• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Marijuana Stems / Smoking Stems (merged)

Smoke stem.....I prefer packing my bowl with seed. Now that will get you higher than a motherfucker. hehe nope. Just go get you some weed man. FUCK

the rumor in perth is smokin stem shrinks ur dik. most probli bulshit but still dont take chances. in the days wher evri speck of weed was precious we would chew the stems for a bit.

it doesn't matter what we say. when the time comes, each of us has to find out the answer for ourselves.

terayon said:
how can you make weed tea.....delta9-tetrahydracannibinol is all but insoluble in water....

This how Jamacians or Indians I cant remember make their tea...... they simmer the weed in milk drain it out and then sweeten it with honey or choc.....bingo you have a weed tea, but sometimes its often mild, depending how much weed you put in the milk to simmer for 20-30 mins not BOIL just simmering. ;)

I have a receipe for Bhang somewhere, will post that at the cooking thread.

Cheers,

Urbie %)

well, first like almost everyone already said, NO. stems contain VERY low amount of THC.

smoking stems will give you nothing but headache and very bad taste and killer breath of stem-ish smoke...

your friend possibly got "high" in the meaning of inhaling smoke.. now, that high is nothing but headrush which is because - he inhaled smoke. not because he smoked marijuana. every smoke in the world will get your head a little twisting for a couple of seconds/minutes, because you are inhaling carbon dioxide. that's it..

dont waste your lungs on stems.. just buy a couple of grams and that's it.. or grow.. easiest as it gets. here: www.overgrow.com there you'll find everything you need to know;)

I chew stems when im in class.

I have social anxiety disorder and it seems to mellow me, anyway.

i've never tried smoking the stems, but i have tried smoking the seeds...take 15-40, shove em in the pipe and blaze up
not too much smoke comes out and u actually end up sucking seed 'syrup' tru the pipe
its yummy and gives u different high than if you smoked bud....cant really explain it

i usually just chew on the stems. it doesn't get me high really, but it pacifies my urge to smoke until i can actually do so

247 said:
i've never tried smoking the stems, but i have tried smoking the seeds...take 15-40, shove em in the pipe and blaze up
not too much smoke comes out and u actually end up sucking seed 'syrup' tru the pipe
its yummy and gives u different high than if you smoked bud....cant really explain it

i'm 99.9% sure the seeds have no thc 8o

probably not
maybe it was a placebo effect or simply the resin of the pipe acting up...
anyways i did feel 'different' ...prolly placebo

There have been a few times when the local PD has had a huge bust and this place has been dry for a week or 2 so I was reduced to smoking stems. The taste is not great but it does no doubt get you high.
If your outta bud break out them stems they work! :)

ugh thats real gross and sounds like it would give me a headache. The only time i use stems is to put at the bottom of a bowl as a base for smoking resin.

god i juz smoked a bowl of dro stems and some redhairs i found in the case i keep my dro. i forgot 2 come in here and read about this shit...im hi but i got a nasty ass headache and my throat hurts and my nose is kinda runny ;\ taste like shit too

Marijuana Stems

I always feel like I'm wasting something when I throw stems away. Is there any use at all for marijuana stems? Is there any way I can extract what little THC the stems have in them, like, enough to make a difference?

Chop them up, and load a bowl. Then when you're friends come over, let them smoke it. After that, laugh at them for being dumb and smoking stems.

Thats slightly ingenious… but what I am wondering can you save the stems and if you grow your own the entire plant for that matter and stick it in denatured alcohol and extract the thc when it wouldn't be worth smoking a shit load of plant material. Would that work? Anyone with any actual knowledge I would welcome hearing from you. Peace.

I'd just drop them in 80 proof vodka - unlike denatured alcohol, you can drink that.

I'm almost certain that the "smoking seeds and stems leads to impotence" thing is bullshit.

And Cannabis Discussion is a better place for this.

stick a stem into the hole of your bowl before you smoke so you wont inhale nasty ashes.