• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Crying is for the weak...

Cosmic Mist

Bluelighter
Crying is for the weak you know, so don't do it.

Crying shows up flaws within your soul; vulnerabilities, ways for people to hurt you.

Crying makes you less of a person. It pulls you down below everyone else.

Crying makes you worthy of pity. Those worthy of pity are the lowest of the low.

Crying will do that to you.

Don't cry over your breaking heart - remember, the person you held to you so dearly in the depts of the dark winter evening as though there were no other living being in the world is replaceable, expendable, and in no way special or unique. They may have been one in a million, but that means that there are 5 more just like them in this city alone.

Don't cry when the beloved family pet you have bonded so strongly with over the last 6 years is ripped savagely from you because it is no longer convenient that he be a part of the family - remember that, although he was a much loved and valued family member, family members are expendable also. If you are not careful, we will send you away with him.

Do not cry when you see dolphins caught in tuna nets, or vast forests destroyed to make way for industry and paper. These things are for the greater good of everybody. You should be grateful that we are going to such lengths to do these things for you. How could you live without the convenience of canned fish and uranium? You couldn't. What's more, we won't let you.

Do not cry when no one stops to help you after you have been savagely attacked in the safety of your own car. Remember, you are blocking the traffic and they are using their horns to kindly remind you that you are in their way. It isn't fair that you should be blocking their way when there is an important game of football to be watched -you have no right to prevent them from seeing the pre-match show... I don't care how much you are bleeding.

Do not cry when the one woman who brought you into this world refuses to acknowledge your existence. You are a bad person, remember? You are not worth of her, so don't try to fool yourself into thinking that you are something you are not. You were a burden to her physically for 9 months, then financially for the next 12 years. She has every right to forget about you now. She doesn't owe you an apology. She owes you nothing!

She would be so disgusted if she could see you now. Look at you! You're a snivelling, pathetic mess. Blow your nose and get a smile on your face. No one wants to be around a head-case like you.

Imagine that!

Crying!

No wonder no one likes you. Perhaps if you didn't cry so much then your eyes wouldn't be so sullen and red. Perhaps you'd actually put some though into your appearance, and you'd have a lover to call your own. Or even just friends. Perhaps your family would want to acknowledge you... maybe they'd even find it in their hearts to forgive you for your shameless pathetic emotional display. I'm sure if you showed that you were really putting in the effort then they would...

...but you couldn't let yourself slip. The second you do that they'll be gone again.

Remember, no one likes a sad-sack. No one wants to be brought down by your self-pitying bullshit. IN the end no one really gives a shit about you, and you will die pathetically. And alone.

You're best off not to cry. Crying is for the weak...

i enjoyed reading this hun. i am not going to post a big reply like i want to because a lot of what i want to say to you is personal and i know it would mean more to you if it wasnt posted here.

what i will say is that hun u r specail and i love you for that. no matter how down trodden i have been since i have met you because of my life...no matter how shit ifeel or how depressed i get you have always picked me up and stood me on my feet again. even simply by letting me know you are there for me.

i love you angel and you know that. you know how to get me if you ned me. i believe this and i will tell you this...the things that hurt us the most and get to us the most i believe can and DO only make u stronger and make u a better person.

huge snuggles CM and i will see you soon babe =D

love kel.

cm, i can't offer any advice, my breath is still stopped.

WOW!!!

what a powerful piece. the cutting wit and cinycism, the self-hate and anger, the sheer in-your-facedness of it, and yet the smooth, alluring, ever-pleasing subtleties. i for one loved it =D.

Misty... one thing's for sure, you're a fucking talented writer. That's one hell of a powerful piece. I echo what mr_fluffy says!

Drop me a line if you need someone to chat to.

And take care of yourself!!

Kat xxx

Man, CM...this nearly made me cry.....

I hope it's not real cause there's too much there that I can relate to, and I don't think it's healthy. I don't know you from a bar of soap, but I have faith that kel's right....that you are a special human being.

Crying isn't a sign of weakness, it's a sign of strength. It's a sign that we're willing to bare our naked selves to the world, and that takes a LOT of courage.

As a piece of writing, it's fantastic. Great work!

--Raz--

Thanks for the comments guys - they mean bucketloads. :)

This is losely based around somethings that were, and still are, occuring in my life at the moment. I've over dramatised and extended upon some concepts, whilst extending upon others, but the general gist is that i was so upset when i wrote this that i had been walking around quietly chanting to myself: "Crying is for the weak..." just to keep from displaying my emotions... :\

SOmetimes all you need is to write things down to feel better. This piece has been largely cathartic.

Much love.

CM

*Plentiful Hugs to Misty*

Don't beat yourself up too much,
you've got your friends, your band and
an anonymous chatboard to vent then cry
and then finally, laugh all about it :)

E-mail me if you want to chat............

.......... You Goth ;)

- R

Sweet Hot Goddamn!

Don't cry over your breaking heart - remember, the person you held to you so dearly in the depts of the dark winter evening as though there were no other living being in the world is replaceable, expendable, and in no way special or unique. They may have been one in a million, but that means that there are 5 more just like them in this city alone.

I could have damn near quoted the whole thing. To say I'm fucking impressed at the fire and raw anger mixed with wordly sadness in your words, is to understate. I identified so strongly with it that I almost forgot I was reading another person's words. I hope, though, that you do realise that all these situations, heartbreaking, soul destroying or melancholy, are not an end unto themselves.

There is always an ending yet to be written.

Cheers, and bloody nice work!

-plaz out-