• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stilnox recreational use / dosage?

I was prescribed stilnox as a sleep aid when it first came on the market... i didn't want benzos, due to the association i placed on them to recreational use. I purely wanted a sleep aid, as for a period of a few months, i was shift working and couldn't get my sleep patten into wack. When I took one for the first time, I also hallucinated, but i couldn't recognise my surroundings, i couldn't recognise my husband. It was as if the stilnox deadened that part of my brain. Needless to say, i threw the packet out.

I would strongly strongly urge people not to take this for anything other than sleeping. From personal experiance I can say that one problem with taking a large does of stilnox is that you are inclined to basically go into auto pilot ie. doing stuff with no idea that you are actually doing it. For me i thought I was dreaming when infact I was walking around my girlfriends house at 4am in the morning. Then I left the house, fortunatly she found me outside before I could do anything really dumb (when she found me I was going through my car with a head torch on me head). I know of someone else who actually did a similar thing and woke up in hospital after being hit by a car.

I was taking stilnox, as a sleeping aid, it hit me quite quickly and next thing you know i woke up next morning and had no memory how or where i fell asleep while my room was in a whole mess up

Then the next day my sister and dad told me i was walking around the house at 3 in the morning looking like i was possesed by a demon or another way to put it like completely drunko, while i said back to them no i didnt

All i can say is becareful of this drug i only took 2 tablets of 10mg zoloidem tartrate

^^^^^^^

my point exactly - from my experiance increaseing the dose (more than 10mg) makes this occurance VERY prone to happening. Not good when your family sees you, even worse if you decide to go outside and say,, play with traffic

Sorry to make another post after post but i goto stay im sticking to deptran tablets for my sleeping disorder as i have been using it for many years now and i trully recomend it to people who are taking stilnox, i think many would agree to me if they have taken deptran.

They are doxepin hydrochloride 50mg and contain 50 tablets in one box

The only thing i think stilnox is good for is when you got narcolepsy and have bad dreams which i dont suffer from that besides insomnia

stlinox

I usually take 2 and just walk around the house, writing letters and talking to anything that is around me. 3 is usually better but my memory is pretty much non existant. and then i sleep and wake up feeling fine. Try putting them away somewhere different because you tend to grab them and have a couple more.

Yes this is SERIOUS! As I was the starter of this thread all i can say is that stilnox is no joke! and def not a chemical to be taken lightly!!!!! *please use extreme caution* this along with benzo's, a few other chems and a couple issues really fucked up my life! and only now am i (hopefully) just beginning to get back on track.

My advice- yea it can be awsome fun with like <30mg but procede with caution buddy, sure it can be fun in moderation but moderation seems really really difficult with this chem (unless your really good at hiding this shit from yourself).

So jus take care Buddy!

JayJ said:
Yes this is SERIOUS! As I was the starter of this thread all i can say is that stilnox is no joke! and def not a chemical to be taken lightly!!!!! *please use extreme caution* this along with benzo's, a few other chems and a couple issues really fucked up my life! and only now am i (hopefully) just beginning to get back on track.

My advice- yea it can be awsome fun with like <30mg but procede with caution buddy, sure it can be fun in moderation but moderation seems really really difficult with this chem (unless your really good at hiding this shit from yourself).

So jus take care Buddy!

I've binged on stillnox quite a few times over the last few months, usually about 30mg at a time (though if i'm drunk or had a few drinks I usually black out and find I've eaten way too many). I was just wondering what sort of problems you have felt? My short term memory seems almost blank these days, plus an anxiety condition I have seems to be worsening even though Ive pretty much cut out all substances/behaviours that I thought were contributing to it . . .

^Norules, Most of my experiences almost parallel what you describe. Haven't taken stilnox for almost 6 months for these very reasons. In all honesty i don't believe this drug should be available to anyone!! It's still not on PBS but thats a good thing!! It's totaly fucked!, if you wanna strange trippy night stick with acid, DMT, fuck god forbid even datura. This shit is evil- stay the fuck away people, nothing but issues! Possibly not related but i since been diagnosed with mild cerebral atrophy which i can (&want too) only attribute to a combo of the stilnox and (mainly) edronax!!

^I think you're freaking out a little bit there most people seem to use stilnox without a single problem, i've used it plenty and my only problem was the first time when i wasn't expecting the hallucinations etc. It's far safer than acid or DMT or datura imho.

^yea i agree to a degree! I just wanted to warn people of some dangers that i've experienced. Although i dont believe in any way (due to mem side effects and a host of other issues) that this shit is safer than pure LSD, tho yea i'd recommend to stay the fuck away from datura as well!!

Well the main reason i believe it's safer than LSD is LSD's bad trip potential where as bad trips don't seem possible on Stilnox from my experience and all the experiences i've heard of. I guess it depends on your definition of safety i just think of Stilnox as more safe because i wouldn't think twice about giving someone unused to tripping a couple Stilnox and letting them trip (or try to trip) without any guidance or anything but would never dream of doing the same thing with LSD.

Yea in that regard u have a good point. However i've seen quite a few "experienced acid trippers" and first timers encouner bad experiences with stilnox, and most of these scary incidents involved police attendences and/or hospitalisation. I guess it comes back to the point that drugs arn't toys..

JayJ said:
^Norules, Most of my experiences almost parallel what you describe. Haven't taken stilnox for almost 6 months for these very reasons. In all honesty i don't believe this drug should be available to anyone!! It's still not on PBS but thats a good thing!! It's totaly fucked!, if you wanna strange trippy night stick with acid, DMT, fuck god forbid even datura. This shit is evil- stay the fuck away people, nothing but issues! Possibly not related but i since been diagnosed with mild cerebral atrophy which i can (&want too) only attribute to a combo of the stilnox and (mainly) edronax!!

Um what the fuck is cerebral atrophy? (yay, get to add another paranoia to the list!!!!:)) I agree its a damn nasty drug. . . . does help you sleep though

stilnox rocks!

JayJ said:

So jus take care Buddy!

Yeah, totally agree; you gotta be REAL good at hiding shit with this one. LOL!
What on earth made me think I was the only one hiding stilnox, freaking out thru earthquakes that stop the holding conversations with bedside table lamps and alarm clocks?! heh, heh, heh.

i think its really interesting to see how this same thread has evolved over the last couple of years.

i think its an excellent lesson about drugs and how we all love to have a rollicking good time but ultimately we've gotta be responsible

am sorry to hear stilnox fucked things up for you JayJ- better news about getting shit together.

sorry for the cheesy sounding monologue, but yeah...well...its still true

its a weird trip. would like to try it with a few people and have someone mind us with a video camera. preferably someone big enough to restrain us if necessary.

doing it around your parents, no matter how open minded they are, is probably not the brightest idea.