Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Temptation Island 3 - Premieres Aug. 28 on FOX

I don't know if any of you saw the show last night, but it looks damn good!

Lots of tension already!

I'm embarrassed to admit it but I'm addicted. The single guys were pretty cute which was good for me. My boyfriend has a lot less eye candy from the single girls. I believe his exact words were, "Where did they find some of these chicks?" Some of them were pretty nastly looking. At least the girls from the couples were pretty!:\

I watched this show for about fifteen minutes.
I want those fifteen minutes and those wasted brain cells back.

Temptation Island wasn't art. Temptation Island 3 certainly isn't.

art is in the eye of the beholder. please don't put others in the forum down so rudely for simply having a different opinion than you.

thank you.

alasdair

Last edited:
no that is not 'how the forum works'
we do not try to hold down the personal opinion or censor
personal attacks, vieled name calling and other such things do not have a place in this forum
you have a choice- to either express an opinion in a mature way with evidence, thought and without personaly attacking others that differ in your opinion or you can continue in replies like this and have the irrelevent remarks edited out

Umm, okay, so if a television show doesn't go in a forum about television shows, where would I put it?

Oh well, I guess it goes without saying, if you don't like the show - you don't have to watch it. :\

Oooh, I totally missed the bloodbath and I think it was aimed at me! :D

Oh well, BlueAdonis and I will hold hands and watch Temptation Island to our hearts content!

Mucho drama last night....the guy with all the tattoos is such a jealous pansy ass!

Can you believe that I missed it last night? I just bought a new house and had set off bug bombs in it when I realized that I might have blown up the house due to the pilot lights! I had to go back to the house to make sure it was still standing!

I did get to read the re-cap of last night's episode on the web. I'll be sure and tape episodes from now on! =D

Damn last night's show was HOT! And damn FOX for running a 2 hour episode and making me miss Survivor! This coming Monday is the season finale and it looks pretty crazy! Woooohooo!

I'm probably the only person who watches this show still, but last night was the season finale, and I was pretty surprised at some of the outcomes. Anyone else watch?