• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

NYC/NJ guy here, Hello Everyone! I'm new here...

mylife123

Greenlighter
Hello,

I hope everyone is having good day.....I just registered moments ago and wanted to post - looking to develop friendship, support, and a network of people here to help me....

Just curious, is anyone else in the NYC/NJ area?

Currently have two herniated discs in my cervical spine which I am being treated and may need surgery soon if the right arm pain does not subside.

I've had a history of spine issues, as in 2005 I had an L5-S1 disc herniation and had to have a microdiscectomy surgery which relieved all of my left leg symptoms! That was also horrible as I couldn't walk, sit, stand, etc. even laying down on a bed did not relieve the extreme pain and weakness in my left leg. It was numb as well. All that was solved with surgery.

Well as of about a month ago, I started to get these pains in my right arm and got progressively worse very quickly over a couple of days and it's been just horrible!

Anyone else suffering with spine problems?

I hope to hear from other folks, spine problems or not. I'm just a friendly guy! :)

Edit: Feel free to Private Message me as well, I'm open to online or offline talk/discussion etc!

Last edited:
Hey mylife123, Welcome to Bluelight :) !

I'm sorry about your pains, and hope you can find a healthy way to cope. What types of drugs are you into?

We do have a North & South America Drug Discussion, but it almost looks as if you signed up to find drugs, so just tread carefully.

Bluelight can be whatever you want it to be for you, except a place to source. We are a tight nit community and i'm sure you could find this place to be very much like a family. Hopefully you'll want to join us, for the right reasons. :)

Best,
madness00

Last edited:
Hi madness00,

Just a quick question, are you a Patriots fan? lol - nothing meant by it, just curious - I watch football and follow it somewhat, but purely for entertainment purposes as I don't have a favorite team. I did a long time ago, the 49ers when I was young growing up with Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Steve Young after that....but now I just enjoy the sport as it's less stressful not worrying about one team winning or losing etc.

Well due to my neck/right arm pain due to two herniated discs, I am prescribed Percocet and am getting the epidurals/injections, which two have not helped...so surgery is probably in my future....

I hope to make this community a support system...

Thanks for the message madness00!