• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - Experienced - Entity contact.

inonzi_prowler

Bluelighter
Friday Evening: Obtained 0.5g Ketamine Hydrochloride. Informed that it is of very high quality.

Saturday Morning: Do tiny bump of K in club to determine quality (very eager). Extremely impressed but the K creates feelings of anxiety in the club and leave. Am keen for impending K-trip later in weekend.

Sunday Morning 3 a.m.: There was a farewell party I had attended. Stopped drinking alcohol at midnight in anticipation for the k-trip. At 3 a.m. am in my room and convinced of my sobriety. Chop up the remaining ketamine HCl (estimated 0.45g) into 4 equal lines and 2 smaller lines. Insufflate the entire amount. Drink a glass of water to bring the drip down and lie on my bed.

T+00:05: general lightness of body, the feeling that I am rising above the ground and I begin to not feel my limbs.

T+00:10: I decide to close my eyes, and now dancing before my eyes are the harsh geometric patterns typical of ketamine CEV?€™s (closed eye visuals). I hope that things get better than this.

T+00:20: I decide to close my eyes again. As soon as my eyes close in my bedroom, I wake up in my garden back home in Africa. I am lying on my side and I can fell the grass against my face and see plants in the distance. I can also feel the cold air against my skin and smell the grass. I can hear crickets in the background. I wonder how I got here and feel a twinge of panic. I remember that this is not real and I open my eyes and I am back in my bed. Wow. That was pretty intense. I suppose things are getting a bit better. I close my eyes again.

This time, everything goes black for a few seconds and I feel that I am being stretched out and when I ?€˜pop?€™ back into space, I find myself once again, lying naked on a floor. This time I am in a cube shaped room with brown walls, floor and ceiling. I am unable to move at all. Upon closer inspection I see that that the walls, floor and ceiling are made up of a material that is not unlike my human skin, except for it?€™s dark brown colour. The floor is not soft though, as if it is a concrete floor coated with tight human skin. Interspersed along the walls are protrusions that resemble teeth and spines like one would expect to find on an insect. There seems to be no light source in the room but there is a soft ambient light and few shadows. There is no discernable smell I can detect, although I am sure my sense of smell is functioning in this place.

My attention is drawn to a form standing in the room. It is about 6?€™10?€ and humanoid in appearance. It is a very similar dark brown colour much like the walls. It is very thin with elongated arms and legs with a relatively small and emaciated torso. I think I can make out a ribcage protruding from its torso. There are hook like structures protruding from its elbows and knees that are a lighter brown colour. It has a large head, characteristic of the ?€˜grey?€™ aliens one sees in films. Like the ?€˜greys?€™ it has two very large azure blue eyes that are lidless and have no pupils. It does not seem to have a mouth, but there is an indentation in its skin where one would expect the mouth to be.

The whole experience so far is very, very real. I am startled by how real everything is. I think to myself- this creature that I see must be one of those K-Entities people always go on about. I feel that I could end this experience at any time by willing myself to open my eyes back in my bedroom, but do not as I am curious to how this will progress.

At this point, the entity seems to notice me. It does not speak but I can ?€˜hear?€™ it thinking. It thinks/says ?€œwhat is this doing here?.?€ It speaks/thinks in a droning monotone. It cocks its head at me much like how a lower animal/insect does when it is curious. It walks awkwardly over to me and touches me with its bony fingers. It recoils as if it experienced something unpleasant when prodding me. It moves out of my field of vision and I try to follow it with my head but I still cannot move. I try to ask it what it is but it does not reply.

After about half a minute it returns with a hovering jet-black box with a grill on one if its longer sides. It opens the box and lifts me up and places me in the box. At this point I feel some panic and attempt to ?€˜wake up?€™ by willing myself to open my eyes back in my bed. This does not work, but as I am still curious so this does not overly panic me. I also feel like an observer in this whole affair and keep convincing myself that it is not real.

The box also has the skin-like texture but is slightly slimy and glistens in the light. It has a very slight musty smell. The insides are also jet-black. The entity handles me roughly and lies me in the box facing away from the grille so I cannot see outside the box; but in the reflection on the shiny surface I am facing I see lights and corridors branching off as I am being moved away from the original room. I can hear tinny sounds in the background, and an occasional sound, which half sounds like a screech made by an animal of some kind and half like huge sections of metal grinding against one another. Eventually we come to a stop and I am roughly lifted out of the box by 4 pairs of bony hands onto a raised slab in the middle of the room, which looks very similar to the first room I was in. I am laid on my back. I try again to ?€˜wake up?€™ with no luck.

The four beings look my over and one points to my pubic area and says/thinks to the others ?€œlook, it still has genitals?€. Its voice is also a monotone, only just discernable from the other one. They cock their heads in the same way the first one did, conveying a sense of curiosity and agree with the being that pointed this out. They say similar statements, like ?€œlook, it still has x, it still has y?€ but I am never able to determine what it is I still have as I cant hear them that well. From time to time, I am turned over roughly and other parts of me are inspected. Occasionally, a burst of bright white light will snake out of one of their chests and join onto another one?€™s chest. This seems random and not part of the ?€˜conversation?€™. They are discussing my physiology and then the one who seems to be leading the conversation says, ?€œbut what is it doing here? How did it get here? This is not beneficial?€. Then it looks at me and says ?€œIt can hear us?€. They all bear down on me menacingly and cock their heads at me again. The bursts of light they were exchanging earlier snake into me, but I feel nothing. ?€œyes?€ they concur ?€œit can hear us?€. ?€œwhat are you doing here??€ ?€œhow did you get here??€. I try to speak/think but nothing comes out. ?€œIt cannot speak/think back?€.

They bring over from a corner in the room a number of black cables, about 0.5cm in diameter with sharp spines at the ends. The spines remind me of porcupine quills as they are slightly bent at the ends. The cables are flexible except for the points. They begin to insert the cables into the top of my hands, one in line with each finger but not my thumbs. It is EXTREMELY painful when they put the cables into me, but it is also like I am not feeling the pain ?€“ I am disconnected from the pain. After this is done they insert more cables into the halfway point on my thighs, all around the circumference. I estimate they stuck about 5 cables into each thigh. They stand around me for a while and the one who seems to be in charge states ?€œthis is not working. We will brain-rape it.?€

From directly above my face, a thick black protrusion grows from the ceiling. It grows until it is pushing uncomfortably into my face. I am now unaware of the room I was in and my entire existence is filled with hundreds and thousands of bright blue azure eyes, similar in colour to the eyes of the beings, but otherwise human in appearance. All of a sudden, my field of view ?€˜zooms out?€™ and I see all the eyes combine to form one huge eye. It blinks and moves over me. I feel that it does not know what I am and is somewhat afraid of me; and is waiting for me to make the first move as it were. For the first time I am able to speak and I ask the eye- ?€œare you god??€. It computes this question for a while and I feel that it finds this question somewhat humorous. It then gives off a sense of relief and the eye stretches out and out until I am surrounded by blackness again.

Right at this point, my eyes open again and I find myself lying in bed, in exactly the same position I was in before I woke up in the first room. The most curious thing of the whole experience was the fact that as soon as I ?€˜woke up?€™ I was aware of massive pain where the cables had been inserted into me. I inspected my thighs and hands, but there was no sign of being penetrated.

T+00:55: I checked the time, then I lay in bed for a while taking this all in, finished off my water, and drifted into a sweet, dreamless sleep.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa. That would have flipped me the fuck out!

Make sure you check under your skin for alien implants and tracking devices 8(

bluedolphin said:
Whoa. That would have flipped me the fuck out!

Make sure you check under your skin for alien implants and tracking devices 8(

the thing that freaks the shit out of me, is that i'm pretty sure that the whole incident was fabricated in my own imagination, but does that make it any less real? i mean, it felt pretty real at the time?

Damn, that sounds half scary as fuck and half very cool.

I wish I could lay my hands on some K and try something like that for myself. My area is dry as a bone :(

Woaw!

Very nicely written report.

Seems... interesting but scary.

awesome, well written!

what an interesting yet disturbing experience! :)

By the way - is it common for ketamine entities to look kind of like the stereotypical alien? And if yes, then is it because of our minds having this image that an alien should look like this and therefore projects it?

450 mg for a MODERATE experience?!?!?!?!?! Damn, sounds more like a mindblowing one to me. that much ketamine would probably make me pass out entirely.

I think the user means that HE has moderate experience with Ketamine.

Whenever ever I get abducted by entities it always turns out to be more then a typical evening.

Nice report - very interesting - anyone whos nose can handle 450mg K probably needs there phsiology checking by aliens - that's one hell of a 'toot'

bip norris said:
Nice report - very interesting - anyone whos nose can handle 450mg K probably needs there phsiology checking by aliens - that's one hell of a 'toot'

split into six lines, and after each line a heavy sniff being taken to bring it all back to the throat isnt that hard to do.

and yeah, it is funny how aliens are so common in entity contact. the whole archtypes thing going on for it i suppose.

wow ive been taking k for over 3 yrs and ive never come across anything half as intense, childhood memories, memories of past life is about as freaky as ive got.

and yeah the most ive ever done in one go is half a gram, that must of been one hell of a chem drip *ewww*

Having read a few of these now, I am starting to wonder............

Has anyone ever considered that what is being experienced is a memory relapse from a previous life.

Meaning that in a past life this actually happened to you.

It might also explain why so many see aliens as similar and stuff.

haha, not suggesting that I believe in past lives etc but I am open to others opinions, and I guess that it is possible.

MazDan said:
Having read a few of these now, I am starting to wonder............

Has anyone ever considered that what is being experienced is a memory relapse from a previous life.

Meaning that in a past life this actually happened to you.

It might also explain why so many see aliens as similar and stuff.

haha, not suggesting that I believe in past lives etc but I am open to others opinions, and I guess that it is possible.

or even if it was totally fabricated in my own head (which personally i think is true) - it's pretty damn freaky that on some level it was real enough to a part of me for me to feel pain in my hands and thigh where i had those cables stuck into me. it all begs those 'so what is real' kinda matrix-ey questions. the universe is all an illusion/hologram and all that. ultimate k weirdness.

Wow. 450mg of Ketamine is a HELL of a dose. The most I've done at once was 150-200mg, and that put me into space like nothing else. Awesome report, though.

inonzi_prowler said:
or even if it was totally fabricated in my own head (which personally i think is true) - it's pretty damn freaky that on some level it was real enough to a part of me for me to feel pain in my hands and thigh where i had those cables stuck into me. it all begs those 'so what is real' kinda matrix-ey questions. the universe is all an illusion/hologram and all that. ultimate k weirdness.

mmmmm.......how good is it when you can sit down to a really good conversation re matrix-ey questions?

I love those evenings, my head boggles with possibilities.

I love telling about my theories on how human life began on this planet.

Actually I seriously think it would make for a blockbuster movie one day.

Dissociates do seem to be door way's into certain worlds of your memory. Very interesting report!