• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine Inhibitors

MarcAnthony

Greenlighter
Hey all, sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, I'm using a different browser than normal and it's driving me nuts.
Anyways, I've searched around and found plenty of threads with info on how to get the most out of your meth and all about potentiators. But I was thhinking it would be nice to have a place to talk about what NOT to take with meth.

Since I started with meth I've been trying to add lots more vitamins and supplements into my diet, both everyday and especially on days that I use. But in doing so I've been trying to also play it safe by not adding just any old health supplement they say is good to the regime. So I've been basically cross referencing ingredients with potentiators to see if there's any matches, red flags, etc.

Now I know there's the obvious; potassium, magnesium, calcium, vitamins A B & D, the less obvious, biotin, fish oil, zinc, turmeric, piperine. But what I found is that, contained within some of these supplements, especially the combination and off brand ones, are tons of other ingredients, some of which may be inhibiting meth absorption.

So I was hoping instead of listing compounds and other chemicals for enhancing meth's effects, we could have a list of the OPPOSITE; a list of what NOT to take with meth due it's inhibiting, or potentially harmful effects.

I will also be posting my findings here for others like me interested in this topic. I first noticed this when mixing my crystal meth some off brand soda, I noticed weaker results than normal (I'll usually just use water), after a lot of reading I realized this soda contains phenyalanine, which does have an affect on methamphetamine effects. Now, this was after lots of meth use and tons of internet research, and took place about a week ago, so unfortunately I can no longer remember if that particular compound either potentiated or inhibited meth's effects, but I do recall it playing a role for sure. After further research, I also realized that the off brand multi vitamin I was taking daily (twice daily on meth use days) contained a type of methylcellulose, which would be inhibiting amphetamine absorption. Unfortunately I've since cleared my browser history and no longer remember the specifics, but there were loads more compounds like these ones contained in several products which I know to be commonplace in the tweakers supplement regimen.

Unfortunately this research was done under the influence so not a lot of the specifics were retained, and my browser history got cleared since then, but I assure you if you're like me and buying off brand supplements to try and save a buck and using lots of different supplements in conjuction with one another, you're bound to have a few of these unwanted interactions if you look close enough

The biggest takeaway with Amphetamine-type stimulants is that they are typically, heavily mediate by urinary Ph. There are other variables that will inhibit or disinhibit the effects of Amphetamines, but the only really substantial one that I've experienced has consisted of administering antacids prior and during the experience. It definitely had a noticeable effect in my experience, but you could definitely find this stuff pretty quick on Google if you were interested my man.

Not condescending, I just don't want you to be eagerly waiting by your screen for a reply when you could have one right this moment!