• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Lurker turned Member

AlextheKing

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, I am almost 20 and have been using this site for years to read and learn information about various substances I enjoy and the harm reduction, possible effects, ballpark dosages, trip reports, cocktails and other suggestions. Never made an account because I felt too inexperienced to really add any insight anyways but now I?ve got some years under my belt and I feel like the ?most knowledgeable? in my friend group now so hey, maybe I could contribute some content here and there!

I mainy enjoy weed weed as a go to buzz throughout the day or at night if I have work. I love LSD and have had ego death once and that sparked my interest into drugs and the metaphysical. Enjoy MDMA at concerts/raves, benzos is high school but I?m a little busy to be able to take them often. Hydrocodone is my favorite ;) and when that?s not around I enjoy tramadol and sometimes oxy (although it doesn?t agree with me like hydro does).

been thinking about doing DMT or even shrooms, only ever had shitty shrooms, very interested in psychedelics and I?m studying psychology at university. Not really addicted to anything (yet) but have a slight dependence on weed (no biggie)

latley i I feel more aware, ?woke? than my peers and I can fake anything superficial anymore and I?m feeling a lack of genuinity amongst the world... maybe more people shit trip the f**k out and they would treat each other better.

thanks to anyone that took the time to read about me!

Hi AlextheKing, :)

We definitely could use your experiences to help better this social database. No one experience is any less meaningful than the next.

I agree that alternate ways of looking at our realities can do us a lot of good, in regards to gaining insight and perspective. I also know that doing this time and time again can get one lost in an idea that may not hold any validity in the "real world". So, as so many people have said before, everything in moderation!

It is a funny feeling when you feel like you see things on a level that is different than others in your social group. I largely a similar experience, so I hung out with mostly upperclassmen and switched cliques a lot, because I like to keep things fresh.

Well buddy welcome to Bluelight, and make this place home like so many of us have!

Peace.