⫸STICKY⫷ Drug Studies: Graveyard

I liked it to, but think the section all about a higher power should have an option for ppl who dont belive in any higher power or god

I like how it lets you explain things, unlike other surveys where you really have to ponder your answers so that they don't misinterpret.

Done :)

Nice and ejoyable process..... the drug list was too short though :p

Had to keep on adding others......(That must be bad)

haha

I really liked the free response part. I think I wrote them a good page or so :)

Interesting survey :) I didn't really understand the part about "a higher power", but good none the less.

took the survey, interesting questions. alcohol and benzodiazepines didnt have a spot so i filled in other

I filled this out just now.

Hope that helps, though the survey lacks things like dissociatives, and rating from 1-7 on some questions is hard. Did my best though

alcohol was a major hole in the survey, but i did find it interesting. It made me feel kind of shitty about my relationship with god because that is somthing i talk a lot about but couldnt honestly answer tha questions as favorably as i wanted to : ), i guess i should go drop some more acid hahah

I just completed it-it was painless.
I did not know what the DMT (?) was so naturally I answered accordingly. Good luck with your paper/thesis.

Prescription Drug Use and Personality

Hi,

This is the smart way to survey.

Hey are you great !! Keep it on.

thanks!

[EDIT: Do not link to your business. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am willing to take this survey but am having problems getting all but the first question to load. Is anyone else having this problem? It is isolated to the "surveymonkey" website and is not occurring on other sites I visit.