• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stilnox recreational use / dosage?

No shit^ parents def not a good idea, but the video cam fucking great! =D

When i take stilnox. it gives me like a warm comfy feeling inside and i feel like i have company...not in a scary way, a good way. Although after about an hour of staying awake on it, i feel.....very weird. So best to get to bed in a hours time of taking it i say. :)

JayJ. Had a stilknox before reading this thread the other week. Thought it would be like temazepan. OOOHHHH were we happily surprised.
Weren't sure if it was the mocktail cocktail of drugs we had previously but now after reading this thread, can put it down to stilknox.
Never really felt anything from temazepan apart from sleepy but stilknox can be a barrel of fun.
Have since enjoyed Stilknox time thoroughly.
Just be careful taking stilknox after Ketamine -- It's a whole new world --- One I must visit more often. mmmm.

when i first started using stilnox i used to trip. it was like the shadows came to life. I often found myself talking to them....
but now i need 80mg to sleep so obviously my doc changed it.

I didnt have any comedown that i noticed from withdrawing from stillis, tried nitrazepam and other benzos but no good. My doc today just gave me Doxepin to try out. Apparently it is an anti depressant but used at night with promote sleep.....Hopefully it works//

Stilnox...Sounds fun! I was perscipted 10mg temazepam. Is this simialar or will it have any fun effects if i stay awake while on it. I've taken it a few times but have gone to asleep just b4 dropping.(Mind you i sleptd for 12 hrs str8!)

remlabs: the post 2 above yours answers your question - why not read the thread before posting your question?

BigTrancer :)

geez,this is interesting.
ive been junkied out on benzos before and got off them,so when i went 2 my dr begging for some vals to chill me out and to help me sleep,she gave me stilnox instead for sleep.
They did nothing.taken at like 9pm,was tossing and turning in bed till 4am.all i felt was like a relaxed anxiety.Maybe i was expecting like a benzo fealing coz i was craving it so much that week,that my body/mind dissmissed what was really happening??

i went back to my dr and the next step was stuff i dont really wana know about.
all i want is sleep!
end rant.

i had 2.
my dr said take half,so i thought i better not munch more.
tonight ill munch 3,especially if they can sleep me like has been described in earlier posts.
Im just not into munching bucket loads of pills anymore.

Did you get any visuals?
I have 2 stilnox and I sit there looking at the hats on my hat rack looking at me...weird....

Maybe now you know not to expect the benzo sedation you will actually feel it?

I dunno. Strange you not feeling 'anything' off 2.
(they are 25mg aren't they?)

there 10mg.so i had 3 and uhm, im rocking!!!=D
with my elbow on my knee,im holding my chin with my hand.the beats in the dackground makeN my head bob up & down and surroundings all flooting.heheheh,screne and keyboard playing with me..the music and the washing machine has a rug in it, ithink its jumping,but through the HHC...i dear to work it out...

/edit, hehe now 4 1/2....

Last edited:
Well big trancer, There reply dosen't explain very well. And i'd like more than one person's response to my question.....The more opinion's the better!

^ If the response didnt answer your question, how about doing a search smartarse. Temazepam and diazepam as recreational drugs will probably have been covered hundreds of times.

65mg of the stuff and still no sleep! fark! what is this stuff?Ok tripped me out for half hour or so but thats it...

Munchee: Why do a search when i can ask the general public there thought's on the topic. Thus is why this is called bluelight drug discussion is it not?

^ Why? Because it's Bluelight policy. The same basic questions have been asked over and over and over again and by doing some reading, instead of being lazy, you'll get a much deeper understanding.

Its Chaos said:
65mg of the stuff and still no sleep! fark! what is this stuff?Ok tripped me out for half hour or so but thats it...
Ha~!
I bet you won't remember anything in the morning.
65mg is a fair bit...

Not sure why you can't sleep though...thats just weird.

yeah its got me a tad baffelled...the morning.got woken up by drills in concrete.felt pretty normal apart from that,all though filterd drill noise with happyhard,so my brain didnt start 2 function till i went outside and got active.how felt in morning inconclusive,coz today on my day off i actually got off my arse and out of the house,where as normaly im just a bumb on my days off.did the pills last night make me feal more motivated??<--i realy dont need a yes answer 2 that one:\
i will say i felt sidways but it wasnt for all that long and when i went 2 bed,its like my mind kicked over again,but thats just me i think.the only drug that slows/stops me is valium.theres Mogadon and muralax but there so hard to get your hands on.but thats prob another topic itself.

Smiley here, on the boy's account

Mmm, stilnox :)

I'm a very light sleeper and had been prescribed Temazepam by my GP. I found it knocked me out but I'd wake up about 4 hrs later and not be able to get back to sleep. I've also tried valium but hated the groggy feeling the next day (same for phenergan) and was worried about regular benzo use. So I went back to the doctor and he prescribed me Stilnox.

I've only taken then with the intention of sleeping, and only ever one tablet (10mg) and intend to keep it that way, but I must say, if I don't go to bed straight away it's quite a pleasant experience! I'd equate it to a light done of ketamine: everything is fascinating and I can be quite easily caught up in little things, I feel very floaty, my vision goes a little odd and I have difficulty walking.

I can definately see recreational potential in this drug, but it is also a powerful sleep aid and I like to use it as such - just the 10mg but taken an hour before I intend to go to bed so I can have some fun first ;)

Be careful though - prescription drugs can be nasty when abused :\

I found that snorting one 10mg Stilnox tablet really quite rooted me.

And that was after I'd been taking the shit fairly frequently for a week or 2.

I remember chopping and snorting 2 lines (cut it into four) and the rest of the night was *gone*.

Woke up and was like "omg did i put the shit away" (mirror, razor etc...)

Had a look and it was back in its little home... didn't remember putting it away in the slightest :p

Much better than swallowing it... that just made me feel seedy :(

Screw that shit. I've got a 20mg *as required* temazepam script... that stuffs tasty...