• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Average amount of MDMA in a pill?

roliepolie said:
I'm not talking about how much you need to be fucking off your ass.

I'm talking about the dose required to attain a very nice high, with a decent amount of time behind it.

That is, of course, assuming that you haven't ruined it for yourself. If you are a beginner, or have only a moderate tolerance(i.e. you don't take more than 3 pills in a night, more than once per month) then 300mg would be quite an uncomfortable and consequential dose.

That is to say, sure you might LIKE to eat more... but you don't NEED to eat more.

I, for one, think that seeing these reports of morons taking so much of a substance is showing the newbs that it's ok to take 5 pills in a night...

I think you may have lost sight of why it is that people take Ecstasy... at a dose of 5 pills or more in a night, I highly doubt you can do a whole lot of anything.

Dude, Just because some people like to be "off their ass" and you prefer lower doses for a "nice high" doesn't make those people morons. YOU sound like a moron constantly preaching about how it's wrong to use drugs like e to get mashed the fuck up. And judging people for their drug use calling them "idiots" and "morons", and calling their actions "stupid", just because you have a different opinion than them? Because they have "ungodly" tolerance and you don't? Because they use the dugs for different purposes than you? I'm sorry, you just sound like an ass. This is a DRUG discussion board, and most people here do drugs. And yes, most people take drugs to get fucked up 8o. And yes, alot of people ABUSE drugs 8o. But you have NO RIGHT to pass judgement on those people, disrespect them, and talk down to them. If you want to criticize people for their drug use, YOU'RE IN THE WRONG FUCKING PLACE.

roliepolie said:
I think you may have lost sight of why it is that people take Ecstasy...

here you go again...

different people take ecstasy for different reasons. if people have a different reason for using a drug than you, that doesn't make them wrong and you right. not right. not wrong. just different.

i echo Crimson Cloud, "...you have NO RIGHT to pass judgement on those people, disrespect them, and talk down to them." and that is what you are doing.

take a step back, take a breath and think about this?

alasdair

since when has this forum turned into such a bashing, talking-down to type of forum, its kinda ironic considering that E is such a *friendly* drug.

:)

roliepolie said:
I'm not talking about how much you need to be fucking off your ass.

I'm talking about the dose required to attain a very nice high, with a decent amount of time behind it.

That is, of course, assuming that you haven't ruined it for yourself. If you are a beginner, or have only a moderate tolerance(i.e. you don't take more than 3 pills in a night, more than once per month) then 300mg would be quite an uncomfortable and consequential dose.

That is to say, sure you might LIKE to eat more... but you don't NEED to eat more.

I, for one, think that seeing these reports of morons taking so much of a substance is showing the newbs that it's ok to take 5 pills in a night...

I think you may have lost sight of why it is that people take Ecstasy... at a dose of 5 pills or more in a night, I highly doubt you can do a whole lot of anything.

hehehe, I remember someone telling me on aim they needed 5+ pills ;)

dreamgirlie19 said:
since when has this forum turned into such a bashing, talking-down to type of forum, its kinda ironic considering that E is such a *friendly* drug.

:)

Since RoliePolie started chastising those of us who take more than 2 pills in a night thanks to our "ungodly tolerance" and our wish to "just get fucked up" because we can't control our usage and we are "doing E for the wrong reasons". He has all the answers......

Excuse me, I'm going to drop 9 pills on the head and get fucked up just like I always do 8)

I'd say 125mg - 150mg if your lucky, but on average I'd say 85mg - 100mg.

I've NEVER heard of a 300mg pressed pill....200mg is even pushing....but if we are refferring to caspules then thats a different story.

Apparently, roliepolie doesn't appreciate it when people question HIS drug use.
Walkaway: I'm still trying to figure out why someone with liver damage would be taking MDxx related compounds.

roliepolie: The same reason someone with Depression would be rolling... or anyone taking SSRI's would be doing anything other than sleeping... or the same reason certain persons IV RC's...

Noone here questions them for it... yet you question me for this...

Good way to take up an extra post.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95736&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

8)

I was testing a chemical that has never been ingested by a human before. I'd say that in itself is a BIG risk.

And you are just trying to get a rise out of me. This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and that makes you a troll.

If you have a question, or comment, send it to my PM box from now on, or don't talk to/about me.

Did I hear something?

Anyway, to balance out my off-topic posts:

When people are talking about the average amount of MDMA in a pill, I hear the number 70 thrown around alot. I'd say anywhere from 70-100mg in decent pills, and 110-160 for really good pills. I don't think I ever got a pressed pill that was more than ~140-150mg. I'm basing my opinions on my experience with taking MDMA crystals at known doses contrasted with my experience with pressed MDMA pills.

*sigh*

back to the topic at hand...

can someone explain more on the whole thing that the US doesnt allow the disclosure of the amounts in pills, i was confused :(

See, thats what you fail to realize... I have not only the right, but the priveledge of telling anyone I want to that what they are doing is stupid. It's called an opinion. And on Bluelight, we are allowed to voice them.

Obviously, people question my trip reports without warning, or just cause to do so... yet noone says shit to them...

funny isn't it?

Whatever.

^ like you said, take it to PMs!!!!! :(

back to my question hehe, bueller?

Its probably down to if a pill came in which tested 120mg of MDMA then every person who read that site would go nuts looking for those pills, safe in the knowledge they are just MDMA, nothing else and are damn strong.
It might even be enough evidence to persuade non-users that are tempted to try E for the first time and thats not what the Government wants.

Saying "Only MDMA" could mean anything from the threshold amount of the tester to 200mg MDMA (if a pill can stick together with that much) but it wouldn't be endorsing that stamp/type so much.

I'm just wondering what the max amount of MDMA anyone has ever heard was on a pill from a reliable source that has a Gas Chromotography machine or has had it tested by somewhere that has one, not what your dealer says.
Crimson, you mention 110~160 being very good. I'm in the UK so pills are almost always MDMA and decent or higher quality but I've never seen anything higher than about 120mg (from pill reports and Mashead Testing who gets them GC'd).

roliepolie said:
See, thats what you fail to realize... I have not only the right, but the priveledge of telling anyone I want to that what they are doing is stupid. It's called an opinion. And on Bluelight, we are allowed to voice them.

Privilege? Rather odd word to choose. You don't "have the right" either. You have the ability to post here for as long as the mods see fit. We post at the generousity of whoever pays the bandwidth costs of Bluelight.

We also post our "opinion" of other peoples usages, but most of us say something like "Hey, I hope you realise what your doing is pretty hard on yourself. Maybe you shoudl think about cutting back. It'll save yourself a lot of pain and trouble in the future, not to mention make your experiences more enjoyable" rather than "5 pills? You must be very stupid to take that much. I think you are an idiot for taking that much!" which borders on being insulting rather than a gentle comment.

Last edited:
dreamgirlie19 said:
*sigh*

back to the topic at hand...

can someone explain more on the whole thing that the US doesnt allow the disclosure of the amounts in pills, i was confused :(

Dreamgirlie,

According to ecstasydata.org "The DEA does not allow laboratories to provide quantitative testing results to the public."

"In the United States, the handling of Schedule I substances (MDMA, LSD, Cannabis, etc) is restricted to those with a valid DEA license. Forensic labs such as DDL and others require DEA licensure in order to operate. The DEA has made an unpublished administrative rule that licensed labs are not allowed to provide quantitative data to the public, reportedly for fear of providing 'quality control' to dealers and suppliers of black market products. The DEA and other government organizations around the US perform thousands of tests of street pills each year, yet none of their data is publicly available.

Because of this, the information we receive from the laboratory testing only includes information about what known substances were found and in what ratios."

Hope that helps!
:D

THe microgram bulletain about the pill manafacture bust in Indonesia known for their X-score pills found each pill to contain on average 150mgs of MDMA. THere was also a hell of a lot of Caffein on site. So caffein in pills obviously potentiates something in the MDMA. THese pills were the best pills i ever had. from 99-02 nearly every *wicked* pill in Australia came from these fellas. Going by that figure I'd say the average *good* pill in AUstralia would contain around 50-80mg of MDMA. I'd also say the average MDMA powder going around Ausralia wouldn't be better than 50% MDMA.
For those who think they can score pure *molly* in AUstralia, either your a fucking rockstar or your full of shit.

AlphaNumeric - How do you consume your pills ? All at once or what ?

Personally my tolerence is up to where I usually double drop twice once then again on comeup/peak that usually is suffice and anymore than that is getting me really diminishing returns.

Curious

bbbccc said:
THe microgram bulletain about the pill manafacture bust in Indonesia known for their X-score pills found each pill to contain on average 150mgs of MDMA. THere was also a hell of a lot of Caffein on site. So caffein in pills obviously potentiates something in the MDMA. THese pills were the best pills i ever had. from 99-02 nearly every *wicked* pill in Australia came from these fellas. Going by that figure I'd say the average *good* pill in AUstralia would contain around 50-80mg of MDMA. I'd also say the average MDMA powder going around Ausralia wouldn't be better than 50% MDMA.
For those who think they can score pure *molly* in AUstralia, either your a fucking rockstar or your full of shit.
Unfortunately the 150mg figure has caused some confusion. The figure came from an estimation of what could be made from the available substances, rather than quantitative analysis of the pills. Big trancer has clarified this better than I have in several threads.

h@ndo said:
AlphaNumeric - How do you consume your pills ? All at once or what ?

If you are referring to the "Excuse me, I'm going to drop 9 pills on the head and get fucked up just like I always do" bit in one of my posts, I was being sarcastic. Roliepolie keeps saying we are just in it to get fucked up and take stupid amount of pills if we take more than 2.
I take 3, about 60~90 minutes apart during a night normally. 9 pills at once would have me unable to move on the floor. Infact, I wouldn't even want to try that.