• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Oxycodone/40 mgs) New experience: My first encounter with Oxycontin

ahh oxy, one of my best feeling highs was with oxy in the mix ( obviously not the nights i have rolled ). It was my first perc and i took it with a xanax bar , smoked through out the night and had some alcohol in me not much though. Anyways we were party hopping on new year's and it was the warmest most euphoric i don't give a fuck high ever. I probably was walking kind of like a zombie and probably came off as a prick but the floaty and cozy high was just phenomenal.

Dayum, am I just getting hooked on oxy and hydroco!

A good chewing of oxy and a bowl of weed.... oh babe, i hallucinated once in class and the light on the right side of my teacher went down pink, purple, blue green then i shifted focus and... yeah. Oxy is great. it wasn't a huge lhallucination not to bring out the wrong message but yeah, hella nice and smooth and soft on the mind and actions.

snorting oxy never does anything... i think its a waste.

I've noticed that oxycodone takes time to truly appreciate it. Many people like hydros better until they try oxy's more and more and then realize it is a superior drug by far. I think people have misconceptions that oxy will be a heavy deep overwhelming high, when in reality, oxy is a subtle wonderful pleasure. It is not super intense, but once you get used to it, there is no substitute for the high it gives you.

People just have all sort of crazy expectations about it and dont understand what the big fuss is the first time they use it.. i've seen this phenomenon time and time again.

Ohiyo Gozaimasu
If you just swallow an 100 (OC grey generic) TR on an empty stomach then that should give a hit of 40 straight up? Being as that would equal 400mg of codeine right? That should be cool. I mean I have a pretty high codeine tolerance from long term CWE's. BUT crushing will give up nearly the whole 100 which would be too much, even with the opiate tolerance?
Believe me its for fuking horrible long term pain relief but the high is nice too ^_^
Hari Om
ed tree
Off for a wave or two hope for a reply soooon 6_6

Last edited:
Ohiyo Gozaimasu
If you just swallow an 100 (OC grey generic) TR on an empty stomach then that should give a hit of 40 straight up? Being as that would equal 400mg of codeine right? That should be cool. I mean I have a pretty high codeine tolerance from long term CWE's. BUT crushing will give up nearly the whole 100 which would be too much, even with the opiate tolerance?
Believe me its for fuking horrible long term pain relief but the high is nice too ^_^
Hari Om
ed tree
Off for a wave or two hope for a reply soooon 6_6

wat

Want to know if a 100 TR Oxy will give ppainrelief and rush to someone who is fairly hig tolerance to opiates eg codeine basically I guess
Hari Om
edtree
Just waffled on a bit there aye : )

there is no such thing as a 100mg extended release oxycodone tablet........and oxycodone is much stronger than codeine.

^^

Oh shit your fuking kidding me. bin ripped off then. Ha. Maybe explains why I feel more like Ive just dropped some valium : (
Hari Om
edtree

Oh shit your fuking kidding me. bin ripped off then. Ha. Maybe explains why I feel more like Ive just dropped some valium : (
Hari Om
edtree

As far as I know the only opioids to come in strengths of 100mg are morphine and tramadol.

^^Actually just checked back Bigsherm and never said oxycodone meant oxy contin (ms contin) as per the thread. Grey 100's is right. But well and truely gone now anyhow : (
hari Om
edtree

Yeah it's morphine, synthetic I think. Anyway the time release is too slow, so not much of anything worth the worry
Hari Om
edtree

^^Actually just checked back Bigsherm and never said oxycodone meant oxy contin (ms contin) as per the thread. Grey 100's is right. But well and truely gone now anyhow : (
hari Om
edtree

oxycodone is the drug in oxycontin.....oxycontin is just a brand name for extended release oxycodone.......mscontin is morphine sulfate extended release.

Ah then thanx for that mate : )
Hari Om
edtree
Woulda thought that would work but guess still got way too much other stuff in the system : (

people who have a court drug test

- Drug test questions are not allowed. -

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that oxycodone takes time to truly appreciate it. Many people like hydros better until they try oxy's more and more and then realize it is a superior drug by far. I think people have misconceptions that oxy will be a heavy deep overwhelming high, when in reality, oxy is a subtle wonderful pleasure. It is not super intense, but once you get used to it, there is no substitute for the high it gives you.

People just have all sort of crazy expectations about it and dont understand what the big fuss is the first time they use it.. i've seen this phenomenon time and time again.

agree....took me a while to appreciate.

Oxycontin rules over all!!! When you do enough, you definetly will nod out, sometimes you nod so much its uncontrolable, the feeling i can only compare to ecstacy.

Oxycontin is the best all-round b/c it gives you that OMG feeling, without any bad effects. Oxy is dangerous but only if you don't know how much to take.

Something that people have to understand about this drug is that it is enjoyed for its rush, like heroine. Thats why its not as popular as it use to be, people are catching on to the fact that it is a derivative of heroine.

If you like Oxy, try ROXYcodone. Instead of hitting you in waves, its one straight full-on high, i reccomend to anyone who is a fan of opiates.

I'm getting the feeling you don't know what you're talking about. I've done loads of Ecstasy (more than some people could ever imagine ingesting) and loads of Oxy's, Hydro's, and tons of opiates, but never did they feel a single thing like Ecstasy.

Opiates are like swimming in a pool of kittens, Ecstasy is like swimming in a pool of heaven. Big difference :D

hari Om
edtree

Oxycodone is the actual drug, Oxycontin is actually a brand of pain killers with OxyCodone in it. Oxycontin has a slow release system which slowly released codone blahblahblah, meaning you need to snort it or chew it to get high, blahblahblah. ;)

P.S Does anyone here like Tylenol 3's or 4's? I find them weak, but if I don't have any Oxy's they do me just fine xD well not so much the 3's, but the 4's are actually decent... not nearly as strong though, and they give you a bit more of a stomach ache than Oxys :s

I got started on opiates when I found my brother smoking an 80mg OC on foil.

Holy shit, the first 3 in hit on foil hits you instantly while you hold all the smoke in.

Smoke half the pill and you were high as a kite for 8+ hours everytime.

And they don't even taste bad when you smoke them.

Lick the pill, take the coating off, chop it in half or into quarters.

Put it on some foil, grab a lighter and a straw or hollow pen and you're set.

Its the same as chasing the dragon with heroin, which is what I switched to after they changed the formula of OCs to OPs.

R.I.P OC 80s.

<snip - no price discussion>

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to change subject, I have OxyContin 5/325 writing on pill is a349, anyone know what type of release they are?