind in that dominant, toxic way that makes it one of the most dreadful drugs known to mankind. (Sorry for that lithany...)
A benzodiazepin (temazepam in my case) was needed for sleep. Again, be careful with the GHB interaction.
So all in all, a little complicated, but then, very, yes very rewarding indeed.

I tried some of this indanylamphetamine tonight. Not sure how much I ate, 80-120mg or so in a gelcap. Very strange drug, if I try it again it will be with amphetamine or methamphetamine, it really needs some dopamine euphoria to make it productive.

The first hour I noticed some weird time distortion.. dilation and contraction and the intensity of moments seemed exaggerated. My hands were also kind of cold, tingly, and sparkly in a good way, not like vasoconstriction but just a tactile sensation.

The drug this most resembles to me is Paxil. Much different though. Reminds me a tiny bit of a DXM hangover without the blurry vision, and dulled senses, but rather with heightened senses instead.

The main effect I noticed, without having to stretch for words to describe it, was incredibly enhanced creativity. A minor, but noticable effect, was the impairment of my logic facilities such as I would get from drinking a little bit of alcohol.

There was no dopaminergic stimulation at all. No teeth clenching, nystagmus, euphoria, empathy, or serious energy boost was noted. I was bouncing my leg uncontrollably for a little bit somewhere around the 7th hour. I'm still feeling the effects as I type it up but they mostly wore off after about 8 hours. Around that point I took a long walk and most of the walk I was yawning uncontrollably. I'm at the 10 hour mark now and there's still some rainbow colors bleeding out of the color white on my monitor, but I'm about ready for bed. Paxil also gave me similar bleeding rainbow visuals on white surfaces when I tried it, and it made me yawn a lot. I honestly think I could have passed out even on the peak of this drug if I had tried to sleep.

Newified and Improvified!!

EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS POST HAS BEEN CLEANED