• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old was the person you lost your virginity to?

How much younger or older was the partner that you lost your virginity to? They were:

• 5+ years younger

Votes: 26 2.9%
  • 3-4 years younger

Votes: 49 5.5%
  • 1-2 years younger

Votes: 189 21.2%
  • same age as me

Votes: 239 26.8%
  • 1-2 years older

Votes: 194 21.7%
  • 3-4 years older

Votes: 85 9.5%
  • 5+ years older

Votes: 111 12.4%

• Total voters
I was 13, the girlfriend was 14. Both virgins. On the beach at 2am during a vacation with my parents. Was cool in that awkward first time kinda way.

She (my wife) was 14, and I was 16. When we were ready to do the real thing, I told her "don't be afraid, it's my first time too". She replied "it ain't my first time, don't worry..."8o

Hemi

I was 24 she was 23, she is four months younger than I. We both lost it on our wedding night.

If you lost your virginity to someone who isnt the same age as you, I feel sorry for you.

For me, it was a bit blurry to count as "special" and a bit too beutiful to count as desperate. We were both friends, both 15, and both too horny to bother with taking our socks off.

I was 19.. he was 21

edit: i was a virgin.. and he wasn't even close.. lol

the first woman I was with was 19 and I was 19 then.

The first guy I was with was 44 and I was 22.

Neither one of them were virgins.

Both experiences happened with strangers and in cars.

I'm still friends with the guy. The woman turned into a stalker. :\8o

Was 14 at a party in my friends parents bed. A good girl friend of mine (who woulda been my first, and me hers @ 13 but couldn't get it hard enough) hooked me up with this 16yo girl who she told I was 17. I broke 3 rubbers trying to get a condom on and went till it was daylight, she was on top most of the time and I threw up once during the session due to too much alcohol ahaha, she was cool with it though :p

I was 15 and she was 16. I was on a cruise (the Big Red Boat, a Disney cruise at that lol), and there were some families from Argentina on the boat. Anyways, we met, hung out for a few days during a Caribbean cruise, and eventually ended up hooking up the last night of the cruise. Loved every minute of it. =D

Felt like I was in some movie on a cruise, one of the best weekends I've had. :)

I was 16, she was 14.
We were both virgins, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
It started in the shower, then moved to the bed, then the floor, then the bed, then the counter, then the shower again.
Later we spent a few hours in my van parked out in the styx.
I didn't realize it at the time but now i know the reason we were able to fuck for more than 5 hours was extended pleasure condoms. fucking awesome.
It was the most fantastic day of my life.
I'm actually on the phone with her right now...
what a fox.

What are we considering losing virginity? Handjobs, Oral count?

I got my first handjob at 16, from a 14 or 15 year old. I'm not sure how much younger than I she was... She was 2 years behind in school, but she was actually old enough to be just one year behind (parents didn't want her to leave, I guess).

I think I first had sex at 17, with my wife.

I was 17 and she was 16.
It was beautiful in that movie-esque sort of way...where everything was perfect and we were both in love etc.

i was 14, he was 16. we'd been in a relationship for a few months. (this was in high school) it was a total horny teenage moment. we first did it in the car at some park (i know how romantic), then did it again when we got home. ahhh how funny it all is now.

this might be weird but first woman I was with I was 23 and she was 29 but we only ever did oral and anal - lots and lots of anal. she wasn't on birthcontrol and was terrified of having another kid but didn't trust birthcontrol because it had failed her before and she was really busy with life and didn't intend to meet anybody after her divorce but met me so we did what we could to work with the situation.

first time for vaginal intercourse was like 3 weeks ago. I'm mid 20s now and she's mid 40s. its been an interesting 3 weeks haha.

so either way I lost my virginity to somebody older than me. duno why i waited so long.. have had tons of opportunities.. i guess I'm just too picky.