Bluelight

Thread: why do coke?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 78
  1. Collapse Details
    why so harsh? 
    #51
    Originally posted by K'dOUTinAZ
    If you think coke ISN'T a girly drug, you need to do some harder drugs, smart-ass. Coke is for people who like stimulants but are too pussy to use meth, like you. Why spend $140 on an eight ball of coke when that can get you like 2.5-3 grams of meth which will last you at least three days insteed of four to six hours. Ohhhhhhh, don't like staying awake for three days?? Poor baby...do weaker drugs then.

    wow, taking drugs and choosing which ones you want is kinda personal and there is no need to diss someone just because he does not do your preffered drug.

    The human body and mind is a very complicated chemistery set, different for each person. What works for one might not work for another or produce completly different results...

    I had some meth at a warehouse rave a few weeks back and did not think it was anything special. Rather have some MDMA crystals or a good E any day.
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #52
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    796
    Peace
    It's all a question of personal taste. For me, meth is shit next to cocaine. It has the advantage of lasting way longer but that's it. It doesn't make me nearly as euphoric, social and self-confident as coke does, and speed comedown is alot worse for me.
    And for the smart-ass that says that coke is a girlie drug.... I guess I can picture you. No coke, no E, just meth? You must think you're some kind of macho-man that prides himself for being awake binging on meth for days on end.
    Oh, and just another thing.... coke's self-confidence can easily turn into agressivity, depending on the user. Get yourself in front of a coked-up cokehead and call him a pussy, then tell us what happened.
    And if you insist in telling us that coke is a girlie drug, then let me remember you that meth IS the official gay-drug :P lolol (though I like meth and I have nothing against gays, but I supose a macho-man like you has)
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #53
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    N. Miami Beach
    Posts
    200
    My opinion is that Coke is best when there is a small group of people socializing . Especially when we do a lil get-together before a night out of clubbin .
     

  4. Collapse Details
    friends 
    #54
    Originally posted by Mursa
    My opinion is that Coke is best when there is a small group of people socializing . Especially when we do a lil get-together before a night out of clubbin .
    True, there is a nice social element, cutting it, making lines, handing out a rolled up bill.

    I read the other day that sharing something to sniff is not wise as you can transmit deseases.
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #55
    I never got why people use money to snort coke, it's just nasty and common sense that it's dirty. If you're going to spend hundreds of dollars on a drug, atleast take the time to make a nice metal and rubber-tipped tube to snort with, plus it looks much classier than snorting with a bill, imo.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #56
    Bluelighter MaliceNwunderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    PDXXX, OR USA
    Posts
    2,440
    Originally posted by K'dOUTinAZ
    If you think coke ISN'T a girly drug, you need to do some harder drugs, smart-ass. Coke is for people who like stimulants but are too pussy to use meth, like you. Why spend $140 on an eight ball of coke when that can get you like 2.5-3 grams of meth which will last you at least three days insteed of four to six hours. Ohhhhhhh, don't like staying awake for three days?? Poor baby...do weaker drugs then.
    Dude, settle down and unclench your jaw.
    I've used meth and coke and had have good, bad and great times on both.
    I just think it's dumb when limp dicked tweakers act like coke sucks and meth put the macho in macheesmo. I know plenty of coke heads (male and female), that if you called them a pussy they'd put your skinny tweaker ass through a window.

    I think your real beef with coke is of an economic nature. It's cool. You're not a baller, stick to your hillbilly drugs.
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #57
    Originally posted by MaliceNwunderland
    I think your real beef with coke is of an economic nature. It's cool. You're not a baller, stick to your hillbilly drugs.
    Um, way to be a hypocrite. Hilbillies are associated with meth because YOU CAN'T MAKE IT AROUND PEOPLE, it smells too obvious. What's worse, being a ghetto crackhead or a redneck? I'm sure there are rednecks wealthier than you are (NASCAR drivers, for example). I'm neither, but you just made your point completely invalid. BTW: last time I checked, meth cost a lot more than cocaine did, average of probably $125/g vs. $60/g. Now if you're going to argue meth costs more but last longer so it's really cheaper, you'll sound stupid for buying a drug that costs more and lasts less time and is rarely pure. Amphetamines were out after the legal cocaine phase, and then cocaine reemerged again after people realized how bad legal (methyl)amphetamines were (for you and "society").
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #58
    Bluelighter MaliceNwunderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    PDXXX, OR USA
    Posts
    2,440
    Originally posted by JTMarlin
    Um, way to be a hypocrite. Hilbillies are associated with meth because YOU CAN'T MAKE IT AROUND PEOPLE, it smells too obvious. What's worse, being a ghetto crackhead or a redneck? I'm sure there are rednecks wealthier than you are (NASCAR drivers, for example). I'm neither, but you just made your point completely invalid. BTW: last time I checked, meth cost a lot more than cocaine did, average of probably $125/g vs. $60/g. Now if you're going to argue meth costs more but last longer so it's really cheaper, you'll sound stupid for buying a drug that costs more and lasts less time and is rarely pure. Amphetamines were out after the legal cocaine phase, and then cocaine reemerged again after people realized how bad legal (methyl)amphetamines were (for you and "society").
    The baller/hillbilly thing was a joke.

    I've used and enjoyed both. I don't fit any of the stereotypes.
    It's lame when people bag on a perfectly fine drug, when it's just as easy to talk shit about thier drug of choice.

    I still stand by the sentiment of my original post: "People who think coke sucks, have never had good coke." and people who say "meth gets me flying and coke is for girls!" are missing the point of cocaine entirely.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #59
    Yeah, have to agree with you on that. Don't fit either stereotype either, I'm under the opposite of each drug stereotype I guess, not poor, stupid, or badly dressed (lol, jk).
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #60
    Bluelight Crew tathra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Empyrean
    Posts
    16,668
    Originally posted by JTMarlin
    Um, way to be a hypocrite. Hilbillies are associated with meth because YOU CAN'T MAKE IT AROUND PEOPLE, it smells too obvious.
    the HI reduction doesnt smell like cat piss, like the birch reduction, which uses anhydrous ammonia, the cause of the cat piss stench. i'd say you could do it with the HI reduction in a suburban community without anyone knowing a damn thing.
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #61
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    MI, USA
    Posts
    72
    I'm one of those who gets nothing from coke, and it really bugs me! I know it's not the quality, because everyone I'm with is loving it, while I sit around thinking, "what's the big deal". They think I just need to do more, but I've tried that too, with no better results. I know it's not a tolerance issue either, because I do it very rarely, and I don't use other amphetamines.

    Is there something known about why it doesn't work well for some people?
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #62
    Bluelighter K'dOUTinAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Posts
    8,181
    Originally posted by MaliceNwunderland
    Dude, settle down and unclench your jaw.
    I've used meth and coke and had have good, bad and great times on both.
    I just think it's dumb when limp dicked tweakers act like coke sucks and meth put the macho in macheesmo. I know plenty of coke heads (male and female), that if you called them a pussy they'd put your skinny tweaker ass through a window.

    I think your real beef with coke is of an economic nature. It's cool. You're not a baller, stick to your hillbilly drugs.
    Hey Malice, stop pretending your a baller, you coked up, limp dick, pale faced, bruised up, skinny ass, depressed, stressed out, lil' bitch. You ain't a baller, who are you tryin to kid here? Yourself? Stop the denial. Send them coke heads over, I'll call em a bunch of pussies while they suck my dick, danglin a bag of crack in their faces. "Economic nature"? Ya, them coke heads, are REAL ballers alright...dude, stop watching MTV and leave the house for once and actually GO to a club. The ones DEALIN coke are the ballers, not the COKE heads. Foolish little child. WHite trash and damn proud of it.
    Last edited by Biff Loman; 01-01-1970 at 01:00.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #63
    Bluelighter K'dOUTinAZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Posts
    8,181
    Oh ya BTW, bought a ball of coke for $100 last night and between me and a friend it was gone within three hours and twenty minutes exactlly...I have been more high on Dexedrine. Amphetamines are so much better. I just had to go get a ball to prove myself right. Shit, $20 worth of meth could have got me higher much longer.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #64
    Bluelighter shortie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    columbus, oh
    Posts
    228
    my 2cents
    i like coke better than meth, too
    meth really doesnt make me feel the same
    to each his own...........
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #65
    Bluelighter MaliceNwunderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    PDXXX, OR USA
    Posts
    2,440
    The "watching MTV" comment hurt the most.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #66
    Originally posted by K'dOUTinAZ
    Hey Malice, stop pretending your a baller, you coked up, limp dick, pale faced, bruised up, skinny ass, depressed, stressed out, lil' bitch. You ain't a baller, who are you tryin to kid here? Yourself? Stop the denial. Send them coke heads over, I'll call em a bunch of pussies while they suck my dick, danglin a bag of crack in their faces. "Economic nature"? Ya, them coke heads, are REAL ballers alright...dude, stop watching MTV and leave the house for once and actually GO to a club. The ones DEALIN coke are the ballers, not the COKE heads. Foolish little child. WHite trash and damn proud of it.
    Cant someone ban this sad fuckwit? Its the first, and hopefully last homo I have seen on these forums.

    I dont wanna even to begin trying to imagine what kind of life this guy has.
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #67
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    N. Miami Beach
    Posts
    200
    Question
    Originally posted by toxiku
    It's all a question of personal taste. For me, meth is shit next to cocaine. It has the advantage of lasting way longer but that's it. It doesn't make me nearly as euphoric, social and self-confident as coke does, and speed comedown is alot worse for me.
    And for the smart-ass that says that coke is a girlie drug.... I guess I can picture you. No coke, no E, just meth? You must think you're some kind of macho-man that prides himself for being awake binging on meth for days on end.
    Oh, and just another thing.... coke's self-confidence can easily turn into agressivity, depending on the user. Get yourself in front of a coked-up cokehead and call him a pussy, then tell us what happened.
    And if you insist in telling us that coke is a girlie drug, then let me remember you that meth IS the official gay-drug :P lolol (though I like meth and I have nothing against gays, but I supose a macho-man like you has)

    Dawm , they have Meth in portugal ???????! ?

    Fodace, olha que portugal esta a evoluir , sem duvida , aqui em Miami para encontrar Meth e' bem dificil ..........agora cocaina TAS BEM !
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #68
    i hate coke personally, get nothing out of it and just brings me down.... do not enjoy it one little bit, however the boyf loves it and thinks its the best ever.... ketamine on the other hand mmmm
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #69
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    796
    Peace
    Originally posted by Mursa
    Dawm , they have Meth in portugal ???????! ?

    Fodace, olha que portugal esta a evoluir , sem duvida , aqui em Miami para encontrar Meth e' bem dificil ..........agora cocaina TAS BEM !
    não há meth em Portugal, há speed (sulfato d anfetamina) mas 0 d meth. A q eu arranjo, arranjo 2as xx por ano por via d1 amigo q vai visitar a família ao canadá...
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #70
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    796
    Originally posted by K'dOUTinAZ
    Oh ya BTW, bought a ball of coke for $100 last night and between me and a friend it was gone within three hours and twenty minutes exactlly...I have been more high on Dexedrine. Amphetamines are so much better. I just had to go get a ball to prove myself right. Shit, $20 worth of meth could have got me higher much longer.
    3hours and 20 minutes with half an 8ball? Why don't you just assume you don't have access to good cocaine for once?
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #71
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    154
    Originally posted by K'dOUTinAZ

    Hey Malice, stop pretending your a baller, you coked up, limp dick, pale faced, bruised up, skinny ass, depressed, stressed out, lil' bitch. You ain't a baller, who are you tryin to kid here? Yourself? Stop the denial. Send them coke heads over, I'll call em a bunch of pussies while they suck my dick, danglin a bag of crack in their faces. "Economic nature"? Ya, them coke heads, are REAL ballers alright...dude, stop watching MTV and leave the house for once and actually GO to a club. The ones DEALIN coke are the ballers, not the COKE heads. Foolish little child. WHite trash and damn proud of it.

    This guy must have no life. The topic of this post was why do coke, not lets do Meth instead. Lay off the crank, its obvious in your posts your tweakd out of your mind, or burnt out, whatever its time for a break.
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #72
    Bluelighter Strawberry_lovemuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    15,611
    Talking
    LOL @ this thread. Seriously folks; lighten up. It's only drugs!!
     

  23. Collapse Details
    Nice one 
    #73
    Originally posted by Strawberry_lovemuffin
    LOL @ this thread. Seriously folks; lighten up. It's only drugs!!
    Well, no one should get serious about what drug is the best one, that's like fighting over what flavour of ice cream is the best one...

    To lighten up about taking drugs is a very dumb thing, we are talking about very harmfull and dangerous chemicals if taken wrong or to often.
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #74
    As for a serious reply to this thread(as if my others wernt )

    I like both coke and speed(though they are stupid compared to heavy opiates).... But both have there time and place... Admittedly speed makes a hell of a lot more sense... Dose for dose it is amazingly cheaper, lasts 10x as long, and considered to be more euphoric by some...

    However coke has its place...

    For instance, it is 11:00 at night, and I have to work at 8am.. I want to continue partying, and downers just doenst really fit the bill ... It makes much more sense to have half a G of coke for a few hours, take a V, and go to sleep to wake up for work, than option B...

    Which is have a line speed, and be high until 5am, then comedown.... From here you can feel like a sleepy piece of shit all day at work.. Or you can take anopther line of speed and contribute to the slow degredation of your body and wallet..

    Coke is way more time efficient, especially for those of us who have a life outside of getting high 24/7...

    Also, I think coke packs more of a punch..... I can get way higher on coke in one hour than i can on speed... To get that high on speed(which I have done) results in a blasting headache and a dangerouslly high pulse... Amphetamine may be more euphoric by and by, but in one given night, I feel I can get much more euphoria safely out of coke than I can out of speed.. To build euphoria on speed takes a slow upgrading of dosages, where coke you can just keep railing till you hit that point...

    Coke goes into effect immeadiatly/ Speed does not..
    Coke numbs you/ Speed doesnt

    Also, I find the speed buzz to be much more intellectual, empathetic, and repetitive.. Coke gives a feeling of power and lust, which i think is alot better in a party type environment.. .

    Save the speed for raves, school, and cleaning.. Coke is good for socialising and mindless self indulgence.. Not to mention the whole glamour that goes along with coke, that speed drives away.
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #75
    Maybe I just get weak shit, but coke does hardly anything for me. All of the times I have used, I puke my guts out. I also have problems with profuse sweating and nervousness while on coke.

    Am I just getting low quality coke or do some people just react differently to it ?
     

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •