• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old was the person you lost your virginity to?

How much younger or older was the partner that you lost your virginity to? They were:

• 5+ years younger

Votes: 26 2.9%
  • 3-4 years younger

Votes: 49 5.5%
  • 1-2 years younger

Votes: 189 21.2%
  • same age as me

Votes: 239 26.8%
  • 1-2 years older

Votes: 194 21.7%
  • 3-4 years older

Votes: 85 9.5%
  • 5+ years older

Votes: 111 12.4%

• Total voters
I was 15, she was 17. It was one of those unforgettable moments of my life, such a beautiful experience *sheds tear*. I couldn't have asked for a better partner for that. Here I am, a few months after losing her, still kicking myself in the teeth for fucking everything up. Classic case of not knowing what you've got 'til it's gone.

oops, i voted wrong.
i was 16, he was 22.
i accidently put that the other person was 5 years YOUNGER when i should have put OLDER.

She was 9 turning 10, I was 13 and ridiculously shy. It was her idea. I don't regret it as much as I should.

MildKandy said:
9 years old and craving a dick? Now thats a freak!

I know, it just made things bad for me since nobody else would do anything with me for 5 years after that. Not because they knew, just because I was the small, shy, fat and ugly kid that always got the best test scores.

In hindsight I suspect she had been previously abused by the stepfather she and her mom had moved away from and wound up in my neighborhood.

I was 14, she was 15. A dark drunken night on the bathroom floor of her best mates house. And who said romance was dead.......

me 17, he was 29 and didn't know...the age difference was probaly a good thing and I deliberately chose him so it was all good though I still remember thinking that it might have been a good idea to tell him!!
8)

I was 15 and he was 18. Still remember his mum reminding him that I wasn't legal yet but never stopped us. 8(

I had just turned 16 and he was 17. I wish I would have waited. I was too drunk, and the guy was not worth it. :(

Although at the time I thought it was great. Shows what I didn't know. ;)

He was 25. I was 19.... I know, I know, I got a late start compared to most. What can I say, I was too busy doing drugs. Sex has never been a top priority for me. Had this guy (my boyfriend at the time) not raped me, I might still be a virgin.

A-tweak