• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - Experienced - Entity contact.

great report. the descriptions are well chosen and completely eerie.

I have a question about the K-hole experience. Can you feel your body and nausea and that whilst in a K-hole or are you totally oblivious to your body's feelings? I ask this because i'm very interested in experiencing said K-hole but i suffer from slight Emetophobia (fear of vomiting, i get really anxious when i get nauseas and on almost any sort of drug it sends me into a complete panic attack). This problem has hindered me from being able to really learn to love a lot of psychadelics that i'm sure i could enjoy if the nausea and bodyload they give me isn't so intense. Almost all my trips with LSD have turned bad at some point because i get nauseas and then panic. I would love to enjoy a K-hole but would not like to put my mind through the stress if i'm going to just panic and freak out because of nausea. Other than that, i handle situations very well and basically nausea is the only thing that will freak me out.

I have a question about the K-hole experience. Can you feel your body and nausea and that whilst in a K-hole or are you totally oblivious to your body's feelings? I ask this because i'm very interested in experiencing said K-hole but i suffer from slight Emetophobia (fear of vomiting, i get really anxious when i get nauseas and on almost any sort of drug it sends me into a complete panic attack). This problem has hindered me from being able to really learn to love a lot of psychadelics that i'm sure i could enjoy if the nausea and bodyload they give me isn't so intense. Almost all my trips with LSD have turned bad at some point because i get nauseas and then panic. I would love to enjoy a K-hole but would not like to put my mind through the stress if i'm going to just panic and freak out because of nausea. Other than that, i handle situations very well and basically nausea is the only thing that will freak me out.

In my experience you cannot move whilst in a hole, and are so far away from your body that you don't care what happens to it, or forget it all together.

Amazing and fantastical, what the mind can conjure up out of it's depths is damn near limitless in possibility. In regards to the OPs reply about the reality of the contact, what is real to you is all that's real...
...to you...

^ er probably anywhere, you're in a city full of k-heads, its easier to get than pot there

I know its been over 10 years but seriously you neeeeeeed to message me. Your K story from over 10 years ago.... might not be in your head.
I have a story that has too many eerie similar details... I have told good friends and family face to face but they don't understand the effects of K.... How real these instances are, how reality is altered or just plain created. Because it tranquilizes the central nervous system and messes with the algorithmic connection between our sensory neurons (eyes) and inter neurons (neurons in our brain which interpret the reflections of light bouncing off matter which have been absorbed and sent via the sensory neurons (eyes)
I too have had one experience from getting way to high.... I want to share it with you... I haven't done K in years and this memory stays very sharp as it did when it occurred. I too logically assumed the large possibility this is merely my brain making up information that has been built up and stored in my neocortex(part of the brain memories are made and stored) from over the years of my life, and just like a dream but shaped exactly like reality..... That assumption always had competition against the possibility it was real, and now, what you have in your story is linear on so many levels from what happened to me.... I'd like to tell you my story :/

PS I randomly just typed in ketamine experiences entity into google an hour ago and your story is the first I've read... I dunno why it took me this long to think about googling it

I miss the days where i could chill on a v all night...or all weekend. !! Thats insane! I dont know if the quality has decreased significantly where I live or in my tolerance in through the roof! .5 or the shit going around right now would last even a first timer about 1/2 an hour. shucks. good report

Damn,that's one intense k hole!.Almost H.P.Lovecraft type weird.I've had some really mind blowing acid trips when I was younger but nothing like that.Salvia probably produced the most intense visuals IME but it's a short trip (fortunately ).It's a shame the OP passed away.It always sucks when someone dies.Anyway,it made for a fascinating read.

the thing that freaks the shit out of me, is that i'm pretty sure that the whole incident was fabricated in my own imagination, but does that make it any less real? i mean, it felt pretty real at the time?

First off great report. While I was reading it I thought exactly what you said above, however the idea could be real. In essence maybe in this trip you were realizing that we can pick up more than the eye can apparently explain it is seeing. For example, different wave lengths, and/or body expressions (micro expressions) and it forms more understanding with communication between one another.

I like how you said that their mouths were just indentations, where one used to be. I wonder some times if we'll ever get there - to the point of the telepathic communication, a real sense of evolution sways over me when I think of such things.

You have definitely made me want to try ketamine now. I may need to try and get some now.

-dp

The guy that wrote this died? May I ask how? I've lost friends to suicide and they all had very euphoric and similar experiences with drugs.
Sorry to hear this and may he be in the best place ?