• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tramadol abuse?

WillSlav

Bluelighter
Does this drug have any potential for abuse? Is tramadol the active ingredient in ultram, or am I mistaken? Is it even a real opiate containing narcotics? I just want to end my confusion on the drug once and for all. Thanks for the responses.

There are a bunch of threads on this over the past two years, some as recent as within the last two weeks. Just go to search engine with "tramadol OR Ultram" and you'll find plenty. Search engine should always be your first step.

And short answers: Ultram is brand name, tramadol is generic name. As for rec potential, some sez yes, some sez no.

The problem with tramadol is that it leaves me feeling sick on the stomach, weak and sleepy the next day.
But I LOOOOVE the high, sometimes even more than oxy 8o ... I don't know why... maybe I'm not used to taking oxy and therefore, don't enjoy it as much? Heard that can happen, anyone knows about this?

^ ur not alone, during a period when I didn't take an antidepressent (they destroy opiate euphoria for me), I used to get good and high for eight hours or more from tramadol, usually around only 250mg or so

it never made me completely nod, but i still felt the opiate bliss full on. now that im on lexapro, it's like taking aspirin - nothing

I really enjoy tramadol, except i found that my tolerance goes up fast. They also make me really easily irratated ive totally flipped on people for little things.

I agree with ^^^that...there was a period when I had a bunch of em that lasted me a week or so, for me I got a weird mood lift after taking them, like some kind of fast-acting anti-depressant. Not really a strong opiate feeling though. I haven't taken any in a long time, and don't really care to.

The nice thing about Ultram is if you enjoy it, it's really easy to get for ordinary ailments, like headaches, cramps, whatever. Hell, ask for it by name... more than likely, the Dr. will be perfectly happy to write you a script, as it's not scheduled (yet). Also, it's available in generic, although watch out for the Purepac brand (stylized R 714). They don't seem to be nearly as effective as the other generics or namebrand.

you can definitely abuse it but for me it's not worth the side effects.

Nause 8( and feeling tired and like crap the next day.

Another question, I normally take 300 mgs of it in a day, but my tollerance is getting higher.
I'm planning on quitting for a week next week, but I'm gonna use this one.
So I'm wondering how much clonazepam should I take to "get higher".
What is a good dose and how long before should I take it?
Also, does xanax works better?
How many mgs of that too?
Thx!

Tramadol is a beautiful drug. 3-4 hours of euphoric opiation with a simulatant edge. I found that nausea is taken care of with a little food taken at the same time as the Ultram. And like someone said, this medication is like getting prozac from doctors... they just throw those 50 count bottles at me with 3 refills. Oh and when I take it every other day I get no gain on my tolerance...

Ultra(m), it seems like you are a shareholder for whichever pharmaceutical company makes Ultram, most of your post are praises to it ;) .
But I agree with what you said, Ultram IS a great drug.
Yesterday I did the following:
T +0 : 150 mgs of tramadol + 1 mg of xanax
T +30: felt a little tramadol euphoria

Then, I kept upping the dose till I got to
t +120: with 0 euphoria, I even took a beer to put me higher, which usually works.

Moral of the story: benzos TOTALLY KILL my ultram high :( .
Don't know why!
I had the same thing happenned to me with rivotril (clonazepam) but I wanted to try again since everyone praises the combo I figured it might had to do with set & setting.
But no, it brings me down like water to a fire (stupid analogy, I know, couldn't think of any better =D ).
Fuck you benzos :p !!!

And now a message from our sponsors...

:D Ultra(m) * CEO of Ultram Pharmaceuticals says...

Taking benzos with Ultram has never been enjoyable for me, because half the fun with Ultram is its stimulation.
I feel the urge to tell people about my favorite drug but I really shouldn't. Some time soon its going to be the next Hillbilly herion...

6:00 PM, Nightly News, Future

Ultram ADDict! #1: " Well so I's take them 3 pills with like 500 grams of dat shit and I was high for days ! "

Reporter: " And so how is the addiction?"

Ultram ADDict! #1: "Worse than herion! I ain't neva gonna take no breathes 'gain without thinking bout that Ultram."

Reporter: "Where did you first hear about this powerfull, evil, demon drug?"

Ultram ADDict! #1: " I was on that Internet thing and there was some boy talking about how it was the best thing since 2nd Cousins..."

6:10 PM Ultra(m) loses his unscheduled gate to opiation.

Damnit. :\

Aiken Drum said:
The problem with tramadol is that it leaves me feeling sick on the stomach, weak and sleepy the next day.
But I LOOOOVE the high, sometimes even more than oxy 8o ... I don't know why... maybe I'm not used to taking oxy and therefore, don't enjoy it as much? Heard that can happen, anyone knows about this?

Don't ever let anyone tell you that it's non-addictive, but you're right, the high is awesome.

~C

It has opiate like effects... i perfeer it over codiene... Yes tramadol is Ultram

Tramadol is for some reason considered clinically a codeine analog.
The effects for me are the opposite of morphine-types: cognitive problem (like starting on a sri-type), dysphoria and circulatory problems.

Any med that´s got some analgesic property without the nr.1 side effect for discarding (euphoria), is likely to get to the doctors manual.

deviate said:
not worth the terrible side effects
You mentioned that twice, what kind of bad experiencies do you have?
I'm very interested because I'm using tramadol a bit too much (at least twice a week, doses 300 mgs aprox).

I love the tramadol high. I combined some tramadol with a small amount of mushrooms the other day, i stayed smashed for 2 days. Sometimes it makes me terribly sick though, so i only use tramadol every few months. I have found it in the past to be very addictive.