• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zopiclone with Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrated said:
3, 7.5mg pills followed by a beer. Problem?
Probably asking for amnesia, although it would depend on many factors, such as your tolerance to the pills, your regular ETOH intake, etc. But, to error on the side of caution, stick with one or the other, or start out smaller.

I happen to have something not dissimilar planned tonight, so....

*bump* =D

--- G.

p.s. I assume you survived without major incident?

Amnesia 100% for me
Yesterday i took 7 beers , and 3 hours later i ate 4 x 7.5mg of zopiclone ..
30 minutes later , i felt very smooth .. and .. BANG .. Blackout !!
i don't remember anything ... (after the zopiclone start)
i slept like 12hours ..
Not so fun drug with alcool , it's more like blackout on ghb

And i think it's very dangerous if you smoke cigarettes at home with this combo.

And i think it's very dangerous if you smoke cigarettes at home with this combo.
All times are GMT +1 hour. The time now is 13:41.

care to elaborate? are you referring to a fire a dropped cig might cause?

^Or it falling on you and burning you. I know an addict who shot a whole bunch of H and nodded out with a cig in his hand, it burnt all the way down while resting on his leg, and he didn't feel it... hard to imagine...8(

^^^yuck, imagine the infection

3 zopiclone?????thats enough to knock me out, and a beer to top it off would just make me pass out faster.

iv never tried this combo but i might pop a couple zopiclones the next time a get a few drinks just to get more kick into my liquor buzz.

Last night I had 2x 7.5mgs and a shot of whiskey.

Pretty much a blackout.

I did this with 9 beers and woke up in the middle of the ghetto in south St. Petersburg in the middle of the road having just been hit by a car. It WILL make you black out and possibly walk around while blacked out, I don't recommend it.

This is all true. No broken bones thank god, but a hell of a scary experience.

My local customs and excise officer wanted to know if it'd be safe to take a 3.75mg pill after 2 cans of budweiser?

likely some crazy shit that you won't remember

hopefully nothing too bad...

Last edited:
once I did this combination with zolpidem + alcohol, blacked out, and ended up telling my dad at 4 in the morning that green space aliens had taken over my room

Is there a cross tolerance with these z-type drugs and regular benzos?

I'd never taken a z-drug besides zolpidem a few years ago but my benzo tolerance is quite high and I have to take like 30 - 50mg zopiclone atleast to feel drowsy (new insomnia med been using just recently).

I'm hoping there is a cross tolerance, just to know my insomnia isn't actually that bad.

It seems there is from my experience too. I could not possibly have a natural tolerance this high to the z-drug type variety. Definite cross tolerance imo.

Quite annoying actually.

^^^^ To not remember anything starting ~45hr after drinking, and doing really stupid shit before passing it in a strange place in a strange position.

^Or it falling on you and burning you. I know an addict who shot a whole bunch of H and nodded out with a cig in his hand, it burnt all the way down while resting on his leg, and he didn't feel it... hard to imagine...8(
i know the addict who burnt his hand with a cig to the bone,and felt nothing nodding.something like that with cigs did happen 2 me

I was on 2x5mg of Zopiclone for about a couple of weeks once. On one occasion I drank a beer (Slowly, 4,5%, 0,5l in roughly 45min) without thinking. There were really no side effects at all apart from what I regularly get with zopiclone except for the last 10min before going to bed being a bit hard to remember.

I can imagine some of the 3x7,5mg plus several beers combo mentioned above might end up with black out.

depends on tolerance. No tolerance to zop plus booze WILL have you falling all over the place & blacking out. Tolerance, you'll probably just feel tired. Either way you'll feel shit next day. They are two drugs that just don't mix well in my experience.

As for the cig thing, if you're alone at home in possible pass-out mode, smoke hand-rolling tobacco. Unlike tailor-mades they just go out if you stop actively smoking em.

Status
Not open for further replies.