Roll Call - South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats up with parties in sc.i went to all the parties in myrtle beach for the last 2 years. i liked the crowd.so who's down to show me a good time? you might remember me in the break circle. i was the one who always worn the bandana. i also MCed with shaun g and lil' jp a few times. any ways guy, girl, i really don't care. i'm just looking for chill people to hang out with. much love.

Hey All!! Very important question!: Does ANYONE know about any parties (preferably DnB, Jungle, Breaks...) in Charleston on 11-29th or 30th?? I'm flying down for Thanksgiving to see my momms and I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the SC scene while I was in. I've done a few searches for parties but no avail. I figure they're too underground to be seen or they just don't exist. Someone, help!! ;)

Briefmyth
i went to Baby Anne. i was just happy she spun this time. the last few times she was here she just played a cd. Club Tango sux too.
Fordee_winks
im in chas. and george acosta is coming pretty soon. not sure if its on the 29th or 30th but its around then.

Anybody interested in Dancesafe, there's now a chapter in Atlanta. You can visit the website at www.dancesafe.org/atlanta There's a ton of different forums to choose from and they're all locally based around the southeast scene, including members from South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, and Florida...
You can also contact us at [email protected]

S.C. Roll Call

I just wanted to see if there were many people from the Palmetto State who visit and post on this site. I'm in Charleston here.8o

Charleston, This place sucks! I just moved here from Ohio. The scene up there rocks. Paul Van Dyk this week, Judge Jules the next.....

I agree, not much of a scene here at all. I just came back from going to school in Ohio. I wasn't near Columbus but I went there a couple times and it always rocked. Cincinnati blows though.

i travel up to charleston about once or twice a month. next time i'm up, i'll holla at some of you and we can get some drinks

South Carolina Roll Call!!!!!!!

GREENVILLE HERE ANYONE ELSE IN THIS AREA??????? HOPE SO LOL!!!=D

Status
Not open for further replies.