• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Amish Girls Gone Wild!!! XXX

DigitalDuality said:
I have much respect for the amish.

For the most part they avoid the hypocrisy the rest of Christian America falls into as a community. And for the most part, they've taken their lifestyle and lived it they're fucken way.

As i don't agree with their beliefs and lifestyle... i must give em props.
I agree. I admire their honesty and respect for choice.

Does anyone else see it as a bit hypocritical that they aren't even allowed RUBBER - but when it comes down to it they are willing to do super-sophisticated modern DNA testing to manage their population issues? ;)

--- G.

^^they didn't want to do it, they are required by law to have it done. before they are legally married they have to summit their results to the health dept for an approval

There aren't many Amish people in my area, and as a matter of fact the only ones I can remember seeing are ones who have been just passing through. I have seen them in larger cities and stuff though, and have always found them interesting. :) It takes a strong devotion to one's religion to not give in to modern temptations which would make your life 10x easier.

^whie i cant voue for larger citites i know here (northeastern MD) they arer everywhere only about 20min. fgomr lancaster wich if anyone knows host a huge popultion of amish and menenites( a little more lax ) really really facinating people my mother was once allowed to photograph some of their daily activiteis(this is very rare)ill have to scan some of the images if i can dig htem up. i'm sure some people on here have been to dutch wonderland when they were younger;)

PS as a joke i use to call the amish kids amlites(like omelets) i know i know it's cruel

i tried to rent this last night and blockbuster doesnt carry it... lame. i remember them not carrying kids as well.

/\/\/\

I rented it at blockbusters. Just tell them to get off their fat ass and find the nearest store that has it and get it to you.

I haven't seen this movie yet,. But, it seems a natural and logical response for them to do this with their teenagers, or else it would cause much discontent within such a structured and orderly community as they have made for themselves. Teenagers are quite capable of wreaking havoc on modern families lives, let alone within a rigidly structured religious community such as the Amish. Maybe , we could take a few lessons from them, create a commune for teenagers with all the vices we can think of and just hand out condoms and make sure no one gets hurt. I 'd be willing to bet, after an amazingly short period of excess, you'd be surprized how most worked it out of their system. OK it's was just a thought so don't flame or frag me,people!

UTSF

lol just remembered this thread and added it to my netflix queue.... anyone else see this? thoughts>?