• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Most Efficient Smoking Device?

Anyone tried The Bukket? It's my fav method of smoking right now, pretty damm efficient, nice hits, and good for parties as well.

Apart from that, vapourizers(Zap) are easily the most efficient, and provide a slightly different high, clearer, more mental( though that depends on the weed as well)....more subtle..less "druggy". And not all vapourizers are the same either- there's some real crappy ones out there, like the dome glass ones. Try a quality vapourizer-there is a vast difference.

I alternate between the 2, especially when I'm low on weed...

dizzy

I usually smoke out of my shroom pipe just because it is a shroom.
To get really high i smoke out of a water bong.=D irie

bomber man said:
a nice glass bong.. w/ an ice catcher, is the best to smoke out of. to get the highest a gravity bong or a steam roller. but pot is pot and your going to get high no matter what all you need to do is light it on fire ;oP

You didn't like hookah tobacco! That suff is amazing, esp after a smoke. I once was too stoned to go get muchies, so i smoked hookah and they went away.

I know this is my first post, but I think blunts are for *. I hae smoked many a blunt and am not opposed to smoking pot, but blunts are not my method of choice as far as smoking goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it depends on your situation, where you're smokin etc.

i just roll up joints.

they get me high.

isnt that all that matters? :D

hey godofthunder, this is a harm reduction site, i believe you're not here to say blunts are for "*"... if you don't like smoking blunts, what do you prefer?? maybe if you don't like the taste of bluntwraps, you could mask it with some nice, black, hash....:\

Last edited by a moderator:
blunts fuckin suck. if you get shitty pot i guess its ok, but i dont like ruining the goood taste of quality nugs with that shit. Ill take a fuckin joint over an L any day, and ill fit just as much grass in a joint as anyone can a blunt:D

Hot Knives.... I never heard of this till I came to college, but let me assure you it the best way to conserve your stash. Here's how it goes...

First lick your fingers and take a SMALL about of bud and roll it into a little ball. i'm taking about a tiny ball. If i had to guess i'd say a mm in radius... maybe even less. OK, now put that aside.

Take a two liter bottle and cut off the bottom. Now put that aside next to your tiny ball :).

Now, take two metal knives (ones that you're willing to sacrifice) and kinda wedge them between the coils on your stove top untill they're really hot.

This involves two people. The giver and the taker. Have the taker put they're mouth on the top of 2 liter bottle. The giver should pick up the ball of weed with knives and smush the knives together on the weed under the 2 liter bottle (the open end that you cut off). This will pretty much vaporize the weed and fill the bottle with smoke. The taker sucks the smoke in and it's kinda like a really clean bong rip. You will be amazed at the amount of smoke that comes from such a tiny ball of weed.

Now don't forget to switch places and save the knives for next time.

(Hope this wasn't too confusing, it was kinda hard to explain without actually showing) :)

A good vapouriser is definately the most effecient way of getting THC out of your buds, bong being swecond best. I have found somethign very weird with bucket bongs.. If I have one every now and then,.. Yerp.. it hits me super fast and smashes and floors me.. But if I keep using buckets.. I seem to not get stoned as much as a bong... Could be just me?

Most efficient smoking device has to be a vapouriser, as said by everyone else.

That said, I'll stick by the fact that I don't enjoy the vapouriser high as much as punching a cone through my double chambered tar catching bong, Coltrane. ;)

And I think, just to clear it up, over here in Australia we call a 'steamroller' a Tubang, well, where I live we call it that, anyway.

-plaz out-

I'm with joseph there. Cheap cigars are made with the cheapest most low grade tobbacco you can find. Why use that to wrap up fine nuggets? A nice hand blown waterbong is the wat to go for a pleasant smoking experience.(Hash on top is welcome!)

shit... in me and my husbands school dayz we had just gotten some bud and ripped our only paper. i dug through my backpack and all i could come up with was a poweraid bottle and a hersheys kiss. he was like "fuck, no smokin today " and i was like "bullshit" . i took the bottle and mealted a hole like a half inch from the bottom and like a half inch from the neck. i molded the foil around my thumb and put it in the 1st hole and poked like15 holes w/ a pen. we packed it and toked. we used that method everyday after school for the rest of the year. it was wonderfull

Have any of you heard of "Roors" ? (I think thats how it spelled)

Its a type of bong that has a unique glass on glass connection where the slide meets the stem, so its 100% sealed off - This allows for less air to escape when you smoke, and you can get these massively insanely large hits off of it because you dont inhale as much air, just weed smoke, and Ive seen people clear a small sized bowl in one hit, which floors you. I Think their made in Germany and kind of expensive...let me know if anyone else has heard of these.

i personally think that a waterfall bong works the best.. i dont know if thats the same thing as a steamroller.. but if you inhale the smoke in quickly enough and in such a large quantity you shouldnt actually blow a lot of smoke out..

hmm... interesting debate we have going here eh? well i love any paraphenalia that gets me ripped. but personally me and my pipe are inseperable :D

do they make glass one hitters the same size as the long metal default ones????might have to go to independant and pick one up...after a while smoking those metal pipes become to nasty.. but i found that out of blunts,bongs, jays, and vaps. blunts get u the highest... people say they are wastefull . but its not like the smoke that escapes is that much. u can let a chop burn for like 3 minutes and the size of it doesnt really change by that much.

A vaporizer is the most efficent way to abuse herb, but I find the darn things too much work to use. You get so high for the amount of weed you use, but it's like playing operation to clear the chamber and repack.

Maybe you're all using better vaporizers than the one I've been using.

[Editing for gratiuitous plug]

Last edited:
Roors are old news...but glass-on-glass waterpipes do kick some serious ass.

I prefer the vapo/glass-on-glass waterpipe combo...for both smoothness and quality.