• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Most Efficient Smoking Device?

The reason I use the most efficient method of smoking (or second most) is because I don't want to die of lung cancer (or be generally unhealthy).

i built a steamroller-type device from a kazoo and a ratchet piece.

works like a charm!

Most eficient i would say to be a bucket, but i rather enjoy a bong

My best thing for getting stoned on as little as possible is hot knives as mentioned above. I used to do them when i was younger as we could only really get hash were i grew up. The first time i had one was one lunchtime at college sat at my mates house. i only used 1/3rd of what i'd use in a spilff and i was spannered for the next few hours!!!

was a bit harsh on the chest tho, why i only really smoke spliffs now

still, it was all pretty fun!

the most efficient I have used is a glass one hitter (one hitter, my ass), I can load a teeny bowl and have it last so freaking long, and they're so small, it just looks like you're trying to light a cigarette from far away :)

vape, not only are you getting the good stuff without destroying it, but it's also usually enclosed so it doesn't just drift off into the air.

The Hoff Bomb said:
Volcano(Lung Vaporizer)
No Doubt

WRONG! you're right it is a vaporizer...

BUT

i had the volcano 2 years ago... and its outdated now.

VAPEZILLA FTW!!!!!!:D ;)

I just got this baby about 7 months ago... its badass! pricey tho.

there is this ledendary water bong they call the tetra made by phx hit a few rips of soem high end buds from that bad ass smoking device and tell me how you feel

As far as efficiency goes, I've always got my mini-bubbler handy and it does the job well. Chillums are great, as well.

I haven't thought about smoking out of a steamroller in ages. I had one for the longest that I made out of a piece of bamboo and a ratchet. That thing had a 100% chance of blowing your fucking head off.

I've never used a vaporizer, I want to try one. The glass one hitters look like crack pipes. I like metal bowls. The screen helps preserve the weed, IMHO.

The most efficient smoking device is by far the old school Volcano vaporizers with the dial (not the digital volcano, its much much easier to use with the turning dial). With the right technique, a big ass bag attached, and some awesome stinky nuggets, you can thoroughly anaesthesize yourself with that thing. I mean, its like a completely different drug....but say goodbye to ever having a normal weed tolerance again.

srw96 said:
Hot Knives.... I never heard of this till I came to college, but let me assure you it the best way to conserve your stash. Here's how it goes...

First lick your fingers and take a SMALL about of bud and roll it into a little ball. i'm taking about a tiny ball. If i had to guess i'd say a mm in radius... maybe even less. OK, now put that aside.

Take a two liter bottle and cut off the bottom. Now put that aside next to your tiny ball :).

Now, take two metal knives (ones that you're willing to sacrifice) and kinda wedge them between the coils on your stove top untill they're really hot.

This involves two people. The giver and the taker. Have the taker put they're mouth on the top of 2 liter bottle. The giver should pick up the ball of weed with knives and smush the knives together on the weed under the 2 liter bottle (the open end that you cut off). This will pretty much vaporize the weed and fill the bottle with smoke. The taker sucks the smoke in and it's kinda like a really clean bong rip. You will be amazed at the amount of smoke that comes from such a tiny ball of weed.

Now don't forget to switch places and save the knives for next time.

(Hope this wasn't too confusing, it was kinda hard to explain without actually showing) :)

I don't know about efficiency, but that shit is fun.

We would take a glass beer bottle and knock the bottom out with a nail and water. That would get stuck in the freezer until we started smoking. Nice way to cool down the smoke, and a clear bottle looks cool stained with resin, haha.