• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New from nj

jklasdjkl

Greenlighter
Hi everybody. I don't really wanna say my name here but I'm a new guy living in Ocean County, New Jersey. Originally from Jersey City area. Big difference down here. I love reading and learning from this forum. I've come on for years but just officially made a profile now. I used to smoke alot of weed. Now not so much, just sometimes. I drink about weekly and do opiates when I get the chance. Sometimes coke. Not much though. I used to do alot of h but stay away from that now. When I do use I prefer blues. If you feel like hit me up. Would be nice to make friends especially if they're not too far away. Peace and be safe all.

What's good jklasdjkl - welcome to Bluelight :)

Check out North & South America Drug Discussion if you'd like - i'm sure you can make some friends over there. But, don't disregard those who aren't even in your location, as this forum is packed with wicked cool people!

Cool to see that you've already jumped in and started posting around the forum - hope to hear more from you.

What things outside of drugs do you enjoy to do?

Hey there. I like music, movies, tv, cars, and sports especially football. Go Giants lol although we suck right now.

Movies and TV don't really flick my bean all that much - too impatient. Hmm.. Rage against the machine or RHCP? BMW M6 or Porsche Carrera GT? Yeah, go pats right? I wonder if the tri-states are out of the play-offs, do you root for new england or do you spite them because they're so.. god damn good?

;p

I love all rock. I grew up on hip hop but not into today's music. Those 2 cars are both beautiful. Can't stand the Pats. I've had enough of them already lol. How about you? What are you into?

Mmm love me some Zeppelin and Clapton. And 90's pop for sure. Like you, don't care for the popular tunes these days. Into extreme sports mostly, as well as long walks in the city ;)

I'm into hearthstone right now, but loved the Halo and GTA series. Fucked around with Madden back in the day but was never really good at it. I can run the ball, but i always take too much time screwing around in the pocket on passes lol.

Weed and meth are my go-to's, one to give me new perspective and the other to give me the stimulation that i by and large lack.

Good to see you posted in N&SADD - keep on contributing this place is like home for so many of us. Judgement free, amazing people, and such a large social database.

Peace and love my friend!

Love Zeppelin. GTA is awesome. I used to smoke alot of weed not really my thing anymore just do it occasionally mostly because of how long it stays in your system for. What's meth like? Never had any.