• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

why do coke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It puts you are ease....

Whatever is bothering you... that 5 minutes or so after your line, the tingles that rush through your body, that few minutes of Euphoria will take all your worries away.

casper

It's cool and everyone is doing it... You want to be cool dont you?? Cmon man, just one little line.. Wont hurt anything..

La_casper said:
It puts you are ease....

Whatever is bothering you... that 5 minutes or so after your line, the tingles that rush through your body, that few minutes of Euphoria will take all your worries away.

casper

Man you need to try smack!! Youll laugh at the comment you just made..

Plus smack is cool and everyone is doing it.

Wwwwhhhoooo's ready for a horribly offensive comment!

Nark!!!!!!!^^

Ok truthfully, the reason i like cocaine is because it blocks my reuptakes causing my vessicles to squirt gushes of dopamine.. I mean, thats the second most favorite squirt my body can produce!

Ok, I will admit that was horribly out of line.. But i think ill let it remain.

silverfucked said:
Man you need to try smack!! Youll laugh at the comment you just made..

Plus smack is cool and everyone is doing it.

I'll pass.... I have no desire to reach out and try new things...

:)

casper

coke is nice because it's a very unique semi-natural stimulant. It feels expensive, it feels ecsquisite. People talk a lot when they're on it though, which can make some people annoying because it's not like e where you have deep conversations, it's the complete opposite and conversations are shallow. Once before when I was on coke I hung out with a girl who wasn't on coke and that was very cool because I could put pauses in the conversation.

Anyway coke is great because of dopamine and ecsquisiteness.

Coke sucks because if you do it very often you'll start to think it's better than it is, and it makes my friends run at the mouth.

Coke goes very well with alchohol and pot.

In the beginning it was for the ''superman-syndrome''

Later it was for the fact I could drink 10 times as much as I could without it.

In the end it was just for the ''magic'' feeling of cutting & snorting it...

Now, I try to quit the damn drug cause it's making me crazy in the comedown....

Re: Wwwwhhhoooo's ready for a horribly offensive comment!

silverfucked said:
Nark!!!!!!!^^

Ok truthfully, the reason i like cocaine is because it blocks my reuptakes causing my vessicles to squirt gushes of dopamine.. I mean, thats the second most favorite squirt my body can produce!

Ok, I will admit that was horribly out of line.. But i think ill let it remain.

a line of coke up your nose, and a line of coke up some whore's nose, then dangle a line in front of her... and you'll get both your favorite squirts!

Positives:

The act of cutting it into thin white lines
Feeling euphoric
Feeling powerful
No afterday craving

Negatives:

Too much money
Doesn't last long at all
Cut more than any other drug

HAHA I love the peer pressure.=D

But All those positive things are good but I find the negative for me is comming down.It puts me in an all out horrible mood.When I am on it I get jittery and paranoid if I have nothing good to do.

Maybe getting addicted and blowing all your money? Getting pissed when you can't get any I've seen it ruin peoples nights just because they don't have any.

Positive is motivation.You can do anything on it.

I still never got to fuck on it though:( :X

Re: once or twice a year

nada rylnym said:
wild kinky sex

^^ My favourite side effect ;)

Seriously, coke brings out the kinkiest desires in me. Although, like on all amphetamines, it makes orgasm next to impossible :(

Mmmm, coke. I talk so much bullshit on that stuff, but I love it. Can very rarely afford it, but I'm treating myself very shortly (and it's rock, too) =D

peer pressure haha! No, that was a typo...I was thinking about meth again.
Urgh would I ever like to do a line of meth!

Strawberry, that is because you are a girl, candy drugs like coke and ecstasy hit girls so hard, it's amazing, not that I'm against them getting that way. Why do you think I buy my girl coke whenever I buy myself some tweek? Even though it takes three hours of her convincing because it takes awhile before I can get horny on stimulants anymore, I've gone and done too many. I remember the days of staying up all night having sex for like four hours, not ever cumming. Felt great.

I really don't see the point in coke. I suppose I could buy it if I really wanted it's true effects, but when it's been given to me for free, there wasn't enough there to acheive coke's 'effects'. Just drink mass amounts of coffee:D

Status
Not open for further replies.