• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Most Efficient Smoking Device?

i would say a correctly built steamroller would be the most effective. for example one built out of a gatorade bottle.

I love my fatty chillum... but besides that i'd say a few rips off of the 2 foot tall glass bong gets me stoned for a few hours

The most obvious answer...

1 gram of stinky nugget and a small glass one-hitter.

One hitter quitter? naw... smoke it

OVERGRO

an electric pipe that heats without a flame and burns all the weed (not a vaporizer)

Most efficient? Vaporizer. Most convenient for a lone person or for doing out of the house? Joint. Best for parties? Bong. :)

8( Who are you people ? joints most efficient 8(

#1 Buckets or Gravity bongs for the yanks.

def. a big fat blunt. effiecient, disposable, wide variety of flavors, and if you roll a good one like a dutch, and do it right, burns slow as fuck, and you can get like 6 bowls into one blunt.

you waste more in blunts/joints cuz they are lit all the time and keep on burning and smoking and wasting thc but it doesn't matter you're getting high from it.=D most efficient is definitely a vaporizer, who disagrees is wrong, it has been proven it's better. i like my joints best, a bong is so unhandy, it takes too much time for me, i'm a anxious little bastard when it comes to smoking my daily amount. blunts taste and smoke great, but i don't like to throw in all my stash that many times a day. btw, it fucks up my throat so much more than any other way of smoking, so i smoke them occasionally, more fun for me that way. joints are the way to go

there is a reason my friends and i use our glass pipes about 5 times as much as the other pieces, but the gravity bong produces the hardest hitting high. a pipe is the most social though.

most efficient is technically a vaporizer. however i'd take a bong over that any day