• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - Experienced - Entity contact.

Dissociatatives are weird.

It tried around 300mg and didn't see and "visuals or hallucinations" but I sure as hell was thinking weirdly in my head

WOW....thats nuts, sounds like something out of a sci-fi flick. I've got to try ket one of these days.

That "storyline" was so specific and linear that I even have trouble believing the trip to be real. If that really happened to you, then you da man. I propably couldn't handle being in the hands of aliens without taking a few year vacation in a mental asylum.

Makes me wonder if it's really possible to travel by thought. The setting you were in, the skin room, was a manifestation partly of you, and mostly of the other entities. They were definately in control, but were suprised by your presence.. meaning they didn't expect you to come but they obviously knew what to do when you got there. Strange... it's good you didn't panic!

Had me hooked from the start, journeys through the K hole are always intruiging, especially wen u can recall them with such clarity.

what a trip that must have been! i need to bust out the ketamine again!

... and this is why I HEART Ketamine so much!!!:)

Good report, felt very similar to one of my ketamine experiences where I met aliens and they were probing me while I was laying on a conveyor belt

i hope by moderate experience you're not referring to the dose! 450mg is a sh*tload for most people. if well cooked then half of that might even be enough to get me to k hole

i lv it when im c holing and my nose gets tickled by thee little rickets and my face starts floating, hen im in the tub and its magic

Damn man, I would have totally lost my mind after something that insane, you are one strong minded psychonaut. Sounds exquisite though, I hope you plan to see some art come about from this. Probably the best K trip report I have ever read, one of the best TRs period.

amazing report, Ive never been ble to physicaly teleport myself during any of my trips, althoguth my mind may interact with other being my body is left behind, i can only imagine the reality of things if my whole body were to be physically present when crossing over to other reals of existance...

the thing that freaks the shit out of me, is that i'm pretty sure that the whole incident was fabricated in my own imagination, but does that make it any less real? i mean, it felt pretty real at the time?

But do you truly know if it was fabricated? Who is to say when we are dreaming we are not experiencing reality but when we are awake we are? The "insane" man experiences dreams while he is awake, so in turn they are his reality. Who is to say when we are awake we are dreaming and when we are dreaming we are experiencing reality?

"Though this be true, I must nevertheless here consider that I am a man, and that, consequently, I am in the habit of sleeping, and representing to myself in dreams those same things, or even sometimes others less probable, which the insane think are presented to them in their waking moments. How often have I dreamt that I was in these familiar circumstances, that I was dressed, and occupied this place by the fire, when I was lying undressed in bed? At the present moment, however, I certainly look upon this paper with eyes wide awake; the head which I now move is not asleep; I extend this hand consciously and with express purpose, and I perceive it; the occurrences in sleep are not so distinct as all this. But I cannot forget that, at other times I have been deceived in sleep by similar illusions; and, attentively considering those cases, I perceive so clearly that there exist no certain marks by which the state of waking can ever be distinguished from sleep, that I feel greatly astonished; and in amazement I almost persuade myself that I am now dreaming."
~ Descartes' Meditation 1

Reality is a false word with no meaning because it means everything. Reality is what we make of it, and is relative in every situation. I consider all trips as "reality" because they took place, just because they might have taken place in your mind does not make them any less real. Your mind is a portal to other worlds, that in turn exist in what we call and attempt to comprehend as "reality".

By the way - is it common for ketamine entities to look kind of like the stereotypical alien? And if yes, then is it because of our minds having this image that an alien should look like this and therefore projects it?

Yes. Trips take what you already know and perceive and turn them into visions and experiences, can't say this is always the case of course, but that would be why his aliens looked somewhat like grays. Because he already had that image of aliens, and so it was pulled from his concious/unconcious.

Excellent report btw. The best I have ever read by far! I was so into the story.

can't wait to do my 150mg this weekend!