Bluelight

Thread: Valerian and Ecstasy?

1. Collapse Details
    Valerian and Ecstasy? 
    Hi,

I've had a good time combining large amounts of pill form valerian with alcohol. I find that it provides a very easy lucidity to the drunken loss of inhibition, though this generally causes me to become a bit boisterous and righteous. I do love the combo though.

Anyway, I've been thinking about mixing large doses of valerian (3x 2250mg tablets) with an ecky. I would welcome any comments on this idea, and especially would love it if someone having already done this combination could recommend for or against it.

NB: large amounts of valerian on it's own have a reverse stimulant effect, and can actually keep you awake. This stimulant effect is not diminished in synergism with alcohol, but I can't say for ecstasy obvioulsy.

All thanks, xxuxx

2. Collapse Details

Hmm interesting *Bump

3. Collapse Details

Never taken Valerian while rolling, but it works great on the comedown as it will send you right to sleep. It's also a pretty useful aid in ludic dreaming.

Harlequin

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Tried it. After being disappointed, I tried with a higher dose. Still not much.

Then I discovered that 20-30 mg of a good opiate is the ticket. Just when you are starting to come down, hit about 20 mg of hydrocodone. I think that might be the feeling you're after. I wouldn't recommend using too much APAP though. MDMA is a wreck on the liver and kidneys.

To be honest with you, GHB in the right dose at the right time is THE comedown drug, although H beats everything.

Too bad H is so addicting. I don't ever touch it now. But the oxy and such are easy for me to manage. I actually (amazingly) do not much care for oxys by themselves. I save all opiods for rolling.

5. Collapse Details

Valerian is too weak to work after taking something as powerful as MDMA, I must have taken 10-15 pills once after a roll to try and help me sleep, not even a yawn. It's a weak herb that works for some people when sober.

6. Collapse Details

I'm not talking about taking it after a roll so as to get to sleep, I'm talking about taking valerian during the roll, to enhance the experience, as I do with alcohol.

7. Collapse Details

Valerian is a stimulant in large doses.

8. Collapse Details

Well, it didn't make me any higher as I was just coming down if that's what you want to know.