• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy IAP / 5-APDI Thread

I don't know if you can vaporize IAP, but have considered the fact that the substance may not be pure, or that it may be a different chemical altogether? I have seen and heard some negative reports on IAP (though most of them seem top be positive) but I have never seen the compound compared to DXM. Or maybe it's just not the drug for you. IDK what to tell ya.:\ :\ I'm looking forward experimenting with IAP myself.

I don't believe that the IAP I have is impure as it certainly appears pure with clumps of powder and whatnot. It doesn't at all look, smell, nor taste like DXM powder, so I know it's not that.

I'm not saying that the effects were entirely unpleasant, but it sure as hell wasn't as great as it's been pumped up to be. It resembled DXM far too much for my tastes.

12 hours after taking it, I still feel significantly stimulated by it.

Wow! Quite a difference some people seem to get to the effects of this drug i guess. First time I had it, I felt way better, waaay more social and sexual euphoric, than any of my previous E sessions (not many and only a couple-few decent ones). I was even saying wow this is the best drug out of anything, i've ever done, period. I didnt have a problem with stimulation, this stuff didnt seem to stimulate my body much but, 2nd time i took it, I had an extreme mental/drive motivation. I wanted to wash dishes, clean my room, get anything and everything all done, it felt like when you "first" take anything like adderall/ritalin/meth/dex, like whoa there's that magic again only 10x as strong. Put me in a great mood, very uninhibited, wanted to be around people especially females..etc. Before you throw that gram in the toilet or whatever, uh, yeah, contact me about proper disposal, you know so you wont have to worry about killing anythihg down the pipes, yeah i think i have some place written down where i dispose of all my RC's that are unusable i'll have to find it, haha.

hmmmm

"... more social and sexual euphoric, than any of my previous E sessions (not many and only a couple-few decent ones). I was even saying wow this is the best drug out of anything, i've ever done, period. I didnt have a problem with stimulation, this stuff didnt seem to stimulate my body much but blah blah blah"

sounds like an info-mercial to me.

my advice is to save your $ for small samples of the material if you want to try it.

write reports, ye pillars of our community.

-j.

Will be interesting to see what happens with IAP. So far there have been a few varying reports... Hmmmm. Maybe its the property of the substance. The Alephs had wide ranging responses and dosages.

Hmmmm. Could have to do with set and setting... More experimentation is in order.

my opinion Indanylaminopropane

I must generally agree

IAP was nothing very special. It gave me mild euphoria, but by no means a rediculous I feel so good this is timeless kind of high. Maybe instead of euphorica I should call it moments of pleasant-ness. It comes up in about an hour and lasts near 6 hours (totally down by then). It very much reminded me of an aderall feeling, but not quite as clearly speedy. So fairly speedy, head sensation resembling adderall, and some facial/head warmth.

It didnt suck, but I dont have much desire to use it in the future.

Re: my opinion Indanylaminopropane

^^^ What was the amount and method of ingestion?

trippinspirals said:
I must generally agree
... It comes up in about an hour and lasts near 6 hours (totally down by then). It very much reminded me of an aderall feeling, but not quite as clearly speedy. ...

I too found it to be nothing like what I had heard people claiming it to be. It is in no way MDMA like. It was pleasant at anywhere from 25 to 50 mg, but never anything mind blowing. It is not something I would go out of my way to obtain.

^^^^^^^^^^

Do you not feel scaling up the dosage would make a difference? I find for instance methylone pretty uninteresting at around 150 mg or less (unless I am mixing it with another psychedelic, in which case 150 mg is plenty) but at higher doses, especially around 175 mg, it becomes quite entheogenic and beautiful, well at least in the right setting.

Yes, scaling the dosage could indeed be the right approach here.
Since there does not seem to be all that much stimulation or other
unpleasant side-effects, it is probably something worth researching.

Research done so far

27mg IAP orally on empty stomach. Weight is about
170 pounds.

T+0:40 : very mild euphoria (cross between mild opiates and very small dose of MDMA). Gone in about 20 minutes. No other effects. Nothing mind blowing. Similar to small dose of methylone.

T+1:30 : pupils are still dilated, and mild pleasant afterglow. Take booster dose of 25mg.

T+2:00: another mild euphoria, but even less than last time. might as well have had a good cup of coffee for the same effect. Really not worth the risk of taking a completely unknown substance for such mild effects.

Looks like the mind-blowing MDMA-like experience reports at 25mg should be viewed with a grain of salt.

All right, hard-core researchers, who is going to push the dose envelope and see what IAP has to offer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: my opinion Indanylaminopropane

DreamsAreFree said:
^^^ What was the amount and method of ingestion?

55mg oral

and it wasnt horrible, but it wasnt anything special to make it worth the money or time

negative side effects-nausea, discomfort- were non existant for me

I had a wholly unpleasant experience involving IAP.

50mg IAP (a very fine white powder) was injested, first time with this material. After 3 hours nothing more than a slight stimulation was noted, not euphoric but not in anyway threatening, but disappointing. I was hoping for something a bit more profound and this was kind of like a few cups of coffee. So silly me, I took 30mg 2C-C which for me normally works fantastically as a boost/combo to MDxx type drugs. An hour later I entered a two hour period of absolute psychedelic hell. My state seemed to perfectly match Gracie and Zarkov's description of a 2C-B overdose (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2cb/2cb_info2.shtml). There were intense chills and tremors, inexplicable panic, extraordinary tactile sensitivity (not pleasant), and heavy visual and aural hallucinations for which I was in no mood to enjoy. For a while I contemplated what a stupid way this would be to die. Out on the edge of an untried drug combination. After about 1.5 hours of this hell curled up under blankets with the lights off, sound off, my girl friend downstairs thinking I'm up having a great time solo tripping, I took 2 xanax (saved for just such situations) and then a long hot shower. And then it all dropped off. I was back in the land of the normals and felt unusually hungry. Cheese sandwiches, wine, and my girl friend's company and things were finally OK again. The next day, a good mood but a bit worn out.

On my list of things to never do again.

This is not to put down IAP specifically, but in combinations great care should be taken. The potentiation was incredible in a bad way.

Is it possible that IAP is an MAO inhibitor? But then why would the xanax, wine and cheese have me feel better?

Some of my friends have tried this, and all were dissapointed. Well one friend was enjoying himself, for a while, but overall, said "ahh its ok but nothing comes close to GHB or MDMA". They all took lower doses than what I took, and last time I tried it, I took the same dose as 3 other friends and we all had a...well.. didnt seem to make it over the threshold i guess. 20-50mg just does not cut it for me with this, it seems like I have to take higher than that, or quickly re-dose, maybe more like 75mg.. 40mg seems to produce very little effect with most of my friends, I noticed they were more talkative (the first thing that seems to happen with this, but, i'm not sure if you really 'feel' it in the body, like you would with a 'speedy' drug). When i asked my friends (this was one night in particular, when I and 3 friends dosed) if they felt anything, they said not really (even though i noticed they were talking a lot more).

I barely felt anything this night also, I think the first couple times I did it I took a higher dose, and especially the first time, it blew me away... but, it only lasted 3 hours or so, never anywhere near 6! So if you happen to get a sample of this, of course i'd start low, see what it does, but if you get nothing out of it, not much out of 50mg, i'd go up a little more...seems to ME at least, that there is some line where it goes from "shitty drug" to "wow".

^^^ of course, i'm just thinking in my head here, drugs are bad bad bad, so don't do what I just typed because its just some random daydream i'm having.

"a friend of mine said:"

ive tryed it several times and know several others who have also. people who are sensitive to entheogens notice this one. people who think thier e pills are cut w heroin dont seem to think it works at all.

it is active when smoked (5 and 10 mg)

it is active when insulflated, but to those w most of thier nose in tact it burns pretty freakin bad (up to 20mg tryed)

it is active orally, but i really must suggest letting it linger in your mouth a little because parachuting makes it last alot longer with less kick (up to 50mg tryed)

the effects are similar to MDA. not mdma. anyone familiar with MDA will probably like this. there is a nice tingling with it but euphoria does not get overwhelming. most people get visuals (similar to mda). one person said he felt like he was shroomin on adderal.... and i can see what he meant, in a good way. you can sleep w this one and eat quite easily (not characteristic of mda) there is no comedown, it just tapers off. i found myself feeling refreshed and happy the morning after every trial. theres about an hour come up and effects can last for like 10 hours but the plateau is over by the 5th hour.

incredible synergy w cannabis.

hope this is of some help!!

IAP - 50mg oral (body weight 170lb/77kg) - Very long come up time of about 1.5hrs, extremely mild and gentle high (I really cannot see any justification in throwing the word "euphoria" around about this substance - even with the "mild" qualifier. A definate (but minor) mood lift, yes, but euphoric? no - more of a contentment than anything else), quite social (although the only social outlet I had was IMing a friend as I was doing a solo test as I always do before allowing my friends to experiment). A worrying heat in the head and chest (went quite red) for about an hour. Mild total-body-discomfort about 3 hours in, lasting about an hour. The whole "trip" lasted about 7hrs all up, although it really is hard to gauge a start and end time for this.

Will I do it again? Of course! (there's more than one dose in a packet;)) But in the future it will be with friends, which will hopefully bring out the euphoria that other people have reported.

Lately I have been going to some various "clubs" around here, with a friend, basically, just to get out and have some fun, meet cool people, get laid.. etc.

We are trying to figure out what to order, throw out a little cash for some fun. Considering that most of the "E" around here, is either weak or mixed with something else, paying for a small amount of a "RC" really isn't expensive compared to the shitty E lately.

If we are paying a, what would be considered "good" price, for two or three E tablets that contain so little we have to eat two at once, then maybe a third.. sucks..

I took a total of 3 "E" tabs recently (spread out), my friend did the same, and I would keep thinking to myself, "damn, i wish I was on IAP" while at a few clubs. I had energy up the ass, we wanted to go to as many places that were still open after 2am, but I kept thinking how much more "social" IAP seemed to be. Only at higher doses though. We mostly just stood around watching people, very calm and all, but just euphoric and "content" not trying to talk to new people.

I was thinking about methylone, although I read that it doesn't stimulate you much, IAP didnt seem to either. Instead of a speedy stimulation, I felt more of a "happy social" kind of motivation, that would motivate me by some other mechanism.. maybe just the huge serotonin release. So I am considering methylone, it is a little cheaper, and I wonder, if it is too "sedating" or makes me or my friend unmotivated in a rave/club/females type setting, if taking an amphetamine like dexedrine with it would help with that.. I will have to read and see if i can find any trip reports with this mix. I have never tried methylone but from what I read so far it looks interesting. I KNOW IAP would be just incredible for any social setting for me, at a large dose of course, but for some reason the duration of the extreme euphoria/horny/wowness only lasted maybe 3 hours or so. My friend only tried it once but the dose was just too low..and maybe I just react good to this stuff for some reason.

Anyway I suppose I should write a report of my experiences, although I was around some people for part of them, I haven't tried it in a public/social setting where there are a lot of pretty females that I do not know :) So if i come across some more IAP I will be saving it for this kind of situation, for sure.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
>do you know if the effects were at all different when smoked or not?

i heard of a group that found it to be quite effective when smoked.

it was tested solo and also tryed mixed w cannabis

15mg iap between 3 people and all had a very increased heart rate (not to a troubling point) and energy. everyone was very talkative and it felt good to be in a social environment. everyone experienced visual trailing and lights starbursting. 2 even reported patterning in OEVs.

this was only increased when done with cannabis. it turns into more of a cannabis trip.

this is basically what would happen if taken sublingually in the proper dose, but doesnt peak until 1.5-2 hours and it can last for quite a while. it kicks in faster smoked, but it didnt totally peak until 1 hour after smoking and only lasts 4 hours-ish.