View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ehlrich reagent test help

Jaredborgetti

Bluelighter
Hello, I have these tabs that are from a very trusted source, I was extremely positive they were LSD even before testing them, they are absolutely tasteless and active orally without being placed on the tongue, I tested them just to be sure, the ehlrich became faint purple at first and after a few minutes the tab became completely deep purple as well as the liquid, I will attach the link here, does this test result as well as the oral activity and absence of taste 100% rule out Nbome?
https://imgur.com/a/DjwOvnv

You can't really "rule out" the presence of NBOMe's unless you do reagent tests that would produce a colour reaction with them, for example the Marquis reagent - theoretically, someone could have added any old indolic compound to give a false positive for LSD with Ehrlich, and have the actual psychoactive substance be an NBOMe.

That said, the colour reaction with Ehrlich's, coupled with the absence of taste/numbness and the drug being orally active, very much suggests that this is an actual LSD blotter.

Luckily, with most NBOMe's being banned in China and more actual LSD being available, the chances of being sold an NBOMe blotter are much lower than they were, say, 5 years ago.