Roll Call - South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
COME ON GUYS WE HAVE 2 GET SOUTH CAROLINA GOING!!I HOPE THERE R SOME BLUELIGHTERS IN SC!!!DON'T BE SHY!

Columbia here, well, blythewood actually. damn hillbillies. :p havent seen much going on at least not here within the state. though i am new.. I'm from Michigan. but hey, i guess metropolis is startin to have some good things goin on? charlotte rocks, and i'm lookin at headin to georgia a couple times. any other suggestions? and if anyone is in the area and wants to party, hit me up, i'm new, and i dont know ANYONE. cept the damn hillbillies. 8(

and it sux.

Greenville here

Hey all you SC partikids! Im in Greenville and we absolutely have no rave scene anymore.The place that was once the main scene in SC is now dead due to the all the crackdown on illegal drugs,and closing of several afterhours nightclubs.I started partying back in 98'and wow it was off the hook and we all had plenty of fun.Greenville County and their asshole cops got tired of cleaning up all of the messes left over from parties,and all the underage kiddies involved.So at one rave they went in and arrested 70 random people,and confiscated a shit loada drugs.These young kids are getting the wrong idea of the scene,it isnt about drugs,but the music but sadly too say in many places that drugs,particullary Ecstasy are the fuel for raves,and kida think they cant be happy without any drugs.Ever since that last party,the scene hasnt been the same and the rolls for the most part have dissapeared outta town,and now theres a rave law here...it sucks!Well anyways im always up for partying lemme know if ya wanna take a trip sometime ............ michael in [email protected] Later

Greenville

I've been living in Greenville for a few years now. Moved here from Ahseville. Used to live in charlotte. Haven't really met anyone. I guess I'm a hermit.:\

Help New Friends ASAP!!!

I'm from greenville sc and the scene here has turned to crap.
looking for new friends to roll and hang with even roadtrips.
i'm even cosidering moving to a city with a great scene.
i'm cravin a good scene with kewl peeps and music.
plz e-mail me back i'm gonna die here...lol
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

columbia, sc here. just moved here, so far it sucks. lookin for some shit to do..whats this rave law shit in SC u all are talkin bout?

I'm from Charleston. Moved here about 7 months ago. Still haven't met any cool people. The closest thing to any kind of party I've encountered is at The purple tree. I guess I'm not on the inside like I was back home so I don't know where to look for parties. Anyone want to get together feel free to get ahold of me. OneTouch45 on yahoo.

hey everyone i'm clemson on the weekend and Charlotte during the weekend, looking for some people to ahng out wiht and maybe get my ropllerblading on with the ladies, please feel free to him me up on AIM at BEBMJB or yahoo at bradbarrett2000

I'm from Clemson, going to school there as we speak. If you'll be around the area, PM me and let me know.

We've got some awesome parties and if you come up for game day, well, prepare to get wasted.

Clemson: The GOOD school in South Carolina. ;)

I'm in Charleston. I moved here a few months ago and still don't really know anyone...I'm not so good at meeting people. Anyone close by send me a PM.

charleston, sc looking to party

Hey Bluelighter's, i am from annapolis, md but am down in charleston for college. my two roommates andi love to go out and party, hit me up if you're in the area. AIM= mcrich61. take it easy y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.