• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

why do coke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randycaver

Bluelight Crew
how about some positives of doing coke? i have a couple friends who are sort of apprehensive..

i love it - i know there are more out there who do too, so, help me come up with some reasons why..not WHY NOT. i know some people absolutely hate it. but, that doesn't have a place here.

my example:

great social interaction!!

it just makes you feel good(even though it is only for a short time)

Last edited:
chicks think you're sexier if you're holding a big ol bag of coke

michael said:
chicks think you're sexier if you're holding a big ol bag of coke

That made me blow my cup of coffee all over my screen :D Genius!

randycaver said:
how about some positives of doing coke? i have a couple friends who are sort of apprehensive..

i love it - i know there are more out there who do too, so, help me come up with some reasons why..not WHY NOT. i know some people absolutely hate it. but, that doesn't have a place here.

my example:

great social interaction!!

You have the best sign in name EVER.

Do it because it makes alcohol aout 100 times better.

Because you are too posh for meth!

Also I feel that chicks holding a big bag of coke are way more sexier, even the ugly ones...;) ....make that: esspecially the ugly ones!

Last edited:
Reward system remember. WHy do you think RE_DOSING feels like having a coke in the middle of the desert?

Pro - unique effects, although not the strongest effects I think theyre right on the money. Money! Money BTW it feels expensive to do coke hehe. Classy. Its a such a noticeable and superficial high, no body can tell you are on coke, and that makes us love it more, agree? You feel like a damn speaker. All you want to do is express your opinion and talk talk talk...

Neg - SHort duration leads to repetitive dosing. Repetitive dosing can be anoyying in social settings and can lead to paranoia of getting caught or even worse, U start thinking you were seen hitting the key and that the cops are on theyre way to bust you. Happens to me ALLLL the time. That pretty much ruins my wonderful exp´s...

I think the only way to really do and appreciate coke for all its worth and the only way its worth the amount u pay for it (but i actually get it for AWSOME prices, not the point though) is to shoot it..it becomes a completely different drug and its amazing.

a quick way to wake up

The daytime/nightime sniffling, sneezing, caughing, aching, stuffy head so you can stay awake for hours on end and feel better medicine :)

I always get a kick out of the "my teeth feel like they are going to fall out of my head" feeling.

If you are constipated, it will clear you right up. As soon as I see it I´m off to the bathroom. Don´t even have to touch it and my guts are rumbling. Yes, I think this is a positive thing. Think of it as cleansing.

Status
Not open for further replies.