• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Should my LSD look like This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonesa

Greenlighter
I recently bought LSD and realised when i got home and talked to my mates that is some strange looking stuff. This is only my second time dropping aswell.

Instead of normal art blotter paper it looks like its straight on a small square cut up piece of white paper with a brown splodge or liquid stain droplet in the middle.
Is this normal?
I did drop it the other day and it seemed to have a desired effect but still wonder if its real LSD.

(I would post a picture but not sure how)

Hello Sonesa, welcome to Bluelight - hope you become a regular part of our community... :)

As for your question, there's no way we can possibly answer it either from a description or an image. Although LSD is traditionally dropped onto blotters with distinctive artwork on, there's no reason why the blotters shouldn't just be blank. Also, pure LSD is colourless so wouldn't normally leave a recognisable stain on the paper. However, most LSD is not pure and there are many other LSD-like substances around that can be obtained on blotters. There's another form of LSD called 1p-LSD and is semi-legal (depending on location) which was often sold on white blotters, but it could actually be anything.

The only way to know for sure would be to send one off to a test lab. Any other responses you're likely to get on BL will only be pure speculation and will not definitely answered your question.

I'll consult with the other mods to see if we can leave your question open for a short while, but drug identification threads are prohibited under the Bluelight User Agreement, so don't be surprised if this is closed down fairly soon.

The good thing is that you've already tried them and haven't reported any negative effects.

Take care..

Edit: As a matter of interest, what were the desired effects you experienced when you last dropped this stuff? If that was your first time then you wouldn't know what to expect. Maybe a description of your trip would enable us to offer a little more advice?

Last edited:
6c19c78958fcd25841994c3708463bc5
Hi F.U.B.A.R,
Cheers for your reply,
Both my frriend and I felt what we thought was an LSD high. Feelings of euphoria, slight visual hallucinations/ warping shapes and other psychedelic feelings in a psychological form hard to explain. I also had the same feeling the last time I dropped with an uncomfortable stomach and lasted for what was also a typical 6-9 hours trip.
FYI i tripped in a Zoo in Melbourne city and had a great time with no negatives really.
I have a tab and a half left over.
So I could go into the city and spend up to 30$ on a LSD testing kit, wing the the leftovers sometime or throw them out since they don't look real.
I don't think I will go back to the same dealer though after learning more about this.

Also it was straight paper my acid was on. A different material to what i compared with a normal looking tab my brother had.
6c19c78958fcd25841994c3708463bc5

Thanks a lot though for your reply

Hey OP and welcome to the forums :) My colleague has beaten me to the punch on this and I'm pretty much just echoing some of his ideas. First off, I have no idea why I've never been to the Zoo on LSD. That is pretty much the best place to take LSD ever, so kudos for such a sweet idea. I'd probably get tossed for trying to mount an ostrich, but it would still probably be a good experience, ultimately.

So, the problem is that identifying nearly any substance by eyesight is just not possible or at any rate, reliable. Aside from the fact that matter can come in the form of gas, solid or liquid, things are further complicated. Rather than rambling on, I would just advise you to either spring for the testing kit or, if you've enjoyed the drugs previously with no ill effects, why not just continue using it?

For the record, I've had LSD on blotter paper, liquid, gummi bears and sugar cubes. The take-away is that LSD is mostly found in solution and sellers typically infuse an inert object like paper with the substance itself. LSD is almost unique in this regard due to its relative potency compared to other substances. A quantity nearly invisible to the naked eye can put you into outer space.

Case in point, get a test kit or just have at it and accept the potential risks.

Man I have no idea, but I think a test kit would be a great investment to give you a proper sense of what is up! But man reading your thread gave me a sense of nostalgia for back in the day getting the "white on white", "family fluff" blotters. Beautiful stuff! Cheers and good luck!

Heh, can't believe I failed to suggest a test kit - certainly a cheaper option than sending to a lab. I must admit I've never come across LSD on plain paper rather than card or blotter, but I guess it's possible.

Anyway, I don't think we can go any further with this thread now so I'm going to close it.

Please stick around though and feel free to participate in any discussions of interest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.